Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:11 pm

"Okay then." Zach nodded, eyeing the bandaid on his arm. "You start."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Elvis began cleaning himself up, very gentle as not to cause any bleeding from the swollen bruised area's of his arm. By the looks of it, you could see he used often.
"Favorite childhood memory."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:38 pm

"Um..." Zach trailed off, thinking. Honestly, the only childhood he remembered was with Trever. But he tried to think back to before Trever. "I guess... my mom one day... she, um, took me to the park. The same place you work at actually. There was a guy dressed as Prince Charming and he was really nice to me." He smiled lightly although he felt sort of stupid that that was his only best memory. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:40 pm

"It was Halloween, and my dad dressed up as Elvis Presley, and he dressed me up like that too. I was like, five. But I had never seen my mom smile so much in one night, it was pretty great. Also though I remember the first time dad read Peter Pan to me. He is the reason I have the job I do!" He had loved the story as a child, especially the way his father had read it to him.
"Favorite pick up line?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Zachariah laughed softly at the thought of a five year old Elvis dressed as Elvis Presley.
"Pick up line?" He hummed, thinking this over. "Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?" He laughed lightly at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Elvis broke into a smile, he simply found Zach to be an incredibly interesting person. He loved how adorable the boy came off but he was truly a force to be reckoned with. He had to be with the way he put Phoenix on his ass.
"Thats really great Zach, I like to be like...How much does a polar bear weigh, and when they're like huh? I get to be like, enough to break the ice!" He almost had a dorky quirk about him, but yet it was much to adorable for anyone to dislike.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:12 pm

"Alright... if you had a superpower what would it be and why?" Zachariah grinned, beginning to loosen up as he found himself moving closer to Elvis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:28 pm

The boy never had to pause and think, immediately he blurted out, "Telekinesis." A moment, as he gathers his explanation. "So I would know exactly what you think of me."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Zachariah couldn't help but grin at this, nodding his head.
"I would want to fly." He nodded. "I know it sounds lame, but I get bored down here sometimes, it'd be cool to get away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:00 pm

"You could fly to Neverland! The real one!" His eyes took on a childish brilliance, his hands flailing about as he explained himself. "All it takes if a little faith, trust, and pixie dust! Then you can fly! And you fly away to the second star to the right, and straight on till morning." His voice was dreamy, as though he had wanted the same thing for many years.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:11 pm

"Yeah! Maybe someday we'll be able to fly and go to Neverland together." He smiled softly. He too enjoyed the thought of that and he adored the look on Elvis's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:21 pm

"Ill find a way to take you there." He still smiled but his eyes had taken as seriousness in them. "I promise, one day i'll find a way for you to go to Neverland, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:26 pm

"I believe you." Zach nodded, grinning at the other boy. And strangely he did, although he knew what the boy was promising was impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Elvis didn't see it as impossible. To him Never land didn't have to be a magical place in the sky. It was somewhere for them to be happy, complete. That was Neverland for him.
"It's gonna be better than even drugs. Imma make you happy Zach! You'll see!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:30 pm

"You know..." Zach began, grinning brightly at Elvis. "You've already made me happier than I've been in a long time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:32 pm

"Not as happy as im going to make you though." He leaned back, watching Zach closely. "Imma make you so happy, you don't even remember what pain feels like." A hand gently ghosted over the scars.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:34 pm

"Good luck with that." Although his words were a sort of challenge, his eyes were soft on Elvis. He wore a grin as he got the urge to kiss the other boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:37 pm

"I don't need luck. Just a little faith, trust and pixie dust." Green eyes danced on Zach. "Im Peter Pan after all, I can do anything."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Zach grinned at the boy and he couldn't help himself, he leaned up and pressed a soft peck to Elvis's lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Elvis paused, his body stiffening but only for a moment. He had wished for more than a peck, he could have melted into the boy at that moment.
"Your...Uh...Kiss...Uh..." He fumbled over his words, trying to comprehend the butterflies in his belly.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Zachariah blushed lightly, grinning at Elvis.
"Um, was that... okay?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:10 pm

"It was great...Can we do it again?" He leaned closer, reaching out to take the boys hand. He had never felt such an excitement when kissing anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:12 pm

"Of course." Zach nodded, his blush still bright as he pressed their lips together gently once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:15 pm

This time Elvis did melt into the kiss, his arms lacing around the boys abdomen. It was comfortable, a perfect fit.
"Wow." He breathed gently, their lips still locked.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Zachariah felt his stomach flip as he leaned into Elvis, hooking his arms around the man's neck.
"Wow." He agreed, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next