Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Misery turned to him, raising a brow before scoffing.
"Yeah right, like imma settle with crap I dont want." He didnt DEAL with anything.
"Imma go to the store."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:58 pm

"Fine, stubborn. I'll come with you." Carter nodded.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Misery nodded to himself, feeling rather accomplished. His feet made a child like "patta patta" sound as he walked over the wooden floors.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Carter got changed out of his sleep clothes and into something he could leave the house in.
"REady?" He called.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm

"Mhm." Misery had changed into a pair of black jeans, topped off with a shirt that was cut off just below his belly button.
"C'mon."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Carter slid an arm around his waist and walked out the door, leading him out to his Ferrari before getting in himself and driving them to the store.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Misery hopped out, glancing the car over with an air of indifference. He was used to Carter and the mans fancy things. He appreciated thing but still had no liking of that car.
Honestly he preferred trucks.
Cove's truck.
Cove and Carter were two completely different people...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm

They definitely were. Carter was more refined and polite while Cove was definitely an in your face type of violent, person. Cove drank only beers while Carter preferred fine wine. Carter dressed in suits normally made of the finest fabrics he could get his hands on and Cove was the type to walk into a formal dinner in a t-shirt and sweatpants. They couldn't be more opposite, but they did have one thing in common.
Misery loved them both.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:19 pm

And Misery was so torn, pathetically in love with two of the most different kinds of people...
Carter who was a gentleman in every since of the word. A man who wanted him and only him, wasnt interested in plying games with him or looking at others. Carter who could give him the world and would gladly do it as soon as Misery gave the word. His Carter who loves him and cares about his well being. His Carter who does nothing but right by him.
But then there was Cove. Cove was a bad boy type. He never stayed with only one person, he argued constantly because he always had to be in control. He couldnt care less about the finer things in life and if you wanted things he couldnt give you then ooh well....But Cove who had held his heart since the boy had been born. Cove who had always been his happiness in the darkest of days. Cove that made him feel complete inside even as they fought.
Cove...
Carter...
Misery kinda wished he didnt have either of them, Life would be so much more simple....
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Several months passed, Cove made no effort to talk to Misery although he missed him. However today, the entire family was having a gettogether. Cove had been making an effort to talk to Leon more and he'd planned on spending the day with him today.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Angel had invited his friend to come to the gathering, and Misery had complied. Today he sat in the Riley family home with Carter, and Angel, and Angel's family.
Just like Leon.
Angel Sat with Gabriel and Misery.
Kelton sat with his boyfriends parents, sitting with his lover and their son.
Leon woulnt look at Misery, but Misery didnt mind looking at him with a wary gaze.
This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Cove was being rather cuddly with Leon, holding the boy in his lap, pressing butterfly kisses down the boy's neck. Then again, he was clingy with Leon a lot lately since the Misery fight. All his attention went to Leon now.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:46 pm

And Misery noticed. Every kiss, every loving caress, every giggle, every smile
He noticed.
And it burned.
He tried to look away though, even as emptiness inside himself grew.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Cove noticed Misery was here but he made sure to keep his focus on Leon. He wasn't going to be hurt again like he had been. he just woudn't let it happen...
He pulled Leon closer, holding him tight with a smile.
Carter noticed as well.
"You alright?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 pm

"Course." Misery forced a smile, snuggling into Carter's lap with a small purr, just like he had done with Cove so many times when he had been young, and Misery had been his loyal companion.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 pm

"Tell me if it bothers you too much. We can leave." Carter murmured, kissing the boy's lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:05 pm

Misery nodded, But he refused to give Cove the satisfaction of causing him to leave.
Nope, he would sit and endure it, even as he felt his blood boiling.
He wanted to hate Cove.
But his heart refused him that courtesy.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Carter watched for a while, watched Misery get progressively angrier. Finally, when Cove stood, leading Leon over to Mike and Alex's pool table, Carter stood. He watched for a second as Cove tried to teach Leon how to play.
"No love, likeh thes." He sdtood behind Leon, showing him how to correctly hold the stick, his other hand caressing Leon's hip. So he may be doing it somewhat to make Misery jealous...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Misery just growled softly, glancing at Carter.
"I ought to go first with Briley. That would piss him off good."
Misery knew how to bother his friend.
Leon blinked at the stick, his nose scrunching up in concentration as he tried to hold the large stick correctly.
"Lik' this?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 pm

That would definitely piss Cove off, but unlike Misery he'd go right over there and give Misery a piece of his mind...
"Tha's better." Cove smirked softly, his chin resting atop Leon's head as he instructed the boy.
Carter was done watching that. He walked across the room, pulling Cove off to the side while Leon took his shot.
"Look, I need you to go over there and talk to Misery. He wants you, he misses you." Carter let out a heavy sigh.
"Sorreh, no can do." Cove murmured as he took the stick to take his own shot, not even looking as he aimed. "Why don't ya tell hem ta come talk ta meh hemself."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Misery watched, over hearing the boys talking.
Cove thought he should be the one to say something?
Hed say something alright.
He grit his teeth, took deep breaths, counted back from ten...
And the proceeded to storm across the room. He stood on the tips of his toes, getting as close to Cove's face as he could before giving a mighty shove.
"Look here Cove! Im not going to sit here and have you do this to me! I havent done anything wrong to you and we both know your nothing but a cowardice prik! You wanna get a point across? You wanna say something? Say it to my face you pussy! But you wont, you would rather try and be petty about it? Try to hurt my feelings by touching that retard! What a joke!". He hissed like a wild animal, jabbing Cove in the chest with a bony finger. "Your just scorned because im the best you ever had or will have and you lost me! Lost me because you cant go ten minutes without being an inconsiderate arse!"
Even as he yelled, his eyes were so full of love for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Cove's eyes narrowed at the boy.
"Ah'm sorry ah'm not as perfect as yar pretty boy lover! Ah'm an ass, yar right but ah don't care. Yar noh saint either and ya know that." Cove growled. "And ah'm touchin' Leon cause ah love hem not cause of you. Don't think soh highly of yarself." He shook his head. "How dare ya, sending yar pathetic boyfriend over here ta talk ta meh. Doh ya even know what ya ded ta me? Ah felt like shit far months because of yar ass! Ya tore me apart and ya don't even care! Ya'd rather beh weth this piece of shit." He gestured to Carter. "Ah know ah messed up but that's who ah am, ah don't thenk and ah'm sorry damnit!" He'd started out being pissed but as he progressed it turned into more of an apology... a very angry apology but still an apology...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:13 am

Misery just shoved him again, his small fist beating into Cove's chest.
"Dont you DARE say ANYTHING bad about Carter! Even after I hurt him he still is trying to do nothing but good for me! I CHEATED on him with YOU and he came over here trying to talk to you so I wouldnt hurt! Dont you DARE!" He pushed again, his strength winding down. "And where do you get off saying 'id rather?' be with him? I tried Cove! I tried to be with you, you dont know how much I loved you, STILL love you. I tried to be yours but you couldnt have me! You had to have LEON!" The boy slumped against Cove, his teeht bared down. "And I know you mess up! Dont forget, every time you do mess up I am always there for you! But this...You.." He shook his head. "I thought I could come to you for once! I thought I could actually depend on you to take care of me and you tell me to suck it up? Then you tell my why im at fault and top it off with why we cant be together! You dont know what its like to hear that from someone you have loved like I love you. I have loved you since you took your first breath! I have taken so much crap from you and I have been through h*ell for you! For somethings you dont even know about! You think you had it hard? It was hard for me to go to bed knowing you werent going to tell me goodnight! It was hard for me to look at my body, my scars knowing you would never touch them again! It was physically sickening to think while I was missing you, you were off touching Leon!It was hard for me to look at Carter and know how good he is too me but still love you! It was hard for me to come over here and have you shove your perfect little Leon into my face!" Misery totally stopped hitting, shoving, everything. He just slumped into Cove and clung to him. "I miss you!" He cried out softly, shaking his head. He knew Cove though, he knew it had to really bug the man for him to actually say sorry...
"And I forgive you...." he whispered softly into the mans chest.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:18 am

Cove's jaw was clenched tightly but he pulled Misery close to him.
"Ah miss you too..." He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:30 am

Misery sighed into Cove's neck, his frown deep as he felt eyes on him, Leon's eyes.
The boy just sat his pool stick down and trudged off with his camera, pausing as he got to Carter. He looked up and sighed softly, his straight brown hair falling into his eyes.
"Im so'ry."
He was sorry they couldnt stay away from each other.
But he didnt know much, so he remained quiet.
All he knew, was he felt used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next