Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Thoughts.

Go down 
+4
Gabriel McDaniels
Barry Brooks
Mikey
Asher Reed
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

Second Thoughts. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:53 pm

"Or maybe you're the stupid one for not realizing that Kyndal is fucking amazing and he doesn't deserve to be beaten and one day he is going to get sick of you and leave your ass!"
Kyndal gave up, simply glaring at the two of them. Why the hell was he being brought into this?
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:21 pm

" Oh well, maybeh yar husband will get tired of bein with a slut like ya! Fuckin some othar man in that bathroom while heh waited on ya! An ya got tha gaul ta call me an arsehole!" Rhett really didnt care at this point.
Aristotle stopped at hearing that, staring at them with a sad look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Asher gritted his teeth. He couldn't let Rhett win, even just this pointless argument...
"Oh yeah? What the hell do you think Kyndal does when you reduce him to tears? you think he sits around and waits for you to love him again? Do you know him? Hell no, he goes out to find someone else who appreciates him."
Kyndal gawked at Asher. Never had he once cheated on Rhett and Asher knew that.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Rhett stared at him, long and hard, then he glanced at Kyndal.
They were best friends so apparently Asher KNEW Kyndal had fucked around...
'Ah well then, ah dunt need meh a cheatin lover." He couldnt call him a whore...He did love him. "Thank ya fer lettin meh know. Kyndal, when ya leave here ya had betta pack yar bags and beh out as soon as yeh can." The large man then simply walked away, Quincy's worried gaze on his back.
'RHETT!!"
"Dunt bother meh." The man refused to be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Kyndal stood there shocked. The look on his face matched Asher's.
"I-I..." He hadn't expected Rhett to believe him! Fuck...
Kyndal swung his arm back and punched Asher hard in the jaw before running off after Rhett.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Rhett didnt care much what Kyndal did but...
Cheating?
Fuck no.
The large man left the wedding with his head held high, a proud look in the mans eye even as his heart cracked.
But He loved Kyndal...
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:48 pm

"Rhett!" Kyndal called as he caught up to the man. "I swear I've never cheated! I don't know what he was talking about! Please stop." He grabbed Rhett's arm, tugging on him.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Rhett normally would have told him to fuck off but..
Not Kyndal.
Kyndal was different.
"Sharet stack heh is yar best friend, heh knows, heh told on yeh. Sorra fer yar luck buh ah wont ave a cheatin lover."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:00 pm

"I wouldn't do that! The first thing he said was true! When I'm upset I do just sit there and wait for you to come and love me again! It's pathetic but it's true! I'd never cheat on you..." He trailed off with that last sentence, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Rhett shook his head, gently lifting the boy off his feet by his waist and letting him dangle.
"Ya had better nowt beh treatin on meh."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 pm

"I'm not, I promise." He shook his head. "I wouldn't do that and if I did, I'd tell you."
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:01 am

Rhett nodded, lightly pressing Kyndal to his chest and kissing his cheek.
"Ah believe ya ah suppose."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:00 am

"Good..." He nodded, his arms winding around Rhett's neck and hugging him tight.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Rhett just pecked the boys cheek, slowly carrying him back inside to finish being with his friend on the smaller boys wedding day.
He really didnt like Asher fucking Reed.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Kyndal wasn't too crazy about him either at the moment. He was pissed....
Asher felt bad, he hadn't really thought Rhett would take him seriously...
He made his way over to Aristotle.
"Dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Aristotle looked him over but soon nodded, slowly moving to hug Asher, dancing awkwardly with him to something with a slow tune.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Asher smiled softly and kissed his husband's cheek.
"I love you..." He whispered lightly, dancing slowly with him.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 pm

"I love you too Asher..." He drew in his special way, only Aristotle could sound so stupid when saying that.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:11 pm

"Are you happy we're married?" He asked lightly, stroking the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:49 am

Aristotle nodded quickly.
"Yeah! Im proud your my husband now Asher!" The boy grinned happily at his lover, the pride shining in his bright hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 am

Asher smiled back at him.
"Good... I'm proud you're my husband now..." He nodded in agreement. "You ready to go?" He'd done the work, usually it was the "man" of the relationship who planned shit but he'd done it. He had all of the things Aristotle would need for the next few nights. They were staying at a small house near a beach just for a short honeymoon. Asher thought it was adorable. If Aristotle didn't like it he could easily just take him home.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Aristotle gave him an odd look.
"Where are we going?" He asked in his special way.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:02 pm

"You ever been to a wedding baby?" He asked. "Afterwards they go off on their honeymoon. I got us a little house by the beach for just a few days. I made sure all your stuff is there and bought some Scooby Doo on DVD for you to watch if you want.." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Aristotle nodded lightly, happily.
"Okay! Lets go Asher!" The boy giggled as he bounded off in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Asher laughed, reaching out and taking Aristotle's hand.
"This way baby." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Thoughts.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next