Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:22 am

"Xavier and Prentiss, ian, Kelly, Pheonix, Mack." Elvis cracked a smile. "Depends on what type of things you want to do. You know Prentiss. Xavier is great with tattoo's. Ian is a salty whore. Kelly is z really nice guy, and Phoenix is my badass cousin." He paused, as though thinking he forgot someone. "Oh yeah, Mack's our hippy friend."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:27 am

"Hmm.." Izzy smiled, appearing to think this over. "They all sound interesting, of course." He chuckled softly. "Call them and see who is up and doesn't have plans." He nodded happily.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Elvis flipped his phone open, sending a group text message to everyone. Moments later his phone was buzzing with replies, Mack and Ian assuring him they are free.
"Well, right now Mack and Ian want to hang, yeah. Give everyone else another minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:11 pm

A moment later, Phoenix and Kelly had both sent responses as well. Elvis seemed down lately and it wasn't often they all got together anymore.
"Sounds like it's going to be a party." He chuckled as he glanced at the responses Elvis had gotten.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:15 pm

"Yeah." Elvis smiled warmly, running his finger over thr screen. It felt great to have his friends want to see him. "Im going to just call Xavier and he can tell me sbout Prentiss too." He pressed his second speed dial, waiting on Xavier to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Xavier answered after a few rings.
"Hey babe, what's up?" Xavier smiled softly as he picked up.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 pm

"Not much, yeah. Im going to hang out with Izzy and the rest of the gang. You and Prentiss want to come? If you do there wont be anything....bad." He had tried to stop mentioning drugs at all in front of Xavier, not that it mattered anymore.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Xavier frowned at the mention of Izzy, not sure if he wanted to see Prentiss around the man. But he couldn't turn Elvis down.
"Yeah... we'll come. Prentiss was saying he wanted to do something tonight, anyway." He nodded lightly. "Where are you guys going?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Elvis opened his mouth, yet the words died on his lips as he remembered he couldnt go to Trever's house.
What if Zach was there?
"I...I dont know.  I hadn't thought to get a new hangout, yeah."  His voice was softer, as though he were nursing a wound.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:53 pm

"Aw, babe." Xavier frowned lightly. "I'm sure you could still go to Trever's... Phoenix is his grandson, you know?" He almost offered his place as the new hangout, but he didn't want Prentiss around all those drugs constantly. Even though Elvis said they weren't going to do anything bad, Mack did not go anywhere without drugs following.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:57 pm

"I can't..."  His voice was quiet, a soft curse following quickly after.  "I'll call you back. I have to figure something out."  He couldnt take them to his house because of his parents.  They went to Trever because there the man would make sure no one died.
He supposed maybe they could go to Mack's.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 pm

"You can take your friends to my house, if you want." Izzy offered, hearing the change in the boy's tone. "If you need somewhere, I mean." He wasn't sure what had happened that they couldn't go where they normally went, but he wanted to cheer the boy up.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:13 pm

"No, we're not imposing, yeah." Elvis was looking for Mack's number, but he paused when Izzy spoke. "Thank you though..." He felt as though the man had just being trying to be nice to him, and he appreciated it greatly. He could use that sometimes.
"Its just that Zach might be at our old place and I cant handle him right now. Mack probably wont mind."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 pm

"Well, alright. Just know the offer will always be there." Izzy nodded, watching while Elvis called his friend.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:24 pm

"Maybe one day if its just me and you, yeah." There was a silence before Elvis was stumbling over his words, flailing around as he realized what he said. "That sounded really bad,yeah. I meant, you know...I mean." He couldnt figure out how to explain himself, and the more he tried the more miserable he became. Finally he simply stopped talking.
"I give up."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:28 pm

Izzy laughed softly.
"We can hang out at my house just you and me any time you want, Lively." He winked, arm around the boy's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Elvis groaned as he felt his face heating. He reached to rub his cheeks, looking over to izzy with playfully narrowed eyes. "You do this on purpose, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:02 pm

"Maybe. But only because it is so adorable." He laughed softly, eyeing the reddened cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:22 pm

"Your working on that list, yeah." Elvis gave a sigh of relief as he reached his jeep, slinging hos bag into the back. "Do you want to ride with me?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:59 pm

"I'd love to ride with you." Izzy nodded his head, gently sitting his bag beside Elvis's in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Elvis called Mack, and was grateful when the man agreed to let everyone come hang around at his place. The boy text everyone to let them know before heading over to Mack's himself.
"If you ever get ready to leave just tell me, yeah. " Elvis spoke as they pulled up to Mack's home.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:48 pm

"Of course." Izzy nodded, eyeing the home they arrived at where m st of the others had already arrived. He stepped out of the car, waiting for Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Elvis was quickly by Izzy's side, walking him up to the home where they were bombarded by Prentiss. "Bonjour Azazeel! Prezleey!" He hugged Elvis first, before pausing in front of Izzy, offering the man his hand as though waiting for Azazel to kiss it.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Izzy took the boy's hand and brought it to his lips gently, before moving for a hug.
"How many times must I ask you not to call me that?" He shook his head with a light smirk as he pulled back, looking down at the boy.
Xavier frowned from his spot by Prentiss's side as he looked Izzy over. Xavier wasn't conceited normally, but he wasn't self conscious either. He was well aware he was good looking. And he also was aware that Izzy was just as attractive as him, if not more so. And he didn't like this, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:35 pm

"Monsieur, I love 'our namee. I reefuze to let 'ou keep eet from mee. Beesidez, im zpecial." Prentiss stepped back from the hug, gesturing to Xavier. "Zhiz eez Zavieer, mon amour." The boys eyes glinted golden as he smiled. "And zhiz eez Eezzy." He introduced the man to his lover.
Elvis was tempted to scowl, instead leaving the three to greet Mack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next