Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:53 am

"Umm." He hummed lightly, smiling because he too enjoyed this game. "Do you ever wish Barry hadn't taken you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:05 am

"Uh....Sometimes.  I mean....I miss my daddy."  The boy finally blurted out, his lips spiraling down into a frown.  He loved his father to death, and would do anything for him.  More than anything he hated that his absence hurt his father.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:10 am

"I know." Toni hugged the boy close. "At least you can still visit him." Toni reassured.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:13 pm

"Yeah but it really hurt him and now when I see him we get sad because I always got to go."  Blaine loved his father tremendously, and always missed him with every fiber of his being.  Taking a moment out to consider his next question before asking, Blaine leaned back into the couch.
"Do you have the hots for Trever's brother?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Toni's face turned tomato red at the question.
"No!" He sputtered immediately before pausing. "Okay... maybe a little. I used to." He blushed deeper.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm

"I bet Rhett's packing! If you catch my drift.". Blaine giggled softly, his laugh bubbly and light.  A childs laugh almost.  "I bet Kyndal's loose as hell."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:34 pm

"He is." Toni giggled softly. No, he'd never touched the man and would never dream of it, but spending so much time with Trever at Rhett's home and the man being over at their home so often, he'd caught a glimpse or two by accident. "And according to Rhett, he says Kyndal is tight." He shook his head. "So, my turn. Do you worry about Barry and Trever together?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:16 pm

"Not really."  Blaine had long since given up on making the two of them stop hanging out.  "I trust Barry...."  And he did, no matter how naive it made him seem.  He knew that his mister meanie pants loved him. "Do you worry about them?  Of couse it makes me nervous but I try not to let it get to me."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:22 pm

"I used to a lot." Toni nodded. "It's gotten better recently but now I don't know... I'm really worried tonight with Trever upset at me." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:29 pm

This caught Blaine's attention, his stomach sinking as he realized Toni did have a valid point.
But his Mister meanie pants...
"Y-You think?"  The boy suddenly felt as though all energy had been zapped out of him.  "I mean.....I guess.  Trever is really upset...And Barry..."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:44 pm

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. I don't know.... I don't think they would."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:35 pm

"Liar."  Blaine's cheeks puffed out in a pout, the boys lips pursing as he considered this.  "I think we should go back over there....maybe."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:30 pm

"I can't, Trever will be mad... He's already mad at me." He sighed heavily, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:13 am

"I guess."  Blaine groaned softly, falling back into the coach with a small thump.  "I want to talk to Mister meanie pants..."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:21 am

"You can call him maybe." Toni nodded lightly. "Sorry for making you worry."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:29 am

"Don't worry about it! Im sure Mister Meanie Pants wont do anything though.  He loves me!"  Blaine pushed himself up, reaching for his phone which sat on the table.  "I think I might call him though.  Brody Bear misses him!"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:40 am

"I don't think he will either." Toni nodded. "But you can call him. I'll just think of fun things for us to do when you're done." He beamed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:57 am

"You got it."  Blaine smiled over to his friend as he dialed his lovers number, nervously chewing the bottom of his lip as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:01 am

Barry picked up on the first ring.
"Blaine?" He answered, worry in his voice. He was already on edge, leaving Blaine alone for the night. He was worried.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:50 am

"No.  Its boo."  Blaine could not deny how warm he felt at hearing his lovers voice.  He missed his mister meanie pants, and was overwhelmingly delighted to be able to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 am

"What do you need, brat?" Barry chuckled softly, though he was delighted to hear the boy's voice.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:18 am

"You were supposed to say 'boo who?'."  Blaine pouted softly, one of his hands gently stroking the furr of his fake bear.  "But anyways, I just needed to talk to you.  What are you and Trever doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:23 am

"Uh just sitting here I guess. Watching TV. Trying to talk him out of murdering our son. The usual." He chuckled. "How about you and Toni?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 am

"Playing games."  Blaine laid back on the couch, he wore nothing but a tight pair of green boxers and one of Barry's shirts.  Still anyone would find him adorable with the way his hair fell into his eyes, the blue orbs clashing with the blonde of his hair. Still though his smile is what truly made Blaine beautiful.  "Your not going to do anything with Trever, are you?"
The question truly was innocent.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:32 am

"You mean like sex?" Barry arched an eyebrow. "Of course not, darling. I'm just with him to calm him down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: