Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Gonna Be Love

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:53 am

Jesse groaned as he forced himself out of bed, his head pounding with what he assumed was the hangover he'd earned himself by drinking his feelings away the previous night. But as he stood up, making his way to the bathroom, he realized that the pounding in his ears wasn't just his head ringing.
It was a heartbeat. He nearly dropped the toothbrush he'd had in his hands, concentrating on the noise. Yes, it was definitely a heartbeat, and it wasn't his own. He could hear it clearly, a pretty normal pace, maybe a bit on the fast side at the moment.
He wasted no time, barely slipping on a t-shirt and jeans before he was out the door, strapping his helmet on as he straddled his motorcycle. He revved the engine, it was quite loud, but the pounding of this heart in his ears could still be heard.
He had finally heard his mate. And he intended on finding them.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:40 am

Apollo was shacked up in a hotel on the far side of town, with a man who was paying good money to be able to run his filthy hands over the boys fine skin. Apollo stayed in good shape between his various sugar daddies, owning nice clothing and gifts. This man wasn't one of his better customers but Apollo did what he had to, smiling and pretending to moan, his cigarette askew in his lips. It was rare, but he actually felt nauseated when the man pressed his erection down close to his entrance. He could definately do better. And he promised himself he would as soon as this man rolled off of him.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:16 am

Jesse didn't pay attention to where he was driving, his brows furrowed in concentration as he followed the sound. He was not a very patient man, not like Roman, who had waited calmly to find his mate. No, he wanted to have them now, right this very second.
He arrived out front of the hotel and parked his motorcycle, wasting no time in getting off and making his way inside. He didn't bother with anyone at the front desk, acting like he belonged here as he let his ears lead him to the correct room. He could smell his mate now, taking in that he smelled disgusted, maybe a bit annoyed. As he arrived, he lifted his fist and knocked three times. His knocks were harder than he meant them to be, nearly shaking the entire door frame, but he couldn't help himself. He was actually quite excited.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:35 am

"I got it." Apollo's heart jumped at the chance to get away from the sleazy man. Looking at him now, the boy wasn't sure if he could go through this. His skin was crawling as he made his way to the door, his mind flying through everything he might could do to get himself out of this. Apollo peeked out of the peep hole, blinking at the man on the other side.
"Oh la la." Apollo clicked his tongue as he unlocked the door. He didn't know the man but any distraction was welcome, especially a sexy distraction like this one.
"Hey there." The boy pushed the door open. "Can I help you?"
From the bed the man was growling, growing impatient waiting on the boy. "Shut the damn door and get your fine little ass back in here!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:42 am

Jesse looked the boy over, his eyes flickering over to the bed and realizing that his mate was with someone. He immediately was positive that the boy who answered the door was the one he'd been looking for. He just knew.
"I need you to come with me. Somewhere quiet, I need to talk to you." He knew it sounded crazy and no one in their right mind would come with him, thinking he was some sort of killer or rapist, but he wasn't about to pull out his fangs right here and explain it. Part of him hoped this boy would come with him because he trusted him, because he felt the connection between them as well.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:01 am

Apollo glanced back over his shoulder at the man in the bed, his nose scrunched at the site. "Uhm, yeah we can go talk." Apollo walked back into the room to gather he things, redressing as he found his clothes strewn across the floor. "Take a rain check babe." He winked to the out raged looking man on the bed, taking his pistol from the table and storing it in jeans. "Come on, hurry." Apollo pushed Jesse out of the room, shutting the door before grasping the mans hand and taking off to the parking lot. "He looked angry, i'd hate to shoot him!" It wasn't rare for a man to get violent with him. He was prepared.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:06 am

"You won't have to shoot anyone, I'll handle it if he comes." Jesse spoke, glancing behind them just in case the man was coming after them. He followed the boy back to the parking lot, heading for his motorcycle. "Climb on the back." He nodded, offering the boy his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:21 am

Apollo licked his lips, taking the helmet and cradling it in his arms. "Confident, with a motorcycle. I dig, baby." The boy slipped the helmet on, throwing his leg over the bike and pulling himself up. He scooted back for Jesse, his eyes fixated on the stranger.
At least he was hot.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:29 am

Jesse looked the boy over with a light smirk but said nothing as he straddled the bike and made sure Apollo was holding on to him tightly before he started it up, driving several blocks while looking for a quiet spot to stop. Finally, he pulled over at a children's park that seemed to be deserted. He would have just taken Apollo back to his house but he didn't want to scare the boy and have him run away.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:35 am

Apollo was disappointed when the ride ended, not wanting to let go of the mans waist. Reluctantly he let go though, pulling the helmet back off. "Here. Next time don't bother." He slid off of the bike. "I like the wind in my hair. I love to ride." And he was suggesting the possibility of a next time, always eager for a sexy man with a bike.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:49 am

"I'll keep that in mind." Jesse smirked as he stood, resting the helmet against the seat. "Now, you're going to think I'm crazy, but I'm a werewolf." He spoke as if this was a usual conversation to be having. But he didn't care for messing around, he got straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:07 am

Apollo reached for his gun, hand resting on its handle just in case he needed it. "You want to eat me don't you. Awh shit." A strange sexy man who happens to have a motorcycle, who happens to think he is a werewolf, who also happens to want Apollo by himself in this park. Yup. The boys fingers curled tighter around the gun. "Look, don't try me baby. I do not have time for this." His heart was hammering in his ears, and of course he was afraid. This man was a strange psycho. They were alone together.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:16 am

"Everyone seems to have that reaction." Jesse rolled his eyes, although he knew before he'd been bitten, he would have acted the same. "Don't run, alright? Don't shoot me either." He gestured to the pistol. If the boy would run, he knew he could catch him but it would draw attention he didn't need. "I promise I won't hurt you, just watch." He paused before shifting, his eyes glowing blue, long claws shooting out from his fingers and fangs sliding out of his mouth. More hair showed up on various parts of his body as he stood there, calmly resting against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:28 am

"Uh...." Apollo could only stare in awe, his hand falling from his gun as he took in all the abnormalities. "Baby, this isn't even possible. How did you do that?" His fear had been forgotten, over shadowed by the curiosity of what this man really was. "Steroids? I hear they do some sketchy stuff."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:33 am

"I'm a werewolf." Jesse repeated. "Do you need any more proof?" He chuckled, glancing the boy over. At least he was cute.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:42 am

Apollo shook his head, reaching once more to keep his hand close to the gun. "Okay daddy, whatever you say. Your a werewolf. What does the big bad wolf want with little old me?"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:50 am

Jesse could tell the boy still didn't believe him, but he continued anyway.
"Werewolves, we mate for life. One day you hear your mate's heartbeat, the person you're going to be with for life. Well when I woke up this morning, I heard it and I followed the sound until I found you. You're my mate." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:02 pm

"You found me by my heart beat?" Apollo found himself smiling despite the bizareness of the situation. Someone had been looking for him. "Thats adorable baby." He cooed to the man, once again appreciating Jesse's body. He didn't think much of the mate term, not understanding how important it really is. "Very cool story, but it doesnt explain everything. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Jesse arched an eyebrow.
"Well, you're mine. And I intend on taking you home if you'd come with me." He spoke slowly as if it was obvious and Apollo must be stupid for not understanding. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:17 pm

"Im no ones property daddy." The boy crossed his arms, eyebrow twitching in irritation at being spoken down too. "And im not stupid. You want to bring a b*tch to your house you better be nicer." Apollo had no where else to go, but he could find somewhere if this man wasn't safe. "Especially if you dont even know their names first." Clearning his throat, he smiled. "Now if you want my name, ask nicely."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Jesse stared at the boy, a bit shocked. He didn't like being talked back to.
"You don't understand, you belong to me." His fangs glistened with the sunlight shining on them as he spoke, his voice low and dangerous sounding. "You're my mate." He repeated this although the boy must not understand the concept. "Now, my name is Jesse. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Apollo rolled his eyes, reaching for the mans hand and pulling him towards a swing set in the middle of the park. He sat down on one of the swings, looking back to Jesse as he kicked his feet. "Listen daddy, push me and we will talk more. My name is Apollo. You probably can't afford me, but like I said, we can talk."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Jesse simply stared at the boy on the swing for a moment before reluctantly pushing him. He hadn't planned on this and wasn't sure how to react. Roman had told him how when he told his boyfriend that he was his mate, the boy had accepted it right away. This wasn't supposed to happen. His brow furrowed as he pushed the boy.
"Apollo." He repeated. "And who was the guy in the hotel?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:54 pm

"Uhhh." The boy held onto the chains of the swing loosely, kicking his feet as he wracked his brain for a name. Honestly he wasn't sure if he had ever asked. "Jarod or something." He sounded thoughtful. "So how come you want to take me home so bad? I guess im not getting the werewolf mate thing. Are you wanting sex? Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:59 pm

"I meant was he a boyfriend, friend, what was he to you?" If it was a boyfriend, he would simply have to take care of him. "And while sex wouldn't be bad, it's more than that." Jesse explained. "You're my mate, meaning you will be the only one I have for the rest of my life. Friends, lovers, anything you need is what we are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Gonna Be Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be Love
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next