Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:24 am

"You fucking earned it when you let him fuck you! I can't believe you!" He threw Misery off of him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:30 am

Since when did Carter know that?
"You know what? Yeah he did screw me, long and hard. I enjoyed it.". Misery snorted at his lover, and just to add some more kick to the admission, he added, "More like made love though."
He really didnt know about that last part though. Sometimes he thought if it as love making but you never know with Cove.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:32 am

"Get out." Carter shook his head. "Get your fucking shit and GO!" He shoved Misery towards the door. He looked around, grabbing random items that belonged to Misery, chucking them at him. "Just leave!"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:44 am

"I was going to anyways.". Misery huffed, watching Carter throw his things. He went on to the bedroom to pack. He ignored the throb in his chest as he did so. Screw Carter...
Still he slipped in a few garments of the other mans clothing to take along with him. As he finished he glanced around and sighed, his bottom lip quivering slightly.
In the back of his mind, he knew it was a his fault but he was too angry to try and salvage the relationship. He grabbed a picture Carter had of them on the nightstand and flung it as hard as he could at the wall, his heart breaking much like the glass had. He picked out the photo and tore it down the middle. He only wanted the half with Carter.
On his way out he cumbled the other half up and threw it randomly, his mind racing as he gathered the remains of his things and exited the home.
Even as the cold night air surrounded him, Misery felt nothing. His bottom lip jutting out, and his eyes rimmed with tears. He packed his things into his beaten up old car and the got in.
With one last wavering loom at the house, Misery backed out of the drive.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 am

Carter growled softly to himself, but as he calmed down his heart clenched painfully. He was more hurt than angry anyways... It really fucking hurt... He threw something across the room. He could easily have Cove dead. Even if he didn't do it himself. He had bodyguards...
But no. That wouldn't fix anything, just make Misery hate him...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 am

Misery parked only half a mile away. As dumb as it sounded, he didnt really want to leave. Didnt want to be so far away. As he sat in his car and settled down to sleep, he forced the tears away. Even as his heart ached he refused to cry like a brat.
He took out his phone and looked through the numbers. He
Didnt know what to do... Maybe call Cove?
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:01 am

Cove was texting at the moment actually.
"You left me:(" He'd woken when he felt no one beside him in the bed...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 am

"Yeah. Sorry.". Misery's answers were short, very unlike him. But he couldnt focus long enough to really think what to tell Cove.
That arsehole was probably mad also. Cove always seemed to be grouchy when tired.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:10 am

"Ya with your pretty boy lover?" Cove noticed something seemed to be off...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 am

"No."
Misery felt the tears threatening to fall once more as he punched the steering wheel.
It was finally setting in that he had lost Carter.
Oh no.....
He had been alone before, but that was before he had known Carter...
He ruined everything.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:17 am

"What's the matter, love?" Cove frowned at the phone. He was worried. He did care about Misery, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:21 am

"Nothing.". Misery cursed himself as a lone tear marked his face. He was acting like Angel, he
Never wanted to be so weak. He did love Cove, loved him to the depth of his very being. He loved Carter to though, Carter had been his everyhing...
But not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 am

"I'm about to come find you. Come on Misery, what's going on?" Cove asked. He was already getting dressed in case he needed to go get Misery from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:29 am

"Carter threw me out." Misery fisted away anoher tear, gazing to the home he hd left. "Dont bother, im fine."
He was independent. He didnt need anyones help...
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:32 am

"I'll kill him. Where are you?" Cove went outside and got in his truck, starting it up and waiting for directions.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:37 am

"Cove, let him be. Its my fault.". The smaller man sniffled softly, he just wanted to beat himself for being such a baby about it all.
"Im fine. I dont need you to save me. I dont need anyone."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:40 am

"Just tell me where you are, Misery." Cove insisted.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:44 am

Misery sighed, glancing out the window with an air of uncertainty.

"Im....Promise not to hurt Carter?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:49 am

"Fine. Now tell me where you are." Cove shook his head, tapping his foot impatiently as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:07 am

Misery glanced out the window, his heart heavy with sorrow as he text back.
"Im kinda in Carter's driveway. About two blocks away I guess...."
The small man opened the door to his car, letting the cold air harshly take him. He felt the temperature choking him but he thought nothing of it. He didnt want to be alone in this car, it felt stuffy and crowded. The cold air stung his wet cheeks. The one Carter had hit him in was turning an ugly purple color, throbbing painfully.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:11 am

Cove was there in minutes, although he'd gone a bit over the speed limit to do so.
He took Misery in his arms when he arrived, climbing into the car with him.
"What's tha' on yar cheek?" His eyes narrowed. Sure, he'd hit Misery several times but this was NOT okay... He'd kill Carter...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:14 am

"Its nothing." Misery tilted his head down to hide the puffing cheek. He let his lanky arms wrap tight around Cove's neck. He forced the tears away, he had never cried in front of Cove.
Never cried in front of anyone, least not since he had been a small child in Trever's care.
"Thanks for coming I guess." He nuzzled Cove's neck. "Not that I needed your Scottish arse or anything."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 am

"Heh hit ya?" Cove tilted Misery's chin upwards with one hand, the other caressing the hurt cheek. "What happened?" He sighed, hugging Misery close.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:27 am

"No Cove." Misery sounded so utterly defeated, it sounded deep from within his heart. "I came home really late. He was mad because I was gone, and he was even more pissed to know I was with you. We were fighting, and I told him he was being a brat." Misery clenched his jaw, going on. "He told me I was a skank." He left out Carter hitting him, and himself tackling the other. "He was angry I let you f*ck me. I was pissed because he was yelling, and after he said that I had told him that you had screwed me. Long and hard." Misery had never loathed himself more than he did now. "I told him I enjoyed it...Told him...." Misery shook his head. Cove would probably laugh in his face if he knew Misery had said they made love. What a joke.
"Anyways, he wanted me out, threw my stuff...So I packed up." He motioned to his bags in the back. "And I left..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:33 am

"Ah'm gonna murder hem." Cove sighed, stroking the boy's hair softly. "Ah love ya..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next