Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get Lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Britt walked into the Alpha's home, glancing around curiously by Ajax's side.
"So the Alpha is the one you've got the thing for, yeah?" He hummed, soon catching sight of Jesse, matching the description Ajax had given him. "He's not bad, a little too big for me but he looks like your type." He smirked over at his friend.
Ajax hated coming to these pack gatherings alone now that Ouija had stopped seeing him. But he couldn't say no when Dallas and Justin still asked him to come. And so he'd decided to bring Britt, which he was now realizing might have been a bad decision as the boy looked around for someone to flirt with.
"Point me in the direction of the hottest single person in here." Britt nudged his friend. "Or taken person, I'm not picky." He shrugged, his eyes finding Piper and Jace first, wondering if a threesome was a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:46 pm

"Hottest? Well thats easy, im right here." Ajax snickered softly at his own joke, a playful smile twisting his lips. "But to tell you the truth, pickings are slim here. The wolves are fucking weird about their mates, so the ones that are already taken could get your ass killed. And I dont know anyone single worth talking to." The tattoo artist glanced around the room, his tongue clicking as he looked over all the different people. "I guess theres Cameron over there, and maybe Stein. I dont know about Stein though, he and Sinclair have been spending a lot of time together. Oh yeah, and Sawyer." Ajax pointed them out one by one, ending with Sawyer shooting him an obscene gesture from across the room.
"It'th not nithe to point, penith breath."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:54 pm

"Of course you're the hottest but I can flirt with you any time." Britt smirked. "I'll take tall, dark, and handsome with the lisp. I can work with that." He nodded before thinking of the name Ajax had gave this boy. Sawyer. "Like Dallas's kid, Sawyer?" He was rather familiar with the alcoholic wolf since Ajax had had him over at their home many nights. However, he was not very fond of him. "So he's a prick, pretty much?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:10 pm

"Sawyer is a fucker. This is true." Ajax couldn't help but agree with his friend. He had stopped pursuing Dallas long ago, but he still couldn't appreciate the way Sawyer treated him. "So I don't even recommend getting involved with him. All he ever does is start fights and make problems for everyone. Dude's a total fuck boy. Not worth it."
Sawyer had obviously heard them, for he was now bristling in their direction, his green eyes honing in on Ajax.
"Hello? Werewolf here. I can fucking hear you! " By the time he finished, the werewolf was in Ajax's face, leering down at the boy as though threatening him to say it again. "Tho now tell me, who'th a fuck boy?"
He turned on Britt, his upper lip curling at the stranger. "And you! You dont know me. The hell you calling a prick, bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:39 pm

"Well shit, do we have a badass over here now?" Britt spoke rather condescendingly as Sawyer got in his face. "You're right, I don't know you. I just know your dad and I assumed the apple didn't fall far from the tree. But you could always prove me wrong." He hadn't backed down from Sawyer like most people would, taking another step forward until they were chest to chest. "Unless you really are a fuck boy." He smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 am

The towering werewolf had been surprised when the boy actually stepped up to challenge him, but the surprise didn't stop him from taking the palm of his hand and planting it against Britt's forehead, shoving him harshly until he was out of Sawyers face.
"Talk about my popth again and im going to thove my foot up your ath!"
"Stop it! Sawyer im going to go get your parents!" Ajax crossed his arms over his chest, knowing his threat would get him no where but hoping none the less.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:44 am

"Your 'pops' is a fucking prick. And you acting just like him isn't going to make me stop saying shit." A smirk still played on Britt's lips as he shoved his hands harshly against the other boy's chest. He may be a few inches shorter, but not much. He could hold his own at least for now. "So come on. Do something about it if you're so big and bad." He spoke teasingly, continuously jabbing the wolf in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:57 am

Sawyer's face blossomed red in his anger, an almost inhuman sound escaping his lips as he charged Britt. Of course he was impressed with the boys guts, but his pride wouldn't allow him to back down and not make a move when Britt had called him out in such a way. He swung on the boy this time, his shoulders squaring just before he tackled Britt to the floor.
"Dallas! Law! Someone!" Ajax was squawking with panic, shoving at Sawyer in a vain attempt to knock him off of Britt.
Law was quick though, within seconds he was there, yanking Sawyer backwards and dropping him on his ass.
"Damnit oui! What in the hell, Sawyer!"
"It wathn't me thith time-"
"Just save it, im not in the mood." Law cut his son off, his blue eyes quickly finding Britt.
"Hey." The lanky werewolf offered Britt his hand. "Im Law, Sawyer's mom and I apologize for whatever it is he's done, oui. He simply cant help himself."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:14 am

"It's fine." Britt used Law's hand to help himself up, brushing any dirt he might have gathered off of himself as he grinned down at Sawyer. "Well I didn't think you had the balls. Guess I was wrong." He chuckled as he helped Sawyer up. He could feel the black eye forming, but he didn't really care. He'd been asking for it. "Well now to make up for my black eye, the least you can do is go get me a drink, handsome." He wore his signature smirk as he looked at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:24 am

"Eh?  A drink? Are you theriouth?" Sawyer could only blink at the shorter boy, surprise once again etched into his features. He had fought many people, but in all his time no one had ever brushed it off so easily, much less come back and demand a drink. "Becauthe if you want it, you got it."  
Law cleared his throat from behind them, his eyes sharp on Sawyer. "You know better than to go drinking, damnit.  Its not good for you, oui."  His son was especially susceptible to developing an addiction being his father suffered the same illness. The doctor's blue eyes found Britt. "Please don't encourage him. He has a problem."
"Damnit mom! Thut the hell up, go on!" Sawyer all but hissed at his mother, embarrassment coloring his cheeks at the mans doting.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:33 am

"Then it's settled." Britt smiled at Sawyer, pleased for his flirting to be getting him somewhere with this man. He gave a light eye roll at Law's words before speaking. "We can get you a damn water if you don't want to drink." He assured Sawyer as he took the man's hand firmly, intertwining their fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:54 am

"Uh," The young werewolf cursed his mother under his breath as they made their way to the exit, still embarrassed with Britt offering him a water. "I'm fucking fine when I drink. My mom'th juth liketh to give me a hard time." Britt had amazed him again with how bold he'd by intertwining their fingers. In the few moments they'd known each other the boy had given him nothing but firsts.
"My name is Thawyer by the way. Who're you?" He nearly tripped as he realized he didn't even know this boys name, yet here they were holding hands on their way to grab a drink.
Sawyer couldnt remember ever being so caught up in a person after only first meeting them.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:08 am

"Britt. And yes, it's a guy's name so don't call me Brittany." He introduced as he arrived at his car, climbing in the front seat. "I'm glad you don't really need a water, because that would be a drag." He snickered. "But even if you did, I guess I'd deal since you were the hottest one in there." He shrugged, barely waiting for Sawyer to get seated in the passenger seat before driving off.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:28 am

"Brittany." Sawyer echoed the boy, an almost impish grin twisting his lips. "For thome reathon I feel like Brittany fith you." He made sure to wink at Britt to assure that he was only teasing, pleased to finally have someone showing an interest in him, especially since that someone was a ballsy boy who just happened to be extra easy on the eyes. "Tho Britt, how the hell did you end up over at the houthe today? You're not fucking Ajax, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:01 am

"Not saying we haven't fooled around but nah, Ajax isn't really my type. My type is more tall, dark, and handsome." He gave the boy a wink. "But Ajax is my roommate so he decided to drag me along to one of your pack things to keep him company... which I guess I'm doing a shitty job at but he'll get over it." He snickered lightly as he drove them to one of his favorite clubs.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:19 am

"Tall, dark, and handthome, eh." Sawyer repeated the boys words, an amused smile tugging st the corners of his lips. "You've got good tathe Brittany, that'th for thure." The young wolf actually found he was enjoying their flirtatious banter, something he hardly ever cared for. "Tho, do you go picking fight'th with every new perthon you meet? Or ith it juth me?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:31 am

"Not usually. And I wasn't planing on starting one with you but when you came up and got in my face, I had to make sure you weren't just all talk of course. I couldn't go out for drinks with a pussy." Britt teased lightly. "If you were going to act like a bad ass, I had to make sure you backed it up."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:52 am

"That'th a lot of trouble to go through juth to thee if I have any ballth."  Sawyer couldn't help but snicker at the boys antics, finding that Britt became more interesting by the minute.  "You thure are one of a kind. I like it."  He'd never met someone he couldn't peg, but here Britt was, right in front of him and Sawyer had no way of reading the boy.  He was simply too mysterious.
And Sawyer absolutely loved it.  He got a rush from every new thing he learned about the boy.
"And I can promithe you, im the baddeth mother fucker alive." Sawyer didn't boast often, he didn't have to. But for some reason he found himself wanting to make an impression on Britt.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:05 am

"Oh you are?" Britt snickered softly, glancing over at Sawyer as he drove. "Well don't think I'm just going to take your word for it. You'll have to prove it." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "You know, you talk a lot of shit for someone with an adorable lisp." He teased, smirking as his eyes moved back to the road in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:29 am

Sawyers upper lip curled at the mention of his speech impediment, one of the things he'd always hated most about himself. "Damn right I do, I've earned it." The young wolf cocked his head to the side, green eyes carefully studying Britt's face. "Growing up, everyone made fun of me. But over the yearth I've taught them to mind their own damn buthineth." It didn't show, but now Sawyer was making more of an effort to avoid words containing an 's' of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:49 am

"Don't think I'm making fun of it." Britt reassured the boy. "It's really fucking cute, don't worry about it." He smirked as he pulled into the parking lot of the club, now turning to fully look at the other boy. "I'll admit, lisps usually make guys sound like fucking dorks, but it works for you, I don't know why." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:16 am

"Well good, becauthe if you were making fun of me I might have to kick your ath right here in the parking lot." Sawyer found himself trying to banter, winking at the boy as he spoke in an attempt to make sure Britt knew he was only kidding. It was a relief to hear that the boy didn't mind his lisp. For a moment he'd been afraid that it was going to ruin his chances entirely, not like it would be the first time.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:30 am

Britt could only laugh softly as he got out of the car, taking Sawyer's hand and leading him inside. The club wasn't huge, but it wasn't one of those sleazy, dirty places where all the men seemed to be criminals or just creeps. It was a nice place and Britt was a regular.
"You walk a very thin line between badass and fucking adorable. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of feeling it." Britt found himself genuinely smiling, not his typical smirk. He led Sawyer to a booth towards the back, taking a seat and waiting for Sawyer to join him.

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:41 am

"Now thath a firth." Sawyer snorted as he plopped down across from Britt. "You've gotta be the only perthon to ever call me adorable." In fact, the boy couldnt help but give a nervous laugh at the thought of himself as 'adorable'. What in the hell did that even mean? Sawyer could only hope it was a good thing, taking the boys smile as a positive sign. And besides, he'd said he was 'kinda feeling it.' that had to count for something, right?
"I haven't even been here before. Ith thith one of your hang outh or thomething?" The dark skinned wolf fished for conversation, searching for things the boy might like. He'd never gone out of his way to try and make someone like him before, but now he found himself craving Britt's affections. The boy was simply on a new level.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:54 am

"I come here a lot, I guess." Britt nodded. "Like most of the guys here probably know me." He glanced around to see who was working, catching the gaze of a familiar man working the bar who nodded at him. "Do you go out a lot?" He questioned, eyes moving over to the other side of the room which was mostly a dance floor before looking back to Sawyer. He was really enjoying the other boy's company and he hoped the feelings were mutual. He liked his flirting to get quick results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Get Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Lost
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next