Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.

Go down 
+6
Mikey
Sage Moore
Briley Riley
Barry Brooks
Cove Braxton
Trever Murdock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 pm

"You promised Barry." Trever hid his face into the others chest. "your all i have..."
He wasnt supposed to go...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:55 pm

"Not true Trever." Barry frowned. "You have Rhett and your momma... If I was all you had you'd come with me, you'd let me take you somewhere far away from here..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Trever growled, roughly shoving his friend in the chest. His eyes were a mixture of hate for the situation, anger at Barry, and hurt at having this thrown back at him again and again.
"You look here! Im not trying to be selfish! I have a baby brother and a mother alright! If I were to just pack up and go, sure it would be great for me, but what about them! They would be effected too! Rhett wouldnt have a momma! And momma wouldnt have us and she would be alone! And dad wouldnt have anyone here to help his sorry butt! Its not my choice! Im not all that matters Barry!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:40 pm

"That's the problem, you're not selfish enough. You're too fucking concerned about everyone else. Your dad is an asshole! He doesn't deserve any of your help! They treat you like shit and you're still worried about them! You may not matter to yourself but you're all that matters to me, Trever!" Barry fumed angrily.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Trever sighed, he knew he wasnt going to win this argument but he still felt that he needed to get on level ground with Barry.
"If im all that matters to you, then be here for me! Barry, your my everything. Without you I couldnt live! You give me the will to go on, but I know I cant just forget everything, plus right now you couldnt take me away, you wouldnt be able to support me...Just...Barry we need time, we need age, we need a PLAN! If we dont have that there is no tellings if we could even make it if we were to leave!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Barry groaned, much like a child throwing a temper tantrum.
"I know I could support you, Trever! I could! We'd make it, just you and me! Fuck a plan! I just don't know why you're being so stubborn!"
Barry was really the one being stubborn but good luck trying to convince him of that.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Trever shook his head, glancing over to see head lights pulling into the drive way.
"Look, you with me or not? If you are not willing to wait on me just...go on and get away yourself. Come back for me sometime..."
As he spoke, he took Barry's hand and lead him back to the home.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:09 pm

"I'm with you." Barry sighed. He was really hopelessly in love with the other boy. "I love you... I'll be up in your room." He assumed it was Trever's dad in the car and he wasn't starting shit with him.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Trever took Barry's hand, leading the way to his room. He didnt want to be outside when his father got there either. He made sure to peek into Rhett's room to be sure that he was settled in for the night. He pecked his mothers cheek and declined supped, not wanting to be down there anymore with his father coming home. He then made his way to his room with Barry, shutting and locking his door up. He then turned around and gave a tired smile.
"I love you, Barry..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:52 pm

"Love you more." Barry winked, pressing a kiss to Trever's cheek, plopping down on the be.d
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:03 pm

"Liar."
And as the weeks went by, Trever was even more sure that there was no way anyone could love anything as much as he loved Barry. Barry was his reason for living, his only hope to ever have a happy life one day. Every time his father put him down, Barry effectively picked him back up.
On this day, Barry had been living with him for almost a month, he and his father had butted heads all day, and he had worked since even before dawn to please the man. He continued, only because he knew that by the end of the day, Barry would be waiting for him. Trever sighed softly as he was told to trying and haul some wood, he was doing it, but not fast enough.
Dorian was getting irritated of waiting on him.
"Hurry up boy!" The man called, kicking a few large logs from the top of the barn down onto the ground. Trever not being able to move fast enough was caught by a log, and pinned down beneath it.
He heard the twisting and cracking of his spine as the wood fell.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:12 pm

And Barry heard the loud thud of the wood all the way from Trever's room. It took all he had not to run down there and check on Trever but he restrained, peeking through the bedroom window, waiting to see when Trever would emerge from the barn. He prayed that he was unharmed...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:16 am

Dorian cursed for an hour, and opted to simply kick his on harshly, thinking he was simply trying to get out of work. Trever never did emerge from the barn that day, and Dorian didnt either, instead he passed out on the top level of the barn, the liquor putting him out.
At some point he had dropped the bottle, which had fallen down and landed on Trever's back also, coating him in the sickening smell of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:23 am

Barry waited... and waited... and waited...
And finally, when nighttime fell he could wait no longer. Something had to be wrong... And he was pretty sure he could take Dorian anyways.
He made his way out to the barn and cautiously stepped inside, glancing Trever on the ground.
"Shit, Trever!" Barry exclaimed, running over and dropping to his knees beside his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 pm

"Ngh..." Trever slowly lifted his head, gazing at Barry with a dirty, pale face.
"Hey....How long I been here?"
He had just passed out...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm

"All day, babe." Barry frowned deeply. "Are you okay? What happened?" He examined the boy carefully.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:30 pm

"Eh, Dad and wood and...My back..." Trever seemed a bit delirious from the pain. But he did seem to want to focus on Barry, if for nothing more than because it made him happy. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:00 pm

"Hi babe..." Barry frowned. "Can I please take you to the hospital this time?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:59 pm

"No..." Trever was slow with speaking, his air supply feeling short. He thought he was going to die honestly, ge could feel the damage setting in on his body.
"I can fix it...."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 am

"Trever no you can't. That's insane." Barry exclaimed, shaking his head. "Just let me take you to the hospital. I'll find a way to pay for it, I promise. Just please, Trev."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:17 am

"No!". Trever refused him, his teeth bared as he made his mind up that there was no way. He knew the hospital wouldnt do anything but glance him over, stick him in a wheel chair, and demand payment since he had no insurance. He was not going to live like that. He wouldnt.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 am

"Trever please. I'm begging here." Barry took the boy's hand gently. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:33 am

"I wont. Barry.... Take me home." he spoke weakly with little resolve. But he was serious when he said he didnt desire hospital care.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:41 am

Barry sighed heavily, carrying Trever from the barn back to his house and up to his room.
"How are you possibly going to fix this...?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 am

"Dont know yet.." Trever's voice wavered as he forced a smile onto his grim smeared face. His blue eyes stood out starkly against his dirty skin, still as beautiful as ever even clouded with pain.
"Ill figure something out. I always do."
It was small, but it was all the assurance he could give.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next