Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:58 am

"But... Elvis..." His words trembled with tears as he stared at his lover. But if Elvis wanted him gone, he knew he owed it to the boy to leave. He glanced up at Trever, wanting to just let himself sob into the man's chest but he knew Trever wouldn't want to comfort him right now... Toni was still probably hurt. So he trudged from the room, his shoulders racking with heavy sobs as he sank to the floor, sitting against the wall outside of the room.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 am

Trever took Zach's arm, shaking his head. "That man doesnt deserve to live. He tried to rape Toni and Blaine."
Elvis bristled at him, holding the mans hand tighter.
"Its not your right to pass judgement. And you know what? Rape is only sexual torture, yeah. I think your all in the same boat. If you want to pass judgement on him, I hope you get your dose of it too. Die for all I care."
"Come on Zach." Trever shook his head, tugging his friend out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:12 am

Zach simply cried harder, hiding his face in Trever's chest as his heart ached.
"He was never supposed to know..." He cried.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:15 am

"I know. Im so sorry Zach." Trever dropped kissed to the crown of the boys head, cooing to him softly. In the other room, Elvis had found himself a chair and planted himself at the strangers bed side. One hand still clutching tightly at the mans hand, as though if he let go he would lose him. The other was now pressing his phone to his ear.
"P-Please daddy, answer."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:17 am

Manuel, as always when he saw it was his son calling, answered on the first ring.
"Hijito?" He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:26 am

"D-Daddy!" Elvis was immediately over come as another sob tore through him. "Daddy..." It was all he could say, whimpering as he struggled to get air. Never in his life had he called his father when distressed. He usually tried to calm down enough to handle himself before speaking to Manuel. There was no calming down from this.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:32 am

"Elvis! Are you okay? What's happened?" Manuel exclaimed immediately, his heart racing with worry for his son.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:37 am

"I need you." He tried to keep quiet as not to wake the stranger he was now glued to. "Im at T-Trevers. Please c-come get me ? Please daddy."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:39 am

"He didn't harm you, did he?" Manuel exclaimed defensively. "I am on my way."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:46 am

"Im not bleeding." It cut so much deeper than any flesh wound ever could have. "I-I just..." He made the mistake of blinkinh his eyes. Immediately he could see it again, Zach covered in this mans blood. He could hear the pain.
He began dry heaving down, black spots dancing in his vision. His phone clattered to the floor as Elvis lost consciousness. Even as he lay crumpled on the floor, his hand never left that of the strangers.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:50 am

"Elvis? Elvis!" Manuel's voice rang through the phone but then the line went dead. The man was on his way, moving as fast as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:57 am

Elvis didnt know how long he was out, but even as he regain consciousness he made no move to get up. Laying there with his eyes closed he tried to make it all go away. "Your cold." It was a hoarse whisper from a broken man. Yet Elvis brought the mans hand down, cupping it with both of his before blowing warm breath onto it. He didnt want the man to be cold...
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:05 am

Jeffery forced himself to tilt his head so he could look down at Elvis, though he didn't feel like he could talk yet. He simply watched, wondering still why this man was being so nice to a stranger.
It wasn't long before Manuel arrived, bursting through the front door without bothering to knock and running through the home to find his son.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:08 am

"Daddy !" Elvis called weakly from his spot on the floor. He waited with Glazed eyes and sickly pale skin, covered in the strangers blood. He didnt have it in him to get up.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:12 am

Manuel followed his son's voice until he found him, his heart stopping at the sight that met him.
"Oh Elvis." He immediately scooped the boy up into his arms despite the fact that he was covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:23 am

"Z-Zach did this ." It doesnt sound right when he says it. But, it hadnt felt right either. "Oh God." He began dry heaving again, his stomach churning as ge looked once more at the stranger. He simply held his hand tighter. "Y-You gotta help me papi. Please?" Of course his father would help, he had never denied Elvis of that. The boys head was just so scrambled he felt he needed to plead for it. "I-I cant leave him here. I wont ."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:25 am

"We can take him. We can take him to a doctor." Manuel nodded, moving to hoist Elvis over one shoulder and gently picking up the injured boy from the table and cradling him to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:36 am

The thank you caught in Elvis's throat, his eyes stinging once more. His daddy was here. Manuel would take care of him, just as he always has.
Even in the haze of destruction, Elvis trusted his father.
"Y-Your gonna be okay, yeah." The boy whispered, his voice like shrapnel. "Please be okay."
His hands trembled so violently they made Jeffrey's hand quake also.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:39 am

Manuel slowly carried the two boys out to his car, Zach watching from the doorway, his head in his hands.
He laid Jeffery in the back seat and sat Elvis in the front.
"Hijito... you might have to let go of his hand." Manuel murmured.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:53 pm

"Why?" The thought seemed to trouble the boy further, his fingers tightening around the mans hand. He didn't want to let go. "What if he misses me?" Not that he thought the man gave a f*ck who he was. In fact, as he considered it, he realized the man might not want Elvis touching him at all. He had been the one to let Zach go, after all.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:37 pm

"He's in the back seat, you're in the front, he doesn't need any more strain on his arm... or anywhere actually." The boy was terribly mutilated, fresh wounds on nearly every part of his body.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:06 pm

"I..." Elvis looked at their hands, hesitantly uncurling his fingers and dropping his arm back to his side.
He almost looked lost.
"Dont die." It was an order almost, fear catching the boy once more as he looked back to the house. Leaving Zach was possibly the most painful thing to do.
He had never in his life thought to leave Zach anywhere. Usually he would always wait for him, so Zach was never alone.
But he couldnt look at the boy now. Never again could he look at his lover and not see this strangers blood on him, or how....how much pleasure it had brought Zach to hear his pain.
Elvis turned his head, and once more began dry heaving. His body didnt understand what was wrong, it was revolting to the stress it was under.
The grief.
He left like he had lost Zach. Like Zach wasnt even Zach any more. As though his lover was dead, and replacing him was this, this...Monster.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm

"Elvis... it will be okay." Manuel whispered, wrapping one arm around his son as he drove with the other hand. "You want me to take him to that doctor's home? David, I think his name is?" He frowned deeply. "He needs proper medical attention..."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:24 pm

"Yeah, yeah, please." He was so worn out by now, he found himself leaning his head over onto his fathers shoulder. Silently he wondered what his mother would think of Zach now, knowing how much Augustus believed in handling everything without violence. He could just see his mothers face now.
His stomach lurched at the thought. "What am I going to do?" His voice was raspy, his throat raw.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:26 pm

"You are going to relax, you're going to take a nice nap and when you wake up rested we will figure out what we can do." Manuel spoke, his voice gentle and soothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next