Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance is Bliss

Go down 
+14
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
Aaron Mizanin
Ivory Monroe
Perry Toretto
Cyrus Nielsen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Perry hated the pang he felt in his chest as the boy sounded so deflated.
"Airght kid, you can come in, but dont say I never warned you."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Cyrus gave a light grin as he stepped inside. He felt like Perry was growing a soft spot for Cyrus... but he wasn't testing his luck just yet.
"Thank you." He nodded happily.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:03 am

And he was, but he would never tell the boy that.
"Now why did you need to bother me?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:21 am

"I don't know..." He just wanted attention from Perry... especially after he fucked that damn whore. Cyrus was silent for a moment before asking. "Do you want to fuck me?" Cyrus had already decided he wanted to have sex with Perry but it hadn't occurred to him that maybe Perry didn't want to.
But that was orignally why he'd came over. To show Perry he was way tighter than a whore that could be picked up at any club.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:40 am

Perry raised a brow at him, shaking his head at the boy.
"No. Your not worth my dick."
He really just didnt want to do it and regret it... Really.
He would kill the boy before loving him.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:51 am

"Please." Cyrus scoffed but he had grown to enjoy even Perry's rude comments. "I saw the whore you had in here last night. If she's worthy of it than I sure as hell am." He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:08 am

"No." Perry shook his head. "Your a pussy, she HAD a pussy, big difference." He disliked the boy and his...His...Just him in general.
Or he wanted to not like him.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:17 am

"You know what else she probably had? An STD. Maybe I shouldn't want to fuck you." Cyrus hummed, not appearing phased by the conversation. but he did want sex, not even just because of Perry. It'd been a long time since he'd had sex. Not like he'd been a total whore, he'd only done it nine times but he loved the feeling more than anything. He just figured this was good timing for it.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:22 am

Perry shrugged.
"What if she did? I dont care, and I want you to get off your high horse, no one wants you in this house."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 am

"Then why'd you let me in Perry?" Cyrus raised an eyebrow. "You don't hate me I can tell. I don't know why you're acting like you do."
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:30 am

"Because I dont want to like you kid, your making my life hell, just leave already!" He growled, shoving over a small table in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 am

Cyrus reached out and grabbed one of Perry's hands.
"Would you calm down?" Cyrus snapped lightly. "You're making your own life hell, I didn't do shit. Maybe I could make your life better if you'd stop being such an ass."
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 am

"I dont want you IN my life, I want you to go away! GO!" Perry snapped back at the boy, growling louder.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 am

"No! Maybe I want you in mine!" Cyrus responded. "Can you just not be a prick for five seconds?!"
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 am

"No!" Perry shook his head, and that was another thing, he was not ever going to change no matter who wanted him too
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:06 am

Cyrus stood on his tip toes so they were level.
"Just calm down..." His own voice had stopped rising. "Why don't you want to like me? What's so bad about it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:10 am

"Because I might like you too much, I dont want to like anyone, I only want it to be me, myself, and I in my world, I cant just bring you in here because you feel like it." Perry hissed at him, slinging his arm at the man.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 am

"Yeah you can! One friend won't kill you." Cyrus frowned, keeping his calm unlike the other man. "I don't care what sort of relationship we have, friends, fuck buddies, anything. I just want you in my life somehow, Perry." He could just tell that he had a place there.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:25 am

Perry shook his head, that was the problem.
He couldnt have Cyrus as just a friend...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 am

"Just... talk to me?" Cyrus sighed at him. "It can't hurt anything..." He reached back out and took the man's hand like he had earlier.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:38 am

Perry paused, he seemed to be debating over talking to the boy and finally he gave a sigh, giving in and deciding to just talk to the boy.
"Alright, talk."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:46 am

Cyrus smiled at this, realizing he hadn't planned on Perry giving in. He didn't really know what to say. So he just started speaking what was on his mind.
"Look, I know you don't like people, I think you've made that pretty obvious but all I'm asking for if for you to give me a chance. I just want to be your friend.. There's something about you and I want to know more about you. I don't want you to think of me as just some brat. I'm more than that. And I know you're more than just an asshole. If you were a complete dick you wouldn't have stopped when you were about to rape me. You wouldn't have held me when I had a panic attack. And you wouldn't have let me back in today and you wouldn't be listening to me blabber on right now. Yeah, I can tell you're probably an asshole 90% of the time but I want to know that other 10%..." He trailed off now.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 am

Perry just watched him, a dark look on his face as he folded his arms.
"Look...Me and you, we wont work, I can deal with you but kid, I aint in this for a relationship. I dont want one, I dont need one. You can stick around but piss me off and your our the door hear me?" His voice was gruff, he was doing something he hated doing.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:01 am

"I never said I was in this for a relationship either." Cyrus pointed out. "That sounds just fine by me." He stood up on his tiptoes, capturing Perry's lips in his own and kissing him deeply. It wasn't loving though. If anything it was lustful. Cyrus never knew when to quit.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:17 am

Perry growled, biting down hard on Cyrus's lips, making sure the boy bled.
"Did I not just tell you to back the hell off?"
He was an evil man.
But he had a heart, and for some reason, his heart longed to keep Cyrus okay.
He didnt want the boy to suffered through anything with him, sex or relationship wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is Bliss
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Cyrus/Perry-
Jump to: