Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:06 pm

"Your help! Toni is hurt, and while im dealing with him I need you to find the man that did this and torture the f*ck out of him!" His face was contorted with anguish, panic still hurting his heart.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:09 pm

"Right now?" Zach blinked several times as he heard the man's words. "Trever I... I don't know. Elvis is here and..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:53 am

"He hurt Toni, Zach!" Trever's voice broke as he spoke his lovers name, his eyes bright with unshead tears. Nothing had ever scared him like the thought of Toni being harmed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:03 am

"Calm down, Trev." Zach let out a sigh, hugging the man gently. "I'll help, okay?" He nodded his head. He couldn't take Trever crying. "Just let me go tell Elvis I'm leaving okay?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:31 am

"Okay. Thank you, thank you." He was reluctant to let Zach go, though he did knowing he needed to hurry back to Toni.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:35 am

Zach simply nodded at him as he ran back upstairs.
"Hey babe. I have to run over to Trever's house quick. I'll be back soon. You just rest or something and I'll be back." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:09 am

Elvis frowned lightly at his lover, his bright red hair mussed and matted. He had still been snuggling with Zach in the bed when Trever had interrupted. He was hesitant to let him go.
"I guess, yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:19 am

"I'm sorry, babe." Zach sighed, kissing the man gently before darting back downstairs and out the door after Trever.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:27 am

Trever had already gotten himself home. He had the man strapped down in his special room, and he himself was in the bed room with Toni. Already he had prepared to so the surgery, his hands trembling as he awaited his friend with the kindey his lover needed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:32 am

Zach made his way to Trever's home as fast as he could, bursting in the front door without warning.
"Trever?" He called out. "Is he ready in your room?" He asked, though he was already moving towards Trever's special room without waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:35 am

"Yeah! I need his Kidney! Get it for me as soon as you can Zack!" There was a moment before he voice came again. "Oh God, please Zach, hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:39 am

And although Zach was quite nervous, he knew he had to hurry for his friend. The man sounded so desperate it made his heart ache.
He shoved open the door to the room, not pausing as he made his way towards the bed, snatching a knife off the wall.
“What’s going on?” The man blinked his eyes open, his eyes getting progressively wider as he took in the room around him.
“You’re about to die.” He nodded, grabbing the man’s wallet that Trever had sat on the table, glancing at the man’s license and learning that his name was Jeff. “That’s what’s going on, Jeff.” He flashed a smile as he took the large butcher knife in his hands, running it down Jeff’s chiseled abdomen.
“Don’t kill me, I didn’t do anything!” The man pleaded, squirming underneath his restraints.
“Didn’t do anything?” Zach laughed softly. “Didn’t try to rape two innocent boys? But relax Jeff. I’m not going to kill you just yet. But unfortunately, you hurt one of those boys pretty bad. He’s going to need a new kidney. And you know where we’re getting it?” He paused.
“Me?” Jeff sighed.
“Correct! You’re not as dumb as you look.” Zachariah nodded his head. “Now I’m Zach and I’ll be performing your operation. Unfortunately,” He hummed as he ran over to the wall of Trever’s solutions and cures. “I don’t have any anesthetics.” He paused, chuckling. “Okay, I do. But I’m not wasting them on you. But what I do have, is a solution that will make sure you won’t pass out from the pain. You’re going to stay awake for me, Jeff.” Zachariah smiled as inserted some of the solution into a syringe, sticking the needle into Jeff’s neck, smiling as the boy hissed, the liquid being squeezed into his veins. “Good boy. Now let’s get started. Don’t have much time, after all.”
“Please!” Jeff barely had time to get out before his words turned into screams as Zach plunged the knife into his side.
Zach, like Trever, enjoyed torturing. He liked to take his time and cause as much pain as possible. But when he needed to move fast, he didn’t fuck around. He got straight to the kidney, hollering for Trever.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Trever was in the room in seconds, taking the organ from Zach as though it were the most fragile of all glass. "Thank you." His lips were set in a tight line, tears lining his eyes. He was so afraid for his lover. As he thought of his doll face, laying prone in the other room, he turned to Zach and snarled.
"I want him to f*cking pay!"
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Zach paused, but he nodded slowly. Now that he had started, it would be such a waste to just stop.
"He will, Trever." He kissed the man's forehead gently. "Now go save Toni." He spoke before turning back to the man strapped to the table. “Now for the fun part.” He smiled, moving to look around the room.
“Wait! I thought you weren’t going to kill me!” Jeff exclaimed, hissing in pain as he looked down at the gaping wound in his side.
“I said I wouldn’t kill you YET. It’s time now.” He hummed happily, staring at the wound. The man was breathing slower, bleeding quite a lot. “Now, however I don’t want you to die on me so soon. I’ll stitch you up nice and good here.” Zach leaned closer, stitching up the wound, humming softly, not hearing as the front door opened to the home.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Elvis had let himself into the home, finding that the house had been to quite for him without his lover. His missing Zach lead him here. "Hello?" He could hear Trever in his room, but noting the waver of his words he decided that whatever Trever was doing could not be good for him to see. Probably something horrible, like torturing someone. Whoever was in the room with him sounded like they were in pain.
It made him sick to think about.
He strode away from Trever's room, following a new sound to the other side of the home. It sounded worse hear, more pain, urgent and bone chilling. What kept him going was the panicking thought that he had hear Zach's voice. What if his lover was hurt? Being brutalized by someone in this back room?
He found himself at a run by the time he made it to the door. There wasnt a thought spared as the threw the door open.
All the air caught in his throat, his knees weakening at the site. It was Zach alright, but he was not the one being hurt. In fact, he was cutting into this other boy, a young boy.
"O-Oh God." His legs gave out on him, sending his body toppling backward. He landed on his ass, scrambling to get up.
Already he felt the blood draining from his face. He was dizzy. Dizzy and so afraid.
"Z-Zach." The name tasted sour in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Zach hadn't even noticed his lover coming into the room. He'd been so lost in the euphoria he got from torturing someone. It had been a while since he'd done it, after all. He was even hard by now, his eyes half lidded as he dug his knife into this man, over and over again, just for his own personal amusement.
However, he noticed his lover when the man fell over in the doorway. He gasped, as his knife fell to the ground.
"E-elvis.." He sounded just as afraid as Elvis did, so afraid of the boy's reaction. "Elvis... i-it's okay." He spoke gently, moving towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:46 am

"G-Get away from me! Get the fuck away from me!" Elvis threw an arm out to make sure Zach didn't come within range of him. He made the mistake of letting his eyes fall on the man Zach had been hurting.
"O-Oh God! Is he dead!" It was too much, he turned and retched, bile being coughed out onto the floor. He couldn't breath, even though he was sucking air in as though he were hyperventilating.
Maybe he was.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:56 am

"Elvis please!" Zach cried out, though he kept his distance as tears filled his eyes. "I-I won't hurt you I promise." He held his hands out as if surrendering. The fact that the man was not dead and was still moaning in pain did not help his case either.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:09 am

"H-He's alive!" Elvis blinked as he heard the man, clasping a hand over his mouth in a vain attempt to stop another bought of sickness. Tears were cascading down his cheeks, and the smell of blood and death, it lingered in the room, on Zach.
But the man was alive. He was alive and Elvis was not going to leave him here. Forcing himself up, he avoided Zach to get to the man.
"I'm so sorry." Elvis looked down at the mutilation, his world swaying as he took it in. "Oh God im so sorry. P-Please dont die." He found the boys hand, hands trembling so violently he fumbled several times before finally intertwining their fingers.
He turned to Zach, his face an almost sickly shade of white. "Do something damnit! Do something! I-if he f*cking dies..." Elvis shook his head, unable to continue as a sob tore through him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:18 am

"Elvis he... he doesn't deserve to live... you don't understand.. I..." But he couldn't deny Elvis of this. He would do anything to make Elvis forgive him. Even saving this asshole. Luckily, Trever had taught him to inflict injuries so they would lead to slow and painful deaths. This man wouldn't have died for another hour or so. He could save him easily, he knew this. But goddamnit, the bastard didn't deserve it.
Reluctantly, he retrieved some bandages, along with the supplies necessary to stitch up the man's wounds. He tied tourniquets around the spots where too much blood was being lost. He then stitched all the wounds up with ease. He was efficient and the process was done in only ten minutes.
"He'll be fine." He spoke softly. Their was worry and pain in his eyes, but it was all for Elvis. He held no compassion whatsoever for this waste of a man. The guy would be screaming right now if it wasn't for Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 am

Elvis had sunken down into a corner, his knees up so he could hide his face in them, hugging himself as he tried not to pass out. He couldn't think. He could not close his eyes without seeing that poor man.
Zach was a monster.
The monster who finally defeated Peter Pan.
Trever stepped into the room, his eyes landing on the man instantly.
"Why the f*ck is he still alive?"
He noticed Elvis too late.
The boy looked up, blinking slowly from Trever to Zach.
"I f*cking hate you. I hate you. I hate you!" Elvis cried out as he shoved himself up. Trever didnt have time to prepare himself, Elvis was upon him in moments. He swung crazily, sobbing all the while. This was Trevers idea. And now he could never look at Zach in the same way again.
Could never love him the same way again.
His life was just in turmoil.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:30 am

"Elvis!" Zach cried out, moving forward to grab his lover but stopping. He didn't want to scare him more than he already had. So instead he shoved himself in between the two of them, attempting to take Elvis's hits. "Elvis stop! Please!" He found that he was crying, tears rolling down his cheeks and he hated it but he couldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:35 am

"No! You stop!" His fist landed hard on the boys shoulder, again and again. "No! You couldnt stop! Not for me! You just...You..." He thought about the man, choking back the bile that rose in his throat once more. "I cant close my eyes without see HIM!" Elvis pointed back to the stranger, sling tears as he thrashed around. "I dont want to live!" Being dead would be better than living to see that. Living to lose what he had with Zach. Never again would there be innocence in anything they did. It was tainted and dirty, stained red with the blood of so many helpless people.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:40 am

"Please Elvis, just listen to me. I'm not a monster... I'm not, I swear." But maybe he was.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 am

Elvis flinched away from Zach, forcing himself back over to the mans side.  He resumed the holding of his hand, whispering soft words of comfort.  He begged for forgiveness, convulsions wracking his form as he sat there.
He wanted his daddy.
"Get the f*ck out Zach."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next