Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anywhere But Here

Go down 
+4
Cove Braxton
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
Rick McGuire Jr
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Anywhere But Here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 am

Junior blinked lightly, his eyes widening the slightest bit.
"Uh...."
He didnt know weather to crap his pants or go completely blind. He was used to large guys, Alan was large and so where Alans friends. Plus he was around Blaine and Barry a good bit but he also had an idea of what this guy was doing inside the home.
"I came to see Barry..." He knew better than to mention Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:59 am

"Barry's not here." The man spoke as he eyed up Junior. "And who might you be?" He didn't wait for an answer though, picking Blaine up by the collar of his shirt, tossing him inside and shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Junior landed in the middle of the room with a light 'huff.' He was quick to get back on his feet, his cheeks already turning a bright pink from embarrassment and anger.
"Look here! Just who do you think you are touching me! You dont know me! My name is Rick Eff'in McGuire and ill have you know that im a friend of Barry's." He crossed his arms, he was not one to ever get cocky but he didnt know how to handle these guys. "Do not screw with me."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:20 pm

"Kid, I think it's you who shouldn't be screwing with me."
The man thought young boy in Barry's home must be just a new bitch.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Junior just rolled his eyes, pulling his phone out to dial Barry's number.
Well until he noticed that Barry had just so conveniantly left his cell phone on the table near the couch in the living room.
Change of plans....There were a lot of big guys in here....r
He wondered if he should try Alan...
Maybe if they tried anything...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 pm

But it was too late. The man stripped Junior and threw him to the floor, straddling the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Junior growled up at the man, trying to buck him off while he hurriedly tried to dial Alan's number before losing the phone in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Just as Junior managed to dial it, the man knocked the phone out of his hands, shoving his cock in the boy's mouth roughly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Junior flinched, baring down on the mens penis, his hand fly to push the man away.
"ALAN!!!! HELP!!! ALAN!" He screamed, he was not weak, not very strong but not weak.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Alan nearly pissed himself when he answered and heard this.
"Junior!" He exclaimed "Where are you?" He was close to panicking.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:13 pm

"A-Alan!" Junior forced the words out of him, still struggling with the men. "Dont touch me! DONT!" He grit his teeth and swung at the man, his cheeks a bright red with furry. "ALAN!!! BARRY!!!" There was a pause but sure enough he cried out, "DADDY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Alan hung up and was on his way after he heard the word Barry. It didn't take him long but by the time he'd arrived, one of the man was pushing their cock inside of Junior's tight ass.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Junior was laying flat on his stomach, hissing at the man inside him.
"Get.OFFA.me!" The boy was trying so hard to throw the man.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:38 pm

But it was no use. THe man didn't stop.
At least not until Alan kicked the front door down, running inside and throwing him off of Junior.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Junior quickly pulled himself away once he was free, glancing over his shoulder to see what had become of the man who had been violating him.
"Alan!" His heart thundered in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:52 pm

"Are you okay?" Alan whispered, pressing the boy to his chest. He looked around, seeing all the men and then spoke again. "I want you to go to the car. wait for me. I'll be out in a minute." He had to take of them first.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Rick didnt ask questions. With one last unsure look to Alan he steadied himself and scampered from the home as fast as his aching legs would take him.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Alan proceeded to try and take on all the men. He got pretty beat up by the time Barry came home but together they got Alan out of the house and into the car with Junior.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Junior watched with pained worry, reaching out to hug Alan tightly around the neck.
"A-Alan! Your hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:59 pm

"I'm fine." The man smiled softly. "Are you okay baby?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:40 am

Junior paused a moment, his gaze locked with Alan's before he let his head shake, his hair falling into his eyes.
"No im not Okay Alan....." It was said while small tears pricked his eyes. "I wanna go home....To our home..."
But he didnt want anyone but them there.
"A-And I want you to still want me...."
He was so above crying like a little brat. He just missed Alan is all, not like he was worried about getting violated in there. Those men werent scary anyways.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:05 pm

"Baby... I'm sorry. This is all my fault." Alan reached over to hold the boy tight to his chest. "I do still want you, Rick... I'll always still want you."
Back to top Go down
Dustin McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Rick paused, raising his eyes to met Alan's.
"You...Still want me? " He wanted Alan too, he wanted to go home. "No other kid...?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 pm

"Of course I do." Alan sighed. "No other kid." He nodded in agreement, kissing the boy's temple. "Let's go home, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Rick nodded his head, resting on Alan.
Home.
He was going home.
This was the best gift he could ever have, he was going home with his lover.
"I love you..."
He let his eyes slip shut, and he let himself rest against he lover.
He was finally going home....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anywhere But Here
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Riley's :: Alan/Rick Jr-
Jump to: