Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get Lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:25 am

"Fuck!" Britt had let out a louder curse than he would have liked, letting Sawyer know that he could definitely feel him. That lube might have been a good idea. Sawyer was stretching his walls farther than Britt knew they could go. Not only was Sawyer thick, he was long. So long Britt felt like he could feel the man all the way in his stomach. Sawyer stabbing his prostate combined with the sharp sting of the wolf's fangs had stars flashing in front of his eyes already. "Not too bad, pup." The redheaded boy panted as he rolled his hips, helping Sawyer enter him deeper with each thrust. As they picked up the pace Britt's nails found themselves embedded deeply in Sawyer's back, drawing blood as he scratched at the man's shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:36 am

"You're tho fucking cocky." Sawyer grunted as he moved inside the boy, his tongue lapping blood from the deep laceration's his fangs had made. "Im going to take you down a notch." As he spoke, his hips took a different angle with their thrusts, his member filling Britt completely as he made another bloodied hickey on the boys neck.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:48 am

"Nothing can take me down a notch. But you can go ahead and try." Britt spoke through his moans, clutching onto Sawyer tightly. "Damn, you might not be taking me down a notch, but you're at least bringing yourself up to my level." He had to admit, Sawyer was good. The boy knew which spots to hit, how to move, how to pleasure someone. He tilted his head to give Sawyer better access to his neck as he cried out in pleasure. "I could use you a hell of a lot fucking faster though." He demanded with an impatient grunt as he attempted to bounce himself.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:05 am

"Oh yeah? Well then," Sawyer yanked the boy down swiftly upon his member, until his was fully consumed in the Britt's warmth. After this he made no attempts to move, instead grinding Britt down harder, so the boy couldn't wiggle out of his grasp. "Beg for it." Sawyer wore a shit eating grin, his voice low and smug. He found that he'd never been so turned on in his life. Britt was wild, unobtainable.
It drove Sawyer mad thinking he was able to back the boy up against a wall and take him so savagely.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:16 am

"You little bitch." Britt cursed softly, though he truly was impressed with Sawyer trying to stay in control. It only made him even more attractive. "You're crazy if you think I'm begging for shit. I know you want to move just as bad as I want you to." He would simply wait it out, wait until Sawyer couldn't handle staying still any longer. Although he couldn't deny, it was quite difficult when Sawyer was so deep inside of them that he could actually feel the man's erection throbbing against his prostate, bringing him a pleasure so intense that it was almost pain.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:41 am

"Hah. It'th true that I want to move too, but I can thill thit here and nibble on your neck tho my ath ith happily occupied. " Sawyer punctuated his words by allowing his lips to latch themselves onto the boys neck, this time centering at the hollow of Britt's throat where his tongue went to work. His member was still throbbing, the head pressing against Britt's prostate with every pulse.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:50 am

"Why do you have to be a prick?" Britt cursed under his breath. "I knew you were a fuck boy." He was merely teasing but the boy really was killing him right now. After another moment of Sawyer's erection prodding at his prostate, he knew he was going to have to give in. "Please continue fucking me senseless." He spoke the words through gritted teeth, looking almost like a pouting toddler. "Now that's the best you're gonna get, so just screw me already."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:22 pm

"Eh, I gueth maybe you detherve a little moving after that. " Sawyer couldn't deny that he wanted it too, especially after Britt had broken down and asked for it. The boys words had gone straight to his groin, if anything making it throb even harder. Sawyer couldn't bring himself to totally meet the boys demands though, not when Britt looked so succulent while begging with his back against the wall. Instead of resuming his wild and vigorous thrusts, Sawyer merely lifted Britt's hips, pulling him up almost unbearably slow before gently lowering him back down. If anything, this pace was even more teasing than when he'd been sitting still inside the boy. At this rate, Sawyer was having chills himself at the sensation of sliding so slowly into the boy.
He couldn't help himself though, his wolf was feeding off the way Britt succumbed to him, and it craved more.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:10 pm

"As soon as I'm done with your dick I'm going to fucking murder you." Britt's threat was a low moan as he purposely dug his nails deeper into Sawyer's back, now just scratching everywhere he could reach. By now Sawyer's flesh was covered in dark red lines. "Please, faster." He gave in finally, leaning in to capture Sawyer's lips roughly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:34 pm

"You got it." Sawyer couldn't hold back anymore. He braced Britt against the wall, his fingers bearing down so hard on the boys skin they were already leaving bruises. Sawyer leaned his head in, his lips latching onto the boys shoulder as he finally snapped his hips forward, entering Britt forcefully and savagely. The boy consumed him so completely that Sawyer found himself breathless for a moment, but his hips never stopped moving. The werewolf was merciless now, his drive relentless as his wolf claimed Britt, warming his stomach with satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:44 pm

"Sawyer!" Britt was never a very quiet person in bed but with Sawyer, it was like he couldn't stop himself from crying out in pleasure. His moans grew louder as his stomach warmed with his approaching release. "I'm close." He warned as he pressed his face into the crook of Sawyer's neck, biting down hard on the flesh he found there. Maybe it would heal soon, but he was still leaving his mark for now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Sawyer let out a low groan as Britt cried his name, his thrusts coming harder and faster. "Fuck, thay it again." The werewolf grunted his demand, his lips still moving against Britt's neck. "Thay my name." Sawyer had always been turned on by noisy lovers and having his name cried out during sex, but with Britt it drove him to a whole new level, his heart soaring into his throat at the sound of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Britt groaned as he rocked his hips, pushing back against Sawyer's thrusts. Normally he wouldn't have done as Sawyer asked, but he was in too much ecstasy not to scream the boy's name.
"Sawyer!" He cried out again as he finally reached his climax, his walls milking Sawyer for all he was worth as his own release spurted out against the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Sawyer cursed as Britt brought him to release, walls constricting so violently that Sawyer lost his vision, stars flashing before his eyes as the boy rode out his climax. "Britt, holy fuck." His hands were still braced against the boys hips, keeping Britt stable between him and the wall. The werewolf could only smile as he took in all the marks he had left, some of them even promising to scar.
"You gotta little blood there," Sawyer rasped softly, his chest still heaving in an attempt to catch his breath. "Let me get that." He dipped his head down, tongue trailing over the bleeding indention's in Britt's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:39 pm

Britt was panting heavily, realizing that he'd never been so completely spent after sex before.
"I don't give compliments often, so enjoy this. That was the fucking best I've ever had." He felt like hell now, but it had been worth it. He never minded a bit of pain afterwards anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:52 pm

"I know it." Sawyer wore a wolfish grin, his fangs still gleaming in the light of the room. "But that goeth both wayth I gueth. You were fucking amazing yourthelf, Brittany." The young wolf pulled Britt against his chest, arms winding around the boys waist to keep him secured before leaving the wall in favor of dropping them down on the bed. "Nithe room by the way, I dig."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:23 pm

"Quit calling me Brittany." Britt groaned softly as he curled up to the man's chest, glancing around the room as he heard Sawyer's compliment. "Thanks, I like it alright." He nodded. "Next time you'll have to show me your room." He smirked, wanting to assure that there would definitely be a next time.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:36 pm

"Hah. You'd be the firth." Sawyer had never taken anyone to his home before. His parents never had anything good to say about his drunken escapades, and Sinclair always pined him with these sad eyes. "But I wouldn't mind that..." Britt had become a lot of firsts for him, and Sawyer found he wouldnt mind introducing the boy to his family. In fact, Sawyer was so proud to have Britt, that so far he was certain his entire family would like the boy. "It'd be nithe to have you in my bed."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:58 pm

"Oh yeah?" Britt grinned slyly. "I'd like that too." He smirked as he curled himself into Sawyer's chest. "Think mommy and daddy would mind me?" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 pm

"Actually yeah, I think mom would at leath. You were talking thit about dad earlier tho he might not like you, but my mom ith really cool. I mean, he doethn't like when I do thit thath bad for me or anything like that, but for the moth part mom ith in my corner." It was obvious Sawyer loved his parents, a soft smile over taking his features as he spoke of his mother. "Thure they can be a pain thometimeth, but they're worth it. And I have a brother named Thinclair. He taketh thome getting uthed to but he ith great onthe you get to know him." Sawyer had an arm curled around Britt's waist, his claws gently grazing over the boys skin as he spoke. "Tell me about your family."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:57 pm

"Don't see them anymore. I'm a lone wolf now." He smirked lightly. He was not about to tell this kid his life story, not tonight, especially when he tried to avoid even thinking about it himself most of the time. Honestly he wasn't sure if he liked how attached Sawyer already seemed, wanting to introduce Britt to his parents.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:09 am

"Yeah? Thath cool I gueth." Sawyer had caught the boys slightly uncomfortable scent, his voice trailing off as he tried to figure out what he had done. So far he couldn't see how anything he'd said had been offensive. But he wasnt about to ask Britt about it. The last thing he wanted to do was come off as overly clingy. So instead Sawyer simply took to running his fingertips over the bruises he'd left, allowing them to calm him. He was curious about Britt, but didnt dare ask anymore questions. "You gonna give me a ride home later?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:14 am

"Sure thing, my man. Or I could always keep you here as my hostage." He smirked, rolling over atop of Sawyer's chest so they were face to face and he could run a finger over the bite mark he'd left that had not yet healed.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:21 am

"You could do that. But you'd be fucked after juth one day with me. I bet you couldn't keep up." Sawyer wore a smug smirk, his green eyes flickering around all of the bruises and bite marks he'd left. His smile widened into a grin as he finished counting fifteen in all, not including whatever damage his claws had caused to the boys hips. "You already look like you've been through the wringer."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:30 am

"Don't go getting all cocky just because you've got claws and shit." Britt gave an eye roll. "I don't know what kind of bitches you've been screwing until now, but I can handle a couple of bruises and bites." Honestly, no one had ever had Britt in this much pain after sex before and he loved that. He could see himself liking this boy. He loved that Sawyer didn't just lay down and let Britt walk all over him and take control. Sawyer was a fighter like him. And of course, it didn't hurt that he was also incredibly gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Lost
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next