Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On That Good Kush & Alcohol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:52 am

Mack picked his phone up, making a quick call to his mother before he turned his head to glance at Sage. "My mommy said that she wants to meet you as soon as possible bro."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:48 am

"I guess we can go now, man." He shrugged. It would be better to do it now than when he was having withdrawal tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Mack glanced over at him, taking a moment to consider this. He knew his mother hated when he did drugs. He would be so bummed if the women disliked Sage because of the pot, let alone the fact he had just snorted a few lines of cocaine.
"I dunno man, coke getting to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:38 pm

"I'm fine." Sage waved his hand. "The pot mellowed me out a bit." He nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:36 pm

Mack raised his eye brows skeptically, he really was unsure about taking Sage to meet his mother while he was high. Plus his mother would be suspicious of him getting one so soon.
"I dunno bra, still a bit wack."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 pm

"Whatever you say man." Sage shrugged lightly. "I'm a bitch when I'm not high." Especially lately with the withdrawal so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:28 pm

"Bra, your a b*tch all the time.". Mack grinned in amusment, his green eyes sparking with trouble. "I like your b*tch arse though Sagie-poo."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

"What did I say about caling me Sagie Poo?" Sage laughed softly, grinning over at his friend nevertheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 pm

"I don't remember man...". And he truly didn't, the drugs made him very forgetful, so much so that it was pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:54 pm

"I said don't do it." Sage chuckled, lying back on the couch, an arm slung around Mack's shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:10 pm

"Oh...". He chose to ignore it, pressing his face into Sage's neck. "Ever done any acid man?". He was already looking for the next high.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:17 am

"Nah, I stick to coke." He nodded, a smirk on his lips though as he watched Mack. "You do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:40 pm

"Man, I do anything for a good high." Mack snuggled closer to Sage, the marajuana slowly forcing his eye lids to droop. He lived for the magic of drugs.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Sage pressed Mack closer to himself as he yawned. His body had grown a tolerance to the cocaine, and now it didn't even really give him the same high, but it took away the withdrawal symptoms and that was all he needed. He was just feeling the relaxing effects of the marijuana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:58 pm

"So bra....". There was a pause as Mack tried to gather what he had been trying to say. He failed miserably, and instead of remembering his words, he decided he was starving. "You know man. Food sounds good man."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Sage chuckled lightly as he looked at Mack.
"Yeah, I could go for some food." He decided, nodding his head as he looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Mack lazily rolled over, his eyes scanning the room. "Might be some grub in the kitchen bra.". He didnt seem to conserned with it. "Would your family feed us?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:09 pm

"Yeah, dinner should be soon anyways. Dad'll be expecting me home." Sage nodded lightly. He had thought about calling his father already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:32 pm

"Can I steal some grub offa ya then?". Mack smiled goofily, even though he really didn't have a reason to. He was simply pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:44 pm

"Sure man. We can head over there now." Sage nodded lightly, his eyes glazed as he stood up, offering a hand to Mack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Mack took his hand, standing on wobbly legs. He had not planned on even leaving his home today but when food was concerned nothing could deter him "Bra, will ya promise me something?" He sounded as if he were floating on a cloud, not even in this world.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:30 pm

"Sure man. What do ya want?" Sage arched an eyebrow at his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

"I want you to not let your dad kill me." Mack ran a hand through his deep red locks. "I hear a lot of things bra, and most of them are pretty bad about your dad."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:04 pm

"Dude, he won't kill you. Don't worry man. I wouldn't let him." Sage shook his head. He was confident even if Quincy got pissed and tried to harm Mack, that his brother's would try and help keep him off. Especially Aaron. Aaron had always been there for him, from the time Quincy had adopted him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:08 pm

"Alright Sagie-Poo..." Mack shrugged, if he died he would die high. He reached down to take Sage's hand and then proceeded to make his way from the home. "And when we get back, I want a blowjob."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On That Good Kush & Alcohol
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next