Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Gonna Be Love

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Apollo clicked his tongue, deciding to let Jesse believe what he wanted. It came with the profession, pleasing men, and Apollo had perfected it. "Whatever you say big boy, so when all is said and done, you better remember that your mine."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:51 am

"Of course." Jesse's tone was soft, words simple as he pressed Apollo to him. He was simply taking everything in in this moment, how Apollo's voice sounded, how he felt pressed against his chest. Nothing had ever felt more right than this.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:41 am

By the time the sun was rising the next morning, Apollo had become intimate with every inch of Jesse he could reach. He reached for his pack of marborol reds, slipping a cigarette out and placing it between his lips. "You got a light baby?" That man Jesse had found him with had taken his lighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be Love
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6