Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anywhere But Here

Go down 
+4
Cove Braxton
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
Rick McGuire Jr
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

Anywhere But Here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 pm

"Good..." Rick nodded, kissing his cheek softly. "Gonna sleep here for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:47 pm

"Yeah, but can I sleep with you? In this bed?" He asked softly, he didnt know if he was allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:57 pm

"Of course sweetie. I was hoping you would sleep in here anyways." He grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Rick nodded, cuddling closer to his father and getting ready for bed. It didnt take long before he was sleeping peacefully in Ricks arms.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Rick smiled down at him, watching him for a while before he too was sleeping, holding his son in his arms for the first time in years...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Rick was up early in the morning, the entire night he had dreamed of Alan and he had thought he was at home...
Until reality came crashing down around him.
He sighed softly, glancing around the room, pulling himself out of bed and through the door, to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Alex was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching some football when he noticed the boy. He smiled up at him.
"Hey Rick, sleep good?" He raised a brow.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:52 pm

"Yeah..." Rick smiled softly, moving to sit with Alex.
"So...How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:09 pm

"I'm pretty good I guess." He smiled at the boy. "It's real nice to see you here... Your momma and daddy miss you like crazy."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:40 pm

"Yeah I can see that. Daddy is very nice...." He nodded his head lightly to the man. "So your...grandpa?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:47 pm

"Yup, I'm your grandpa. I'm the old fart here." He nodded, a smile on his lips as he looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 am

"And Grandma?" He questioned softly, he didnt really know who Mike was, just the guy who reunited him with his parents.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:59 am

"He's the one who found you. He's upstairs sleeping still, I figured I'd let him sleep since he normally does most of the work around here. But you can meet him when he's up, his name is Mike." Alex nodded.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:09 am

The boy nodded lightly, he wasnt sure what to say...
"So...Whats it like around here? Is momma or daddy yours?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:12 am

"Uh... it's pretty hectic around here. A lot of people so it can get pretty crazy but I like it." He nodded. "Your momma is my oldest son, probably my favorite too but don't tell the others." He chuckled softly. "But your daddy's a real good friend of mine and now he's like my baby too..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:20 am

Rick nodded lightly, leaning into the couch.
"So....Whats momma life?'
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:47 am

"Your momma is one of the best mommas I know. Just ask your brothers. He's a little sensitive sometimes and gets upset over tiny things but you learn to be careful with that. And he's very touchy so when he wakes up and sees you be prepared to be hugged on."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Rick nodded his head slowly, his mind more so on his father whom he had spent the night with.
"What about daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:55 pm

"Your daddy... he's hard to explain. I think it's best for you to just get to know him as time goes on cause he's different with everybody. But I'll try." Alex nodded. "He's very protective of anyone he loves. If it wasn't for you loving him, Alan would have been dead the second Rick knew he took you... He acts big and tough but he's just a big baby." Alex winked. "You'll learn that when you talk to him more and he gets comfortable with you."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:31 am

The boy nodded, he wondered what time it was.
He really wanted to be somewhere familiar, not here...
"So...I guess imma go out...Maybe see a friend." Rick nodded lightly as he moved to stand, his knees cracking as they straightened.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 am

"Um..." Alex was a bit wary of that, afraid of the boy getting hurt out there alone. But he wasn't a child any more... He could take care of himself. "Alright. You just be careful, okay?" He frowned lightly, patting the boy's back.
Back to top Go down
Brice Brooks

Brice Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Rick nodded slowly, a light smile on his face.
"Of course gramps, I can take care of me."
And he could for the most part. Rick stood slowly, his thoughts weighing him down as he moved from the couch, and the home.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Alex smiled lightly after him, simply hoping the boy would come back.. and he wouldn't be at fault if he didn't...
Back to top Go down
Lane McCormick

Lane McCormick

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Junior decided he would simply walk, he didnt like cars anyways, too many wrecks happened in them. Which he had ALMOST been run over my a car when he had been a little younger, still though, he felt safer. He took his time, and when he finally was about to see the Brook house hold, he had been walking for a good two and a half hours. He knocked on the door lightly. He could have just gone in but he didnt see Barry's truck, but he hoped Blaine would be home anyways.
Blaine Johnson was his bestfriend.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:19 am

Unfortunately, Junior had picked a bad night to come over to the Brooks home... Barry wasn't home, but there had been a gettogether scheduled for tonight.
So instead of Blaine opening the door, he got a large man roughly the size of Gabriel Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere But Here   Anywhere But Here - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anywhere But Here
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Riley's :: Alan/Rick Jr-
Jump to: