Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Of The Morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Light Of The Morning - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Zach smiled softly as Jordan only growled, yanking Chandler close to his side and nipping at his neck quite roughly, further marking the man to belong to him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:58 pm

"Awh Tenderfoot, don't damn worry. Your the only person im f*cking." Chandler groaned, aroused at the feel of Jordan's teeth on his neck. The coyote was only person Chandler really cared for anymore, the only thing in this miserable world he's willing to fight for. "Alright, twinkle tits. Since you threw the question to me last time im f*cking passing it to you now."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:18 pm

"Twinkle tits, I like it." Sterling smirked, thinking of how he would answer this question. It was quite hard, honestly. He tended to have crushes on a few different men. "Danny." He nodded after deciding. He had always had a bit of a thing for the blind boy, enjoying his sweet and awkward tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 pm

"Oh wow, me?" Danny blinked in surprise, a smile slowly spreading itself over his face. "Thank you...thats very flattering." he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:49 pm

"You're cute." Sterling shrugged. "I used to have a thing for you, definitely." He laughed, grinning at the blind wolf although he wouldn't be able to see it. "Apollo?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:43 am

Apollo smiled at Sterling, fingers dancing in a way to his friend before he spoke. "If I had to choose anyone but my daddy then it would definitely be Justin. There aren't many things I wouldnt give to feel him against me...." The boys eyes roamed the wolf, lust darkening his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:49 am

"Even if no one asks me that question, I'd like to let you know I second your answer." Justin gave a sly smirk to the boy as Jesse growled softly, scarlet eyes locked on the beta.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:14 am

"Oh, don't worry daddy." Apollo purred into the alpha's ear, his eyes never leaving Justin. "He can look, can't he? Long as he doesn't..." The boys finger trailed gently over Jesse's jaw. "Touch?" With this his head dipped, lips landing feather light kisses down Jesse's neck.
Roman grunted his disapproval from across the room, his arm tightening around his mate. He didn't care for the way Apollo looked at other men while sitting with his lover. It only did more to make Roman appreciate Zach.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:19 am

Jesse couldn't deny that Apollo's light touches always succeeded in reassuring him, but the way Justin was looking at his mate made him clutch the boy closer to his chest.
"Your turn." He murmured as Zach curled closer into his own lover's arms.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:25 am

Apollo gazed around the circle of people, clicking his tongue as he considered who and what to ask. "How about...Bane?" The boy smirked, pleased with his choice. "M'kay Hunty, If you knew you were never going to see Stevie Wonder again, what would you say to him?" With his chin propped in his hand, he waited for an answer, watching with pleasure as Danny squirmed. The "Stevie Wonder" Comment had completely gone over his head, but Chandler had caught it, and he let that be knownb with a near hysterical cackle.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:32 am

"I'd tell him..." Bane trailed off, rolling his eyes lightly at the Stevie Wonder comment and Chandler's laughter before continuing. "That I love him." He admitted. "And I'd tell him he better not mate with some other bitch just because I wasn't around anymore." He smirked lightly, eyes glancing over to the blind wolf at his side.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:37 am

Danny tripped over his words, stuttering with surprise before finally his hands found Bane's skin, fingers finding their way to his cheek. "I would never mate with anyone else Bane! Mating with you was the end for me! I mean." The young wolf despaired, trying to find the right words. "When I mated with you, I mated for life. There is no going back for me, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:41 am

Bane nodded lightly.
"I know dipshit, I'm just saying." He found he was in a relatively good mood this evening, even letting his fingers move to curl around Danny's hand, squeezing gently. "Roman." He nodded to the man. "You two ever plan on popping out any baby mutts?" The last time the pack was out doing something, it had left the mates to talk with one another and the subject of kids was brought up. Zach had wanted some eventually, as did some of the others. Bane had said hell no, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:46 am

"Yes." The answer was immediate, Roman not so much as blinked. "I want a pup of my own more than I can say." To be part of another life, help make one. It was almost surreal, and it had always been one of Roman's dreams. "And now that I have Zach, I only want it more." A prideful smile graced the mans lips as his gazed dropped to his lover. "And he would make a perfect mother...."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:52 am

Zach blushed as his lover spoke of him being a perfect mother. He and Roman had not discussed the subject much yet, but he was glad Roman seemed to want a child. Honestly, it was a bit unnerving how much the man wanted one, made Zach nervous to let him down if he was not as cut out for parenting as he hoped.
Bane listened to the answer, only shaking his head. He did not understand the desire people had for children. They seemed quite bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:00 am

Danny cooed softly, rocking side to side in a way that his shoulder bumped Bane every chance it got. "Oh wow, I love babies!" Even though he was still considered a pup by some of the pack, Danny found he wanted kids. Not now, but someday.
Roman swooped down, landing kisses to the crown of Zach's head. He sensed the boys unrest, and it prompted him to pull Zach into his lap, nuzzling his face into the side of the boys neck. "There is nothing to worry about. As long as I got you and you got me, nothing can happen." He glanced around the circle, nodding to Jordan. "How bad is the worst day of your life compared to the best day of your life."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:06 am

Bane felt a slight twinge of worry at Danny's words, but shook his head and pushed it off. They would discuss that when they needed to. Which was hopefully very far in the future.
Jordan took in the question and let out a sigh.
"Damn, that's hard." He frowned. The worst day of his life was a tossup between the day he'd killed his family and the day he'd nearly killed Chandler. And the best was hard to pick out, every day with Chandler was a gift to him. "I'd say still pretty damn bad." The day he'd almost killed Chandler had brought him pain so unbearable he hoped he never had to deal with it again and it had almost lost him ever having another good day again. By now, he knew Chandler must be listening to his thoughts at the moment and so he squeezed the man's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:13 am

"Pfttt You think too fucking much, tenderfoot." Chandler's gaze was soft though, his thumb rubbing circles on the back of the werewolfs hand. "Just forget about it, I have." He was lying through his teeth. How could he just forget when he wakes every morning just to see the scars and be reminded, but Chandler never lingered on it. Jordan was all he had, his shelter from the cold. There was nothing that could drive him away, not even death.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:18 am

"Just because I can't read minds doesn't mean I can't hear your heart." Jordan smirked knowingly, hearing the change in the man's heartbeat. But of course, he hadn't expected Chandler to have forgotten it. How could he? Jordan, eager to take the attention off of himself, looked to Danny. "Danny, if you could get your sight back for a night, what would you want to do or look at?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:24 am

"Oh wow! Thats the easiest question all night!" Danny turned towards his mate, looking at the boy wistfully. "If I could have just one day, I'd want to spend it all just looking at Bane, and oh, wow." An almost stupid smile crossed his face. "If Bane would let me, i'd just want to lay in bed with him for part of the day, you know? Just studying his body so I could etch every inch of it into my mind. And then i'd want to take him out somewhere, maybe not like a place we would have to dress up for, but just so we can do something fun. I see his smile in my dreams every night, but it kills me not knowing if thats really what it looks like. I just want to see him smiling and...." Danny's smile slowly faded, a sigh dropping from his lips. It was hard, as much as he wanted to see Bane he just...It was impossible, and that was enough to leave him breathless.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:28 am

Bane's cheeks had flushed red at hearing his lover speak of him in this way. But, much to everyone's surprise, instead of yelling he pulled Danny closer and pressed a kiss to his lips before going back to normal, only holding the man's hand.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:32 am

"Uh, wow, shit." Danny despised not having the use of his eyes. He couldn't just look at the people who were playing and choose. Instead he had to try and decipher the smells in the room, and when that became too difficult, he just went with the most prominent smelling person; his alpha. "Jesse? Uh...Do you have a best day? Or a happiest moment?" It was all he could think of, his mind still reeling from the shock of Bane's affection.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:35 am

"That's pretty easy." Jesse nodded, smiling softly. "My happiest moment was the second I heard Apollo's heartbeat. I'd been waiting for it for years and it was the best feeling in the world." He glanced down to his mate, stroking the boy's hair and remembering exactly why he loved him so much.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:39 am

Apollo hummed softly, shaking his head. In all honesty he felt as though that were the only reason Jesse chose to love him, simply because he had to. Its not as though they were like Roman and Zach. "Thats sweet daddy, but im surprised its not one of those times in bed with me, you know? When I do that thing with my tongue that you like so much?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:43 am

Jesse snickered softly.
"Those times are a close second." He murmured in response, kissing the boy's neck as he looked around the room. "Jason, passing that question on to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Of The Morning
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next