Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:37 am

"Yeah but..."  Blaine had never been a very insecure person.  Normally he seemed simply like a bubbling child, but he was not a child.  He was actually a very intelligent young man, and he knew the details of Barry and Trever's relationship.
Knew why it didn't work.
Sometimes, to think that Barry left Trever out of fear of hurting the other man, it made Blaine feel sick.  If only because the fact of the matter was, that Barry had hurt Blaine plenty and never given it a second thought.  Blaine didn't mind the pain, he forgave it all but still, it forced him into feeling like a fill in.  A fill in for Trever.
He hated it.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:40 am

"Baby I promise. He's hurting. I bet sex is the last thing on his mind right now. I promise you I won't do anything." Barry nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:46 am

"I trust you..."  And he did, but he had his moments of weakness.  "I just worry, you know?"  Barry simply meant the world to Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:51 am

"I know darling. It's okay, just know I wouldn't do that to you." Barry nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:40 pm

"Promise?"  Blaine's eyes trailed over to a photo of Brice they had placed on the table near the couch. Looking at his son gave him hope.  Barry and he had made a baby together, and that was precious.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:50 pm

"Promise. Now hold on a second, don't hang up." He held the phone to his chest, looking to Trever beside him. "Want to talk to Toni?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:59 pm

"Hell no."  Trever snapped softly, his head lay in Barry's lap.  He had been trying to drink until he himself forgot the events of the night.  "He can f*ck off....Or f*ck Killian.  He is good at that."  A drunk Trever was a pissy Trever.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:05 pm

"Alright babe." Barry stroked Trever's hair as he put the phone back to his ear. "Okay, anytihng else you need, Blaine?" He hummed at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:24 pm

"Uh, Brody bear really misses and and I think Brice does too."  The boy chirped into the phone, smiling down at his stuffed bear.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 pm

"I miss them too." Barry chuckled softly, shaking his head at his lover. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:47 pm

"I love you more Mister meanie pants!  Oh! Can I ask daddy to come over and keep us company!"  The boy would love to see his father...
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:52 pm

"Sure thing, babe. Just tell him not to mess with my stuff." Barry chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:34 pm

"I doubt daddy would mess with anything.  He might take me home though."  Blaine nodded lightly, he enjoyed staying over at his parents home.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 pm

"Alright well if he takes you home, make sure he takes Toni with you. We don't want him alone." Barry nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:47 pm

"Okay.  Love you! Bye!"  And with that, Baline hung the phone up.  The boy wasted no time though in calling his father.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:49 pm

"Okay.  Love you! Bye!"  And with that, Blaine hung the phone up.  The boy wasted no time though in calling his father.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Gabriel answered quickly at seeing his son's lover's number on the phone.
"Hello?" He grunted, stroking Angel's hair as the boy sat in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 pm

"Daddy?"  Blaine asked into the phone, his voice just as bubbly as it ever was.  "It's Blaine."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 pm

"Baby!" Gabriel grinned, nearly knocking Angel off of his lap in his excitement. "Hey baby!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:16 pm

In an instant Angel had vanished, bolted from the room all together.  While he was cowering under his and Gabriel's bed, Blaine was giggling into the phone.  "I want to see you daddy! Can you come over?  Barry isn't here."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 pm

"Of course I can!" Gabriel nodded eagerly. "I'm going to bring your momma along too. Him and Toni should get along I think."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:38 am

"Can you bring bubba too?  And Kelton?  Uhmmm...."  Blaine's face was brightened with a sheepish smile as he gave a soft chuckle.  "Can everyone just come?" He missed his family so much...He hated that he had missed seeing Leon and Morgue grow up.  He hated that Brice was not close to them.  He wanted to be so close with his family but he only seemed to drift further away.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:57 am

"Sure baby. Cade, Kelton, Morgue, Leon, Cove, and Finn are all over here so if you don't mind they'll probably all come too." Gabriel chuckled softly. "Everyone misses you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:20 pm

"I would love to see them!"  The boy vibrated in his seat, clapping his hands pleasantly. "I can't wait! Hurry over!"  The boy looked around for Toni, eager to tell him they were having company.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Toni smiled eagerly at overhearing the conversation as Gabriel hung up and got everyone ready to go. Before long there was a heavy knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: