Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Of The Morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Light Of The Morning - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:55 am

Jason cracked an eye open, almost surprised to hear his name. He had settled himself on the floor, head resting in Sterling's lap. Its not like he was really involved in the game, or cared what any of the pack had to say. "Well...I guess..." It was only now dawning on him that he hadn't had very many good days. Between taking care of himself and his bother he didn't have much time for fun, but every time he could think of involved Sterling. "Any day I get to just... be with Sterling is pretty damn great. The best days are when its just us. It doesn't really matter what were doing, long as were together. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:04 am

Sterling winked at his mate, blowing the man a kiss. His answer to the question would be the same. He and Jason might come off as boring to some or too "perfect," but Sterling wouldn't trade it for anything. Both of them had mated with the other and because of that there was no unnecessary drama, it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Jason cracked a grin, lips smacking against Sterling's cheek before he turned his attention back to the game, so everyone would stop staring at them.
"Alright, Justin." He took a moment, considering a question. "So, is there any one you can see yourself with down the road? Someone you can love?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:28 pm

"Aw man, bro, you should know the answer to this." Justin groaned, thinking over the question for a moment. "Until I mate, I don't see myself trying to be with anyone, really. I've got Ajax over here and what else do I really need?" He grinned to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Jason shrugged, of course he knew the answer, he knew everything about his brother, thats why he had nothing better to ask.
Ajax wore a confident smirk, as though he never doubted what Justin would say.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Justin stroked Ajax's hair and glanced down the line.
"Chandler, my man." He got the boy's attention as he thought of something to ask. "Biggest fear?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:35 pm

"I really fucking hate clowns." Chandler answered as though he had been expecting it, which he had being he could read the mans mind. He did his best to keep his heartbeat in check. In truth his worst fear was dying at Jordan's hands. Not because he was afraid of death, but he did fear the way Jordan had tried to cave in on himself. Nothing had struck him like being able to read those hateful thoughts that plauged his lover since the incident.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Chandler was quite good at lying. To most of the wolves in the room, nothing seemed off about his heartbeat. Only Jordan could sense the slight change in the beating of the man's heart, perhaps because he heard Chandler's even louder than his own. And he knew there was only one reason Chandler would lie about his biggest fear. And it pained him, but he couldn't blame the man.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:15 pm

"Don't go getting any bad ideas tenderfoot. Im not thinking what you think I am. You should know by now all my thoughts are fucking about you. I just never want you to feel like you did. Fuck that shit."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:20 pm

"I expected it though." Jordan murmured. "It's not a big deal, just go ahead and ask someone something." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:51 pm

"Annoying fucker. Just listen to what I say, damn." Chandler grunted in irritation, spying Zach out in the circle. "Alright pisshead, describe your ideal man."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:05 pm

"I know you all won't believe me, but Roman is my ideal man." Zach shrugged and he was telling the truth. "Dark hair, muscular, great smile, protective, he's like a dream come true." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Of The Morning
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12