Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:48 pm

"I did not know you were friends with Prentiss. I haven't talked to him in a while." He grinned at the thought. "Xavier... that's his new boyfriend, I guess?" He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:42 pm

"Yeah." Elvis's smile didn't quite reach his eyes. He missed Xavier dearly, and now without Zach he was...
Alone.
"They are good together, Xavier worships the ground prentiss walks on, yeah." He always tried to be supportive of Xavier, no matter how much it pained him. Elvis was constantly reminded of how easily he had been replaced.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 pm

"I'm also guessing you have feeling for this Xavier?" Izzy questioned. He could tell easily just from the look in the boy's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:11 pm

"Xavier." Elvis shook his head, picking his beanie up and slipping it over his head. "Xavier was the best thing that ever happened to me. I love him, and I miss him, im glad he is happy with Prentiss, yeah." His voice was strained, his eyebrows furrowed. It was his own damn fault. "So, you were prentiss's first kiss?" Elvis felt the need to change the subject, not wanting to seem pathetic in front of Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Izzy allowed him to change the subject, nodding his head.
"I was." He grinned. "Prentiss is something special." He chuckled. "He refused to let me put him on the list though." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:33 pm

"Yeah, he really is something." Elvis mumbled, standing and throwing his bag over his shoulder. "Did you guys do it and he refuse to sign, yeah? Or?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:46 pm

"No, he didn't want to have sex with me because he knew I wouldn't love him." Izzy shrugged. He did not believe in love. "But I never force anyone to sleep with me, so I didn't push it."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:49 pm

"Why wouldnt you love him, yeah?" Elvis had never heard of anyone resisting Prentiss, people loved him naturally.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:54 pm

"Because I dont believe love is real." Izzy said simply. "I dont do relationships." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:03 pm

"Oh." Elvis opened his mouth as though he were going to say something, but instead he simply shoved his hands into his pockets. "Thats cool I guess, yeah. Whatever floats your boat."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Izzy smiled softly.
"You can think I'm odd or just plain stupid if you wish." He shook his head. Honestly it was weird to have Elvis simply accept what he had said. Nearly everyone had something to say in response to that most told him that he had just never been fortunate enough to experience love or he was childish for not believing in it. "I've heard it before."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:29 pm

"Im sure you have, yeah. People always have an opinion, even when the subject is none of their business." His mother had taught him a lot about accepting people. "I think love exists but...not for everyone. My parents have a perfect love almost. But there are people who cant be loved, and those who dont want love. Its different for everyone, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:37 pm

"I like you." Izzy smirked. "I stand by what I said this morning, I think we'll be lovely friends." He nodded, patting the boy on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:42 pm

"Great, well lets be lovely friends from outside the park, yeah." Elvis nodded towards the door. "Do you have someone waiting on you?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:47 pm

"No, just me." Izzy smiled softly. "How about you?" He arched an eyebrow, grabbing his bag.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:17 am

"Just me and my jeep, yeah." Elvis opened the door, waiting for Izzy so they could walk together. "Do you have any plans?" He sure as hell didn't.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:23 am

"I don't." Izzy smiled brightly. "Would you like to do something together?" He questioned as he exited the room with Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 am

"I would, yeah." Elvis glanced over at him, swallowing thickly as his stomach flopped. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, Izzy had made it clear he didn't want a relationship, and Elvis was already finding it hard to think of the man as just a friend. "Anything you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:37 am

"Anything sounds better than what I had planned, which was sitting at home alone." He smirked. "What do you like to do in your spare time, Lively?" He grinned at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:48 am

"Honestly im alone most of the time to yeah, I do a lot on the computer. I watch a lot of T.V." Elvis rubbed the back of his neck. "I know I sound lame , yeah."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:55 am

"No, you sound endlessly fascinating, Lively. I want to know you." Izzy nodded, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:59 am

Elvis blinked at him, quickly snapping his head away and covering his cheeks with his hands, rubbing in an attempt to make his blush go away. "Your smooth as hell yeah, im not surprised you have a list." Who could resist Tarzan?
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:07 am

Izzy laughed softly, shaking his head as they walked towards the parking lot.
"I don't try to be, I promise." He chuckled. "I'm just being honest."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:10 am

"Yeah." Elvis snorted as he opened the exit gates for Izzy. "Well im yours for however long it takes you to get bored I guess."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:14 am

"So what can we do?" Izzy hummed softly. "Do you have any friends outside of the park? I could go for meeting some new people." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next