Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Gonna Be Love

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:17 pm

"Oh yeah?" Jesse smirked lightly as he finished undressing, stepping into the water. "Well I'm sure you'll love it. Hop on in." He nodded, extending his hand once more.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Apollo took his hand, snickering softly as he eased into the water. "For someone who kinda kidnapped me today you have nice manner's daddy, I gotta give it to you."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:56 pm

"I'm not a total jerk." Jesse smirked lightly, leaning back against the side of the tub and stretching out so his legs were strewn over top of Apollo's. "So, what would you care to do for the rest of the night, Apollo?" He spoke the boy's name gently, he found he liked the way it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:20 am

"I don't suppose I care, as long as im with you, daddy." Apollo flicked the water gently, smiling down at the bubbles despite the sadness in his eyes. "You could always send me to the stars." He sank down in the water, only his nose and up remaining dry.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:26 am

"Why so sad?" Jesse could see it in the boy's eyes but he could also feel it deep inside of him, as if he was sad for some reason too.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:38 am

"Oh im not sad, daddy. Life is good." Apollo sat back up, his smile teasing as though he had a secret. Sadness was a constant with Apollo, because no matter where he was the boy felt alone. Loneliness had crept into his soul, usually waking him at odd hours of the night for him to simply sit and be alone. "Its always nice to ask though sweetie, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:41 am

"Your sadness makes me sad as well." Jesse frowned as he thought this over. It was odd. He would have to get used to this mate thing. Though when the boy smiled, it brought about an eruption of joy deep inside of him and he couldn't help but grin as well. "I feel everything you feel." He noted, reaching out to trace a finger down a vein in the boy's arm.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:55 am

"You feel what I feel?" Apollo arched a brow, cocking his head to the side in disbelief. The werewolf thing was still new to him, and to have Jesse know how he was feeling threw him off. No one had ever called him out on his sadness before. No one had ever noticed. No one cared enough to.
"Now when I say 'you feel me?' it'll be literal." Despite the sadness, Apollo was laughing and with his laugh also came joy. It was bittersweet, an almost hollow feeling.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:07 am

Jesse couldn't help but chuckle along with him.
"I'm glad I found you." It was all he could say. He simply wished Apollo could feel how he felt as well. Instead he took the boy's hand and pressed it against his bare chest so the boy could feel his heart beating steadily.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:22 am

"Me too daddy, your pretty nice to hang with." Apollo blinked as the man pressed his hand against his chest. He felt the heart beat fluttering under his fingers, his eyes softening as he blinked at Jesse. "I like that..." It almost....matched his own?
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:29 am

Jesse smiled softly at Apollo.
"Good..." He would reach over to feel Apollo's heartbeat as well, but he didn't have to. He could hear it in his ear, loud as a drum. "Can I kiss you?" He questioned, eyes drifting towards the boy's lips. He was curious to know what the boy felt like against his lips...
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:49 am

"Im yours, arent I daddy?" At least thats what Jesse had been saying, and as a pro Apollo knew how to tell a man what they wanted to hear. The boy leaned in, his lips like velvet against Jesse's.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:56 am

Jesse leaned into the kiss, though keeping it gentle so his wolf would not emerge. He wrapped an arm around Apollo's shoulders, bringing the boy in closer, tracing his tongue over his lips. It felt like everything was suddenly right in the world because he had Apollo near him, touching him...
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Apollo's petal veined fingers were against the mans cheek, drawing him closer still. The boys mouth opened slightly and his tongue ran teasingly over Jesse's. He felt comfortable with Jesse, almost like he cod stay here with him, forever.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:48 pm

"You feel amazing." Jesse murmured as he pulled back, pressing Apollo close into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:53 pm

"I am amazing daddy." Apollo's head was tipped back so he could still see Jesse, a mischevious smile playing on his lips. "Want me to show you?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 pm

"That depends... how do you plan on showing me?" Jesse smiled softly, running his fingers through Apollo's soft hair.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 am

"How do you think?" Apollo's finger trailed seductively down Jesse's chest, his smile teasing as he hinted at sex. Maybe it was habbit, but Apollo expected Jesse to want sex, all the men do by the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:38 pm

"You know... we don't have to do that." Jesse murmured softly, meeting the boy's gaze. He wasn't against the idea but Apollo seemed to be used to men just wanting sex... Jesse wanted to show him that he was in it for more than that.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:20 pm

"Of course we don't daddy, you just stole me away to look at me." Apollo arched an eyebrow, cocking his head dubiously. "Or was it the stimulating conversation?" What in the hell else would someone like Jesse want him for? The word mate meant to breed right? Animals mate. Apparently werewolfs do to. Apollo couldn't comprehend Jesse taking him home for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:24 pm

"I wanted you because you're my mate. That does mean sex, eventually. I'm definitely attracted to you." He smiled lightly. "But it also means... a relationship." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:34 pm

"A relationship? Daddy whats it going to take to show you im not relationship material." It was for jesse's own good. Apollo would up and leave in the middle of the night, no trace he had been there at all. He never stayed long.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:43 pm

"It doesn't matter what you are, I'm going to be with you anyway. You're my mate, that means no matter what, we're forever." Jesse nodded.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 pm

"Nothing lasts forever daddy, don't you know that?" Apollo's fingers trailed down the mans jaw, his lips twisting into a smile. "Not you, not me, nothing, so don't worry about it. Just...take your body down town." his breath was hot against Jesse's ear, hands coming to rest on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Jesse took a breath, leaning in and pressing a kiss to Apollo's neck gently.
"Well maybe nothing is forever. But you're still going to be my mate as long as we last."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be Love
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next