Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Gonna Be Love

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:23 pm

"He was nothing, just a quick source of income." Apollo was all smiles as he swung, kicking his feet to go higher. "And you don't even know me! Why would you want me to be the only one you have for the rest of your life daddy? I can be your friend, and your lover I guess, but im not marrige material. Im just pretty to look at and fun while you have me."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:33 pm

"It's not my choice." Jesse explained lightly. "I can't have anyone else, it's you." He shrugged, hinting over what the boy said. "So you're... a prostitute?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:42 pm

"Why can't you? You look like you'll do just fine without me daddy." Apollo dug his feet into the ground, slowing the swing so he could stop. "But I don't mind keeping you company for a while." He stood, turning to face Jesse. "And I am a prostitute. Sorry bout it. Not sorry bout it." He shrugged in a 'take me or leave me ' fashion.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:46 pm

"You really don't understand the concept." Jesse sighed, slightly irritated as he spoke. Of course, his mate was a prostitute. At least he'd done better than roman, who'd found himself a psycho.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:58 pm

"No I understand, but its not fair for you to just show up and demand I drop my life to come be your....mate." The boy waved his hand about as he searched for the word, looking back to Jesse skeptically. "You can't spring that kind of sh*t on people!" He was frustrated woth the mans disreguard for his life. "Why don't you calm down and take me some place. Any place." A pause as the boy smiled, taking Jesse's hand again. "Your place."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:03 pm

"It's fair because you're mine." He put emphasis on this last word. "I'll do what I fucking please." He knew he was being rude but this boy.. He didn't like how Apollo didn't listen to him immediately like everyone else. "But yeah, let's go to my place."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:13 pm

"Im not going anywhere with you and that attitude daddy." Apollo dropped the mans hand, turning to scowl at him. "Now listen. Your a stranger. A werewolf. You need me. I don't need you. Be f*cking nice or be f*cking gone!" He placed his hand back on the handle of his gun, wary of the mans fangs and claws.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Jesse let out an irritated sigh, though it came out more like a growl.
"Fine." He attempted to calm himself, partially changing back into his normal form, only his claws remained. "Sorry." He muttered. It was stubborn, like a child being forced to apologize after a temper tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:41 pm

The apology paid off though, and Apollo was reaching for Jesse's hand again. He went on like nothing had happened, excited to get back to the motorcycle. "Thank you, baby." He pecked the mans cheek, stradling the motorcycle and scooting back to make room for Jesse. He was grateful the man had calmed down. He felt almost special to have Jesse apologize.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Jesse straddled the bike himself, slipping the helmet on his own head this time and revving the engine as he began the drive home, Apollo's arms around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:49 pm

Apollo held on tightly, resting his head between the mans shoulders when he wasn't enjoying the feel if the wind rushing past them. Occasionally he would press kisses to the back of Jesses's neck. Apollo wasn't used to having a person so determined to have him. It was flattering, and to top it off, Jesse was near perfect.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Jesse smiled to himself when he would feel the kisses. Maybe the boy would come around after all. They arrived at his home a while later. It wasn't a mansion but it was rather big for someone who lived there all alone.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Apollo made no move to get off the bike once they had stopped, only tightening his hold around Jesse's middle. "Nice place baby." He murmured, cheek pressed flush to the mans back as he listened to the heart beating in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:24 pm

"You like it?" Jesse questioned, finding that he actually hoped Apollo did. He was quite excited that he had found his mate, he'd waited years for this.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:28 pm

"Ill probably like it more once I see inside. But I do like it." Apollo slipped off of the bike, reluctant to let Jesse go. "Wanna give me the grand tour?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:35 pm

"Sure." Jesse nodded, stepping off of the bike and pushing it further into the garage so he could lock it up. He then led Apollo in the front door. "There's a lot of rooms that are just empty." He informed the boy. He had no use for a lot of the extra space.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:04 pm

"Why such a big place for one person? Or do you have other mates?" Apollo stayed close to Jesse, watching him closely. He was still nervous but he was glad for the company. He normally felt alone, even in bed ir spending time with various men, but he was content here.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:28 pm

"I used to have someone who lived here with me, but no, I only have one mate. You." He walked down the small front hallway, leading Apollo into the living room. "But the house was a gift from my parents." He didn't look back at Apollo as he spoke. When he'd been bitten when he was only fifteen, he'd been terrified. He had showed his parents what he was and they had been scared as well. He told them he wanted to live on his own, so he could not hurt them and they obliged, buying him this house to live in with other people if he needed.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 pm

"How are you so sure im your mate? I mean, you say you heard my heart beat but that doesnt mean you have to be with me." Apollo was more interested in Jesse than he was the house.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 pm

"I just know. We can tell." He spoke simply, turning to face the boy once they reached the living room. He took a seat on the sofa, allowing Apollo to sit beside him if he wanted. "I can hear your heartbeat louder than my own, no matter how far apart we are."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:42 pm

"What if you don't love me? If we don't have a bond. You wouldn't really want to keep me just because you can hear my heart beat.....right?" Apollo sat down beside Jesse, crossing his legs and giving the man his full attention. He wanted to understand.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:49 pm

"That's the thing, I will love you." Jesse nodded. "It's kind of like you're my... soulmate, I guess you could say. I like to think we would have found each other someday anyways, but this just sped it up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:19 pm

"I always thought someone miss counted when they were making soul mates and forgot mine." Apollo had never expected to have a man come to him and want anything more than sex. "Maybe I got lucky after all."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:23 pm

"It's your lucky day then, Apollo." Jesse smirked softly. "You ever had a real boyfriend?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 pm

"Not one that didn't pay." Apollo leaned back into the couch, almost embarassed he had never actually had a true relationship with anyone. "Usually the men I hang out with have boyfriends and girlfriends of their own. I was born to be the other man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   It's Gonna Be Love - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be Love
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next