Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:35 am

"Shut up, Cove." Misery hissed softly, shaking his head and he pressed further into the boys shoulder. He didnt need to hear that. That was, in fact the last thing he needed. He did truly LOVE Cove and he knew that they had no future together. That was not helping his already aching heart.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:36 am

"Noh." Cove shook his head, figuring that was about the comment about killing Carter. "Ah'll keck hes rich boy ass."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 am

"I wont have it." Misery shook his head, his teeth grinding together in frustration. He wanted to just smack the larger boy sometimes.
"Listen, you will NOT touch Carter." Misery shoved the boy off him. He didnt want to upset Cove, he never wanted to hurt Cove.
Hadnt wanted to hurt Carter...
"Maybe you should go..."
He figured he could go sleep at Trever's tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:48 am

"Damnit Misereh. That right there es yar problem. Ya don't WANT ta let anyone care far ya. Ya push people. Ya pushed Carter and heh kicked ya out and here ah am, trying ta love ya and yar PUSHING meh, Misereh. Yar pushing meh away. Ya've been alone far soh long ya don't know how ta let people fuckin' love ya." Cove snapped.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:02 am

Misery stared at Cove, he didnt have the energy left to truly be angry at Cove. Everything he had said was true. Still though, Misery let himself retort, his eyes filling with tears that he refused to let fall.
"Cove...Why would I want to let someone care for me? Why would I want to depend on someone? Carter was the only person I really could depend on and I ruined that. And I take full responsibility for it. I ruined my own life just a few hours ago. The who letting people care for me thing, I tried that. I depended on your father and Trever since I was a freaking baby. Where did that get me? I learned I didnt want to lean on them, I dont want to have to look to them for anything. Im independent. I dont need YOU to tell me what my issue is! I know! And Cove, thanks so much for coming out here for me. Really thank you. Thank you for being around for me, thank you for every night spent in your bed. Thank you for letting me take your virginity. Thank you for caring so much. Thank you for giving me hope for the future. Thank you for really showing me what love is. Thank you for allowing me to fall in love with you. And thank you for showing me that happy endings are just a bunch of Bull. Thank you Cove." Misery growled hatefully as a tear slipped down his cheek. "I love you...." He moved in, kissing Cove deeply, passionately, and with all the love he had ever known in the world. He then slowly pushed Cove away. "Ill be seeing you...."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:06 am

"Yar ridiculous." Cove shook his head. "Ya need ta suck et up. Instead of throwin' yarself a pity parteh because ya lost Carter, ef ya love hem soh much, get yar ass back over there an get hem back." Cove folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 am

And this is why Misery tried so hard never to seam weak.
Of course, just suck it up Misery.
Quit your crying and take it.
Just deal with it.
Do something about it.
Suck.It.Up.
And so he did.
Misery wiped his eyes and glared long and hard at Cove.
"Fine." His face was void of all feelings as he stared. "Now go the hell away."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 am

"Not until ya get Carter back. Ah'll drive ya." He could see the house in the distance. He lifted Misery into the passenger seat and started the car, driving up to Carter's. "Goh."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:22 am

Misery just glanced over to Cove, shaking his head.
"Just go screw your little half wit, amateur photographer." He really didnt want Cove up at this house. Didnt want Cove anywhere near him or Carter.
If this is how people showed they cared, then he hoped no one cared about him.
He got out of the car, and moved to sit on the steps to the home. Just to get away from Cove he would sit here. He wanted Carter to cool down, he didnt want to go in there and fight some more...
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 am

"Fine. And you jus' keep pushen' people. Lemmeh know how that works out far ya." He got back in his car, starting it up before hollering out the window. "And jus' soh ya know, that's why weh can never have anytheng tagether." And with that he drove off.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 am

Misery blinked after him, staring as the vehicle got smaller and smaller.
As he sat, he realized that Cove truly was an arse.
And he realized he would rather be dead than anywhere else.
But then again, Misery was not so weak to be suicidal.
Maybe he could 'accidentally" be hit by a car.
Either way, he decided he was done with Cove.
Done.
He was not ever going back to that house. He was deleting the number.
He would erse Cove completely.
Why?
To salvage the broken pieces of his heart.
Cove, though he probably didnt care nor understand, had just taken everything Misery had.
From his confidence to the last shred of willpower he had.
Slowly Misery stood, his head down he knocked on the door to Carters home.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:49 am

Carter arrived at the door moments later. When he saw Misery his jaw clenched but he wanted to hug the boy more than anything.
"Hi..." It was all he could manage. He didn't know what to do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:54 am

Misery said nothing, with his head ducked down he flew forward. His arms wrapped tight around Carter's body and his head hid away in the mans chest.
"I-Im sorry!" Misery whispered softly, but with a tender severeness "Im so, so sorry! I love you Carter..I love you so much and im just...im s-so sorry."
This was the first time Misery had admitted to loving Carter.
And the first time he had ever been sorry to anyone.
"I-I dont wanna be without...I just...I cant...Im sorry! Its all my fa-fault this hap-happened, I know. Im so sorry!" He took a helpless breath, "I-I wanna come ho-home....I-I wanna be wi-with you...P-Please...."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:04 am

"I love you too Misery." Carter pressed the smaller man tight into his chest. "I'm sorry too... for hitting you..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:07 am

Misery shook his head, looking up at Carter with puffy pink eyes.
"C-Can I just come home? I dont care that you hit me, I-I had it coming. I-I didnt m-mean everything I-I said. I-I was just upset..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:11 am

"Of course... please come home..." Carter sighed, kissing his temple.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:14 am

Misery nodded, taking a moment to wipe his eyes and breath. He soon regained his composure before pushing Carter inside the home, never letting go, he followed and kicked the door shut.
He wondered if they were really okay...
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 am

"I love you I just.... I... you can't see him again, okay?" He frowned deeply.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 am

Misery's breath hitched, his stomach sinking but he nodded. He hadnt planned on it anyways, Cove was just still a tender subject.
"Alright."
No argument at all, total submission.
No on had ever gotten that from Misery.
He handed his phone to Carter and directed him to Cove's number.
"You wanna be the one to delete his number?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:20 am

Carter nodded slowly but looked up.
"That's it? You're not arguing?" He furrowed his brows. He wasn't used to that.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 am

"Why argue......?" Misery couldnt meet his gaze. He was defeated, in every aspect of the word. But he hoped that after tonight, that would no longer be the case. But for now, he was submitting to anything.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:24 am

"Because you're you." Carter said simply. "Misery are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:27 am

"Course." Misery finally looked up at him, his eyes which were usually full of determination and defiance were now dull and void.
"Ya need ta suck et up"
Cove's words echoed in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:59 am

Carter pulled the boy tightly to his chest, pressing a kiss into his hair.
"So we're okay?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:10 pm

"Im okay if your okay." Misery nodded his head, moving to lace there fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next