Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Of The Morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Light Of The Morning - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:26 pm

"Couldn't afford too now with all these thirsty f*ckers in here. Its none of their damn business what your ass is like. Its mine and thats all anybody needs to know." He spoke with Roman on his mind, jealousy still eating away at him. "Zach, you damn go."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:34 pm

"Hmm." Zach glanced up to Roman as he thought. "I guess it'd be right when we get started, finally feeling that close to him after I've been waiting for it. I've never felt anything like it." It was all he said, being he did not need to go into such detail around everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:50 pm

His response left a large grin on Roman's face, the wolf's hands pulled Zach into his chest. Roman knew exactly what his mate was talking about, he could feel it too. Just laying hands on the boy sent chills down his spine, leaving him almost breathless.
Chandler watched them, gagging at the way they touched. "F*cking gross."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:57 pm

"Oh shut up." Zach shot his apprentice a middle finger as he kissed Roman's neck softly. "Apollo? What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:13 pm

"Oh baby don't make me choose. I really can't, I love it all." Sex had been Apollo's ticket around the world, he had met some of the best men out on the open road, all because he had a tendency to put out for money. He had loved it though, how free he could feel. That was over now that Jesse found him but Apollo still had his memories. "Its always different, with anyone you have sex with and I just....I could never single out a favorite, from the way they talk me up to the way they lay me down....Just...I could go all day." The boy laughed, swaying in Jesse's lap.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Jesse only smirked at his lover, shaking his head as he pressed the boy tight to him. He truly adored his mate, even if he was a bit sex crazed. He loved it.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:23 pm

"Mkay, now hunty!" The boy set his sights on Bane, pointing at him from across the room. "You answer it!" Bane was such a private person, it was hard to get him to open up and so when Apollo saw his chance he took it. He had always been curious of Bane's sexual likes and dislikes.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:44 pm

It took merely seconds for Bane to turn bright red, cursing Apollo in his mind.
"I don't... I, uh, don't really have a favorite part, I don't think." His heart was pounding because the last thing he wanted to talk about in front of these people was sex. He had been a virgin until Danny and he still didn't really have much experience. "I guess I like afterwards." Sex was not always a very fun experience for him and it made him feel like there was something wrong with him with everyone else talking about how great and special it was.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:47 pm

"I do too!" Danny's shoulder brushed Bane's, letting the boy know he was not alone. He wasnt as good as Jordan and Roman with scent, actually he was quite pathetic in comparison but he could still feel his mates embarrassment. "Being able to hold you is..Oh wow, its the best." The times he could just feel his lover were the most precious for Danny, it was all he had without the ability to actually see him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Bane relaxed at Danny's words, realizing that he was really quite thankful for the boy despite how he seemed to be angry all the time. He gave a soft smirk, squeezing Danny's hand as he looked to Ajax.
"Ajax, if you could sleep with anyone in this room besides Justin, without worrying about consequences, who would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:00 pm

"Wha? Have you been here at all? I've been trying to figure out a way to work myself into the alpha's pants since being here! Hell, you'd have to be Danny to not see that." The Banshee snickered at his own joke, smile with teeth and all at Jesse. "His little boyfriend better not slip up, because if he does I might just catch Jesse alone and if I do....Well there's no refusing me then." His eyebrows danced as he spoke, his grin almost cheeky.
Apollo stood up at this, shoulders trembling as he bowed up at the tattoo artist. "Listen here you lily whipped bitch! You better keep your hands to yourself or you'll lose them!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:07 pm

"Whoa there!" Jesse caught Apollo by the waist, pulling him back down into his lap. "Hey, relax babe." His voice was gentle in the boy's ear but he couldn't deny, there was something he adored about being fought over like this. It inflated his already large ego.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:19 pm

"But Daddy he's asking for it!" Apollo crossed his arms over his chest, cheeks red with anger. Ajax was simply laughing at him and that did all the more to fuel his fire. "Don't you dare let him touch you, f*ck him." Apollo hardly ever swore in such a way but the thought of Ajax laying hands on his daddy...He couldnt stand it..
"What about you alpha man, besides your boyfriend who would you like to bone?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Normally, Jesse wouldn't have hesitated in his answer. But in this situation, he almost didn't want to say it, didn't want Apollo to freak out once more.
"If I wasn't with Apollo, I'd probably screw you." Jesse answered finally. Ajax seemed to want nothing more than to have an Alpha werewolf fuck him senseless and who was Jesse to deny him that desire?
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Apollo's body went rigid in Jesse's arms, but he didn't say anything. It's not like he could change it, and if he bitched about it then that would only irritated Jesse and...Possibly drive him into Ajax. And so the boy just took deep breaths, head down to keep from seeing the damn tattoo artist and his smug face.
"I like that answer." Ajax was almost certain he could work his way into Jesse's pants now, knowing the alpha wanted it too. "You could always use more detail though. You know, tattoo's are never really finished without detail, so, feel free to continue." He was simply digging, aroused at the prospect of being with an alpha.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:39 pm

"I think I'll leave the details up to your imagination. I find it's always more fun that way." Jesse gave a light smirk as he eyed the boy, finding he did have quite a desire for him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:42 pm

"Not when they could be a reality bae." Ajax was shameless, flirting with the man as if his lover wasn't sitting him his lap. "And believe me, they can,"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Jesse only grinned, passing the question onto someone.
"Jason? How about you, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:00 pm

"The hunter. I like a challenge." The wolf winked at Bane, not hesitating in his answer. "Plus the kid is cute, has a nice cheek bones. I appreciate that, he looks like one of those sculptures people spend their whole lives sculpting."
Danny's neck cracked with how fast it came up, his blind eyes staring in Jason's direction. The boy simply shook his head, eyes flashing a brilliant gold. "Enough of that." It was forceful, unlike Danny in every sense. Jealously licked at his insides, but still he found himself relishing in the description, anything to tell him more of what his lover looked like. It wasn't fair, everyone else could see Bane's beauty but he couldn't....
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:14 pm

Bane had tensed at hearing Jason's words about him. It was strange, having someone attracted to him, but he didn't quite mind.
However, he could not help but grin at Danny's interjection. Bane had always been more fond of forceful men, the opposite of Danny and hearing this spark of jealousy in his lover.... well, it kind of turned him on. But most of all, it made him feel good, made him feel like Danny was willing to fight for him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:19 pm

"It's just a game kid, chill." Jason shrugged at the younger wolf. "Uh, Zach? Question goes to you." Danny was still staring at him, growling softly still. He was not an aggressive wolf, but Bane....Danny would kill in cold blood for Bane.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Zach thought the original question over, realizing Bane had said it had to be someone in this room.
"Wow, I don't know if there's really anyone in here I'd choose other than Roman. Probably Chandler if there were no consequences." Zach nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:30 pm

"And it would be Trever if the person didn't have to be in the room right now." Chandler snickered at his mentor, amused by the boys thoughts. It seemed Zach would always love Trever, and Trever would always love Zach. "But hey, im the second best thing so f*ck yeah."
A deep rumbling growl left Roman, his teeth bared as he snapped at Chandler. "Shut the f*ck up!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Zach flinched, taking Roman's hand and holding it tightly, hoping to keep them from fighting.
"Hey, it's only if I couldn't pick you." Zach reassured, kissing his lover's hand. "Chandler, answer the question and take the damn attention away from me." He whined, passing it on to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:43 pm

"Tsk, it'd be you. Everybody f*cking knows it would be you. I f*cking loved you at one point shitface." Chandler still did, but not in the way he used to. Jordan had taken that place in his heart, consuming him and every inch of his tar black soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Of The Morning
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next