Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Of The Morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Light Of The Morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Chandler continued to watch him for some time before nodding. "Alright, fair. You're f*cking turn."
Danny had moved to place his head in Bane's lap, pressing butterfly kisses into his abdomen. He was so happy he couldn't hardly stand himself.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:03 pm

"Quit it." Bane sighed, a hand moving to rest on Danny's shoulder as he looked around the circle. "You." He pointed towards Roman. "Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Roman blinked at the hunter, surprised to be called upon. He wasn't sure what to say, not wanting ti get himself in trouble. "I...uh...dare." It was better than saying anything that would cause his mate distress.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:20 pm

"Alright, kiss the person you're most attracted to other than Zach in this room." Bane smirked lightly. If someone was dumb enough to pick dare, he'd give them a good one.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:50 am

Roman grunted at the question, both eyebrows raised at the question. "I don't damn think so. You knew that before asking."
Chandler groaned at the man, falling backwards. "Pussy."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:58 am

Bane rolled his eyes.
"Just figured I'd check if you were as much of a pussy as I thought. You're supposed to be the dominant one but Zach's in charge, isn't he?" Bane snickered. "Anyways, if no one's going to do dares, this game is going to be boring as fuck. We might as well just play Truth."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 am

Roman ignored the hunter, reaching for one of his mates hands. He simply couldnt bring himself to hurt the boy, no mattar what and especially not over a game. "Truth sounds fine, smartass."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 am

"Fine, who do you think is most attractive in this room besides Zach?" Bane questioned. "And you've got to actually answer now."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:11 am

"Jesse." Roman didn't bother looking up, his answer short but honest. He missed Jesse, and the man had been everything he wanted in a mate. The large wolf glanced around, eyes settling on Jordan. "You. Uh." He glanced at Chandler as he considered a question. "Jordan, describe you're idea of a perfect mate."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:20 am

Jordan blinked lightly at being called on as Jesse grinned at his beta's answer.
"Um... I don't know. I don't really have a type or anything, Chandler's the only person I've ever been attracted to so... Chandler is my perfect mate." He shrugged before looking around, eager to get the attention off of himself. "Danny, I guess?" He paused to think of a question. "Do you ever wish you had mated with someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am

Danny looked up at hearing his name called, innocently tilting his head up to Bane even though he was only met with darkness. "Oh wow, i've never wished for someone else. I mean we've had problems but all I ever want is to fix things with Bane so he'll stay. I never just want another mate. I just think Bane was made for me and....oh wow its just right." The young wolf sighed contently. "My turn now? I pick Zach."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:36 am

Bane could only smile, pleased with the answer his lover gave. He knew it wasn't fair to expect Danny to deal with him, but he did anyways.
"Aw shit, my turn?" Zach whined. "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:42 am

"Oh wow, this is a hard one....how do you feel about the four-way love thing you have with Trever, Roman, and Chandler?" The young wolf of only curious. Roman tensed at the question, as did Chandler, both men cursing eachother.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:53 am

"Danny, I thought we were friends." Zach whined softly. "I... it's stressful being the center of a love... rectangle." He smirked, hoping to make it more of a joke. "I don't know, honestly. I wish it was simpler and I'm hoping it's over soon."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:58 am

"That was extremely halfassed Zach." Chandler elbowed the boy. "Come on, spill it." The mind reader crossed his arms over his chest as he waited. Roman watched them, eyes fixated on his mate.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:04 am

"I don't know what you want me to say." Zach groaned, running his fingers through his dreadlocks. "I regret inviting the lie detector." He sighed as he thought. "I think that... I never meant to lead anyone on or hurt anybody or any of this shit. I think this should not matter anymore anyway because Trever's got Toni, Chandler's got Jordan and I'm with Roman so that should be the end of things." He murmured, intertwining his finger's with Roman's. "I think that I love him and it feels shitty to have feelings for other people and I'd like it to stop. That good enough?" He arched an eyebrow towards Chandler.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:43 am

"Yeah, that'll do fucker." Chandler gagged as Roman leaned in to kiss his mate, though he was glad Zach was happy.
"I love you." Roman murmured into the boys lips, an arm pressing the boy close.
"Oh for f*cks sake! Take your turn Zach!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:47 am

"I love you too." Zach smirked, capturing the man's lips once more before glancing around the room. "Jason? You've been pretty quiet." He gave a light smile before asking his question. "Talk about... what you like in a guy." He didn't know the new wolf very well yet.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Jason glanced over at him, sitting up a little straighter. He hadn't expected to hear his name called. "Uh I like a guy that can hold his own. I like not having to worry about anything other than my brat brother so, someone who might could help me out and be an equal partner would be great. Plus I like guys who read. Knowledge is sexy." The wolf shrugged slightly. "And I guess someone who reserves all their love for me. No offence but fuck a love triangle. Its gonna be me or its not, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Zach nodded, smiling lightly at the wolf.
"No offense taken." He shrugged as Sterling leaned in closer to his mate, pressing a kiss to his cheek. He might not be as big as his mate, but he was not worried about what Jason had said because he could still hold his own and help with Justin, as he was a wolf, just like them.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Jason glanced over to Sterling, nudging his lover lightly. "What about you Sterling? You havent gone yet." He smiled at the smaller wolf, dimples and all. "What type of guy do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:00 pm

"Well I'm partial to sexy werewolves who happen to be my mate." Sterling teased. "But really, I always look for... sweet guys. Sensitive but firm, good listeners. And I guess I'm lucky because I got exactly what I was looking for." His smile was softer than usual as he finished, glancing up to his mate. Sterling tended to pretend he was rather conceited in public, but Jason was the only one who truly got to see him when they were alone together.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:34 am

Jason grinned down at the boy, dropping a kiss into his hair. "You're so sweet babe, and all mine." He chuckled softly. "Imma get a cavity."
"Alright you piss ants, get a room or come the f*ck on!" Chandler snapped at the pair, glancing around the room. "Pick a question and move the hell on."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:46 am

"Fine then, how about you answer a question?" Sterling cocked his head, looking to Chandler. "Do you ever get scared when you're having sex? Scared one of these times he might actually end your life?" Jordan let out a low growl, though he glanced to his lover. Chandler might be able to lie, without someone reading his mind for the truth, but they would all still know. Jordan couldn't help but tune his ears in to the man's heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:00 am

Chandler scoffed at the question, his fingers curling around his lovers hand. He took a moment to relish in the warmth. His smile was ever cocky when he spoke. "Im not fucking scared of anything, especially not death. But if I have to die, having sex with Jordan is the fucking way to go. It would be an honor to have my life ended by him." Chandler was ever fearless, his hold on Jordan's hand tight. "I just don't damn like to be alone. Long as tender foots here I dont care what he does to me." Long as he was here. The mans heartbeat remained steady, his voice even with truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Of The Morning
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next