Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On That Good Kush & Alcohol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:27 pm

"We'll see." Sage rolled his eyes as he led his new boyfriend to his home, knocking on the door as he had forgotten his key, as usual.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:12 am

The door soon opened to reveal Aaron, the man had just finished a shower and only had a towel hanging loosely around his defined hips.
"Uh, hey there Sage." His smile was warm on his brother, much to pleased to now have someone to hang out with. "Forget your key again?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:17 am

Sage grinned at his brother as he stepped inside, pulling Mack along with him, the smell of pot entering the home with the two boys.
"Hey bro." He smiled, his eyes glassy with the marijuana in his system. "How are ya?" He gave a lazy smile, throwing an arm around his brother's bare shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:24 am

Aaron opened his mouth to respond, though he was left speechless as the scent finally got to him. "Sage, forget how im doing, how are you?" He had thought his brother had been clean. "Are you...uh?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:32 am

"I'm fine man. I'm great." Sage chuckled, leaning heavily on Mack. "This is Mack. My new boyfriend." He nodded, pecking the boy's cheek. "Pretty cool, huh?" He laughed lightly at his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:34 am

"Pretty cool..." Aaron stared at Mack, his eyes narrowing on the red haired pot head. He simply hoped that his father didn't smell the drugs before he could talk to Sage about it. "Maybe you should come up to my room."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:44 am

"Just me? Cause I don't wanna leave Mack down here." Sage hummed, swaying lightly as he watched his older brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 am

"Bring him, definitely." If he were to leave the boy down here Quincy would eat him alive. "Come on before dad sees you." He ushered the pair upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:55 am

Sage followed after at a leisurely pace, his hand tugging Mack along.
"So what'd you want, bro?" He asked as he plopped down on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:15 am

"Are you doing drugs Sage?" Aaron did not beat around the bush as some would say. Being raised by Quincy he knew it was better to go ahead and spit it out.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:22 am

Sage's face fell, his brows furrowing.
"What do you care?" He muttered, averting his gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:29 am

"I care because I love you." Aaron reached out, gently ruffling Sage's hair. "If you are then that sucks but I want to help." Aaron had never tried to force Sage into becoming clean. Instead he only wanted to help in any way he could, though without upsetting his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:32 am

"Fine. I am using again." Sage nodded. "But I don't want help... it's hell when I'm not using. I went through years without it getting better and I'm not starting all over again. I have a hookup now. I don't need the money. There's nothing I need to fix." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 am

Aaron took this in, his head tilted to the side. His eyes held a certain trace of sadness to hear the news. "Sage, its really bad for you though..."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:07 am

"I don't care." Sage sighed. "I need it. It might be bad for me but it's too late. I got myself into this mess and I can't get out. If something bad happens to me, it's my own fault. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Aaron honestly didn't know of anything else he could do aside from simply being there for Sage. Mack on the other hand snorted at the boy. "Bra, I might be a pothead but even I can stop. I can be high on life man..." He could find anything to make himself high. "You should try it some time homie."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:15 pm

"Dude, pot's different." Sage said simply, shaking his head. "And I am high on life." Cocaine had taken over his life. It was his life. It was the first thing he thought about in the morning and the last thing before going to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:46 pm

"No your not man, your high on cocaine. Dude, thats is whats different. I don't need pot, but you freak if you don't have cocaine. Pretty f*cky man." He waved his hand around as he spoke, his voice was slow and drawn out, he wore a goofy smile as he tried to make sense. "I think you need to sing Kumbaya." He made sure to drag out the ah in the word. "I'll start man..." If only he could remember the words.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Sage smiled lightly at his friend as he tried to sing, leaning into Aaron's shirtless chest.
"You're a good big bro." He hummed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Aaron opened his mouth, ready to respond when Mack burst into a fit of giggles. The redheaded boy leaned over on Sage, his body trembling with the force of his laughter. "Dude, dude, you know something? Im cheating on you...." He paused, snorting like he always did when he laughed. "With Mary Jane!"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Sage couldn't help but chuckle himself as he watched Mack, shaking his head.
"So what do you think of my new boyfriend?" Sage chuckled up at Aaron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Aaron simply blinked at the two of them, shaking his head. "I think he just said he was cheating on you. And I also think I might kill him for it."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:37 pm

"With Mary Jane man." Sage chuckled, the pot making him act much like Mack. "Don't you get it?" Sage snickered, running a hand through his long black hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Aaron did not like it, he did not like Sage on drugs and he did not like this new boyfriend. Honestly he wanted to go tell his father but he knew better.
"Sage...Maybe this should stop."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:15 pm

"Maybe what should stop?" He arched an eyebrow, cuddling up to his brother and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

On That Good Kush & Alcohol
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next