Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Elvis took the drivers seat, offering Zach the passenger seat while demanding that stinky butt-pirates like Xavier had to take the back seat. "So Zach, tell be about the life? Is it good?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:10 pm

"The life is going alright, I guess." Zachariah laughed as Xavier reluctantly slipped in the back seat and they started driving. "It's pretty boring lately actually. And that's a nice change." Zach nodded.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Elvis leaned back in his seat, relaxed with his surroundings even while driving. "Well thats great Zach! Everyone could use a little shaking up."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:30 pm

"I guess so." Zach nodded. Truly, he was just nervous. He was already starting to like Elvis and he feared he would be too boring for the other boy. Elvis seemed so exciting. "So how's your life?" He questioned, wanting to get the topic of conversation off of himself.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:32 pm

"My life is a fairy tale! Don't you know!" He smiled that crooked smile, his eyes catching Xavier for only a moment from the rear view. "I have the sexy king father, my mom could be a princess I guess. He b*tches like one." Elvis was embarrassed by his mother at times. "I am a hero all day, I beat the hell outta bad guys. All im missing is my prince, or princess." He swing both ways, always on the look out for someone who could make him happy. Even since Xavier no one had filled the void in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:42 pm

"You're not dating anyone?" Zachariah arched an eyebrow, though the second it left his mouth he regretted it. "I mean..." He rubbed the back of his neck, blushing lightly. "It just looks like you two..." He gestured to Xavier. "Are together, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Elvis glanced back at Xavier once more, his smile solid. He smiled all the time, but mostly when he hurt inside. He had never liked anyone to know if he had a problem. he preferred to just take care of himself, so he smiled.
"Not anymore. Hook here gave me the boot." A softer smile as he studied Zach. "Im totally single. Lonely even. I might need some company, yeah."
Zachariah was adorkable, and Elvis found he quite liked it.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 pm

"Oh." Zachariah glanced down to his feet, unsuccessfully trying to hide the grin that had appeared at this news. "So, um...." He looked around, desperately trying to change the subject as Xavier simply chuckled to himself in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:59 pm

"So, um." Elvis repeated for him, his eyes flickering from the road to the boy. "How about you, Zach-Pack, You got someone imma have to fight with, or?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:05 am

Zach laughed softly, his brown eyes alight with his happiness.
"Nope, it's just me." He bit his lower lip lightly, a habit he had when he got nervous.
"Jesus, you two. Your flirting is making me sick." Xavier snickered although he wasn't the jealous type with Elvis. He would be happy if Elvis started something with this new boy.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:12 am

"Your face is making us sick." Elvis reached into the back seat, gently patting Xavier's knee. He soon pulled up to a large white two story home. Several cars parked out front, a barn and garage in the yard. Pens in the back for poor souls lost to the owner of the home, it all came together as a creepy but bearable house. Elvis was far to accustom to visiting for the home to bother him now.
"Here!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 am

"Here?" Zachariah blinked lightly as he stepped out of the car slowly. He knew this house far too well, having lived here for half of his life. "You, um, know the guy that lives here?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:19 am

"Trever? Course I know him, I mooch offa him all the time. He lets us come here to get sober after we get f*cked up." Honestly he enjoyed the mans company, no matter how weird he was. "Why, something wrong?" The boy approached Zach, already developing a concern for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:26 am

"No, nothing's wrong." Zachariah shook his head. "I just know him too is all." He nodded lightly. He got along with Trever pretty well nowadays, being the man was the only thing close to a friend he had. And he'd still give Trever a hand with his experiments if he needed it.
But he did not want Elvis to know what he did, just yet.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:27 am

Elvis glanced back to the home, reaching out to gently take Zach's hand. "We don't have to go in there if you don't want." He wanted the boy to be comfortable. "I can taken you to Neverland some other way."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:32 am

"I promise, it's fine. He's a friend, actually." Zachariah nodded his head. "I didn't want you to think that was weird or anything. I know how he is." He shrugged as he headed towards the home, Xavier following behind.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:36 am

Ian met them outside, he had been peeking through the window at them for several minutes now. Overly suspicious with a jitter in his words, he was floating in the effects of cocaine.
"Presley! Get inside quick!"
"I told you not to call me that!" Elvis protested, but allowed Ian to hug onto him. "Dude, you gotta see Phoenix's ass." They two fell into familiar conversation as they drifted into the home.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 am

Zachariah glanced at Ian rather nervously, a bit discouraged as he saw how gorgeous Ian was compared to him.
"Should I be scared?" Zachariah glanced towards Xavier who nodded, leading the boy inside.
"Presleh!" Phoenix was by Elvis's side in seconds. "Oh, ya brought Xavier. Give meh a tattoo!" Phoenix nodded at Xavier. "I want et on my arse."
"I'm not giving any of you tattoos while you're on drugs." Xavier simply snickered, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:44 am

"Come on Xae! Give him a tattoo! Make it my face!"  Elvis wrapped an arm around Pheonix as he laughed.  "I want my face on your ass man."
Ian glanced back at Xavier, taking a moment to see the mans features.
"Damn."  It took him another moment to speak once more.  "I bet he's hung."  
"Like a f*cking horse."  Elvis confirmed, crooked smile ablaze on his face.  He could not help but be swept up by his friends, but it still didn't completely take his attention away from Zach.  He made sure to keep the boy at his side.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:56 am

"Let's not talk about my dick size, although it is pretty awesome." Xavier shrugged. "Do all you druggies have any alcohol? I'm not a complete loser. Zach and I will get drunk while you dipshits shoot up." He smirked lightly as he made his way through the group of people to the kitchen, searching for alcohol.
Zach was simply silent, observing everyone quietly.
"Ah want yar face in mah arse." Phoenix spoke simply, moving to plop down on the couch beside Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:02 am

Ian approached Zach, peering at him as though unsure if he could be trusted or not. "Who are you? Why are you here? Are you a spy?" Drugs did things to people, Ian was prime example.
Elvis watched his former lover go, heart aching all the while. This urged him to find Mack, speaking in low tones about the products being sold.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:05 am

"I'm Elvis's friend, I guess." Zachariah nodded, eyeing Ian closely.
Xavier was back in seconds with a bottle of Southern Comfort in his hands.
"I found the alcohol stash!" He nodded proudly, taking a swig from the bottle as he plopped down beside Elvis and Mack on one of the couches.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:09 am

Elvis glanced back at him, wondering just what had happened between them as Mack tied a rubber band around the upper part of his arm, gently tapping the skin to find a vein.
Ian reached into his pocket to retrieve a smoke, lighting it and inhaling deeply as he continued to eye the boy. "Cool. You can be my wing man."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:17 am

"Man, you worry me." Xavier shook his head as he eyed his former lover, his eyes full of worry.

"Wing man? I can do that." Zach laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:07 am

"I worry myself." Leaning back into the seat, Elvis could not look at Xavier as Mack inserted the needle into his forearm. It was almost easy being around Xavier, sometimes he forgot they werent together anymore.
Ian tugged Zach into the home, speaking in hushed tones on how Zach had to help him get laid tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next