Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:37 am

Elvis discreetly watched Xavier go, his heart aching as the man vanished. He missed Xavier... But now was not the time to dwell on it. Instead he turned back to the children gloating along about their win. The park would close soon, and he hoped the children would remember him as the true Peter Pan.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Xavier was back before long, though only after the kids were gone. Just Zach and Elvis were left in the small clearing.
"How'd we do, Peter?" Xavier's voice had lost his Captain Hook "accent" as he grinned at Elvis. He missed Elvis most of the time as well, though Xavier never let himself dwell on things. Today was a good day with his sickness and that meant he needed to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:38 pm

"I did awesome, as always." Elvis poked his tongue out, his pride radiant. "And you stink!" A small pause. "As always." It was something he said most days when asked how they did. "And this is my newest lost boy!" He motioned to Zach, his mouth flat lining as he realized he didn't even know the boys name.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:46 pm

"Oh yeah?" Xavier hummed as he glanced at Zachariah, though much more interested in Elvis. "What's his name?" Xavier smiled softly. Although he already didn't like the way Elvis was looking at the boy, his smile never wavered.
"Zachariah." Zach grinned. "And you are?"
"Captain Hook, duh." Xavier winked simply.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:14 pm

"More like captain smartass, duh." Elvis gently nudged Zach, removing the green cap from his head. "Zachariah, yeah?" He liked that, it suited the boy. "You should come be one of my lost boys, like really!" He reached out, his finger tracing familiar slopes down Xavier's back. It was purely habbit to be touching the other man. "We can keep Xae in line!"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:14 pm

"More like captain smartass, duh." Elvis gently nudged Zach, removing the green cap from his head. "Zachariah, yeah?" He liked that, it suited the boy. "You should come be one of my lost boys, like really!" He reached out, his finger tracing familiar slopes down Xavier's back. It was purely habbit to be touching the other man. "We can keep Xae in line!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:23 pm

"Sure, I'll be your lost boy." Zachariah laughed softly as he eyed the way Elvis was touching Xvier. Honestly, he was just assuming they were dating. It sure looked like it from the way they interacted together.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:31 pm

"So, battle scars." Elvis tilted his head to the side. "Awfully pretty to be fighting." He understood though that everyone had their battles, even the happiest people had to fight at times. "Im Elvis by the way." He offered out a hand, his smile slanted and casual. "And no, you can't call me Peter."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:34 pm

"Everyone has to fight." Zachariah shrugged lightly. Honestly, he felt uncomfortable with the boy looking at his scars, but he shook it off. "Elvis? I like that." He grinned. "But I like Peter better."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:37 pm

"Oh well then I guess ill make an exception for you. If you wanna call me Peter, im Peter." Anything was better than Elvis.
Almost.
The boy didn't linger on Zach's scars, instead his eyes moved to Xavier. They seemed to lighten on him , paying special attention to all the details that was Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:41 pm

"Calling him Elvis is more fun. He hates it." Xavier snickered softly, dimples appearing as he grinned.
Zachariah found himself smiling as well. Xavier's smile had that effect on people.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:44 pm

"Piss off." Elvis ran a hand over his hair, in the back of his mind he wanted to hate his mother for naming him that. Kids were harsh when you had a name like 'Elvis.' He had grown used to it though, shrugging it off now. But he still had his moments.
"My mom must have been drunk when he named me." It was his normal response. "Not everyone can have kickass names like Xavier and Zachariah."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 pm

"Xavier is pretty badass." Xavier chuckled, his arm sliding around Elvis's waist where it fit perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Elvis, out of habit, leaned into Xavier's arm. He loved the man deeply, it written in his face, but he continuously moved his eyes to Zach. He didn't want to miss Xavier anymore. He was tired of sleeping alone. He needed someone, and Zach just drew him in.
"Well, you guys gotta excuse me. I gotta date with Neverland that just wont wait."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 pm

"Aww, you suck. No one likes me in Neverland." Xavier groaned, kissing Elvis's temple gently. He always regarded Elvis with care, as if he was made of glass.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Elvis grunted, he meant it more literally. He had just gotten off work. He would get paid. He was going to get hit Mack up and buy a one way ticket to Neverland. LSD, a nasty habit he had picked up after he and Xavier had broken up. "No one likes you anywhere, Xae." No, no one simply liked Xavier. It always became something more.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:45 pm

"Rude." Xavier rolled his eyes. He had a feeling he knew what Elvis meant, but he chose not to acknowledge it most of the time. He hated knowing Elvis was doing something that could possibly endanger himself. "You taking your lost boy over here to Neverland with you?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:46 pm

"If he wants to come." A wicked smile splayed over the boys lips. "Hell, you can come too." Of course he wouldn't have Xavier doing any drugs. Nothing that could further damage the man.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 pm

"I guess I can come. Just to spend time with you." Xavier nodded. He'd never dream of doing drugs.
"Where exactly is this Neverland you're talking about?" Zachariah chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:05 pm

"First vein to the right and on til' you can't feel your face." Elvis smirked at his own joke, offering Zach his hand. "Course you don't have to go all that way. You can just ride shot gun." He had never wanted to get anyone else started on drugs, but he was not ashamed of what he did.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 pm

"Oh." Zach snickered, shaking his head. He'd only done drugs once or twice before, himself. But he was never one to judge others for it. He'd done things that were worse, so who was he to judge? "Yeah, I'll probably ride shot gun but I'll go with you." He smirked at Elvis, enjoying the thought of spending time with the boy.
"Yeah, don't get caught up in that. Elvis is just a dumb ass." Xavier rolled his eyes. He on the other hand, judged Elvis very much for using drugs. It made him worry for his former lover.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:35 pm

"And your a buttmuncher so, there." Elvis thrust his hand into Xavier's face, turning his head sharply to look away. "Talk to the pimp hand, yeah?" He winked over at Zach, reaching out with his 'pimp hand' to nudge the boy onwards.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Xavier rolled his eyes as he made his way to his car, Zachariah following with Elvis close behind.
"Are all your druggie friends going to be there too?" Xavier hummed. By druggie friends, he of course meant Phoenix, Mack, Ian, and Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:29 pm

"Yeah, who else am I supposed to get it from?" Elvis had never liked sneaking around with strangers, it was better for him with people he was familiar with.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:37 pm

"I have to hope." Xavier rolled his eyes. He never did get along well with Elvis's other friends. He was always nice to them, but he just found them irresponsible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next