Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get Lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:29 pm

"It's not my fault he thinks we're something more than we are." Britt sighed. "I never told him that shit." He hadn't meant to hurt the boy, really.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:39 pm

"Did you ever tell him not to expect it, though? I mean, Sawyer really isnt the type to give a damn. But he does when it comes to you, oui." Law wasn't condescending, nor did he ever raise his voice. The werewolf was not interested in an argument. Only an agreement. "Im not judging you, child. Im telling you that if all you want is sex, Sawyer needs to know. It's only fair that you both understand the conditions of whatever relationship it is you have together, oui."
"Mom! I can hear your voithe! Thop talking to Britt if that'th what you're doing, damnit!" Sawyer had gone up stairs to gather Sinclair and Dallas, and yet he knew, without a doubt, Law could not be trusted alone with Britt. Not after everything Sawyer had told him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Britt listened to Law's words but said nothing more, not looking forward the talk he was supposed to have with Sawyer tonight.
Dallas had been listening the whole time from upstairs, so when Sawyer came to get him, he had retrieved Sinclair and was now heading downstairs. He already hadn't liked Britt from what he knew from spending so much time with Ajax, but he was going to try and give him another chance.
He entered the kitchen with his sons by his side, shaking Britt's hand lightly.
"Hey, sup?" Britt smirked lightly.
"I guess it's nice to see you again."
"Wish I could say the same." The boy snickered as he sidestepped Dallas, nodding to Sinclair, extending his hand which was ignored. "You're Sinclair, yeah?"
"Nice to meet you." Sinclair gave a polite smile.
"You too." Britt only nodded before finding his way to Sawyer's side, finding himself extremely uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:35 pm

"Don't be tho damn tenthe Brittany. We're a pack of wolveth but we aren't looking to eat you or anything." Sawyer could smell the boys discomfort, and found that it made his stomach twist with unease. To combat the boy's nerves, Sawyer wrapped an arm confidently around his waist, making a show of having to lean down before he could press a kiss against the boys neck. "Exthept for me. I can't lie, I might want to gobble you up. But we can talk about that later, yeah?" The young werewolf chuckled, his green eyes keeping a close watch on Britt's face, his heart hoping for a smile. "And don't mind Thinclair, he juth hath a thing about germth, tho he doethn't exactly do thkin to thkin contact."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:49 pm

Britt couldn't help but smile at the other boy, kind of hating that the man had such an effect on him. He was calmed immediately. What in the hell was going on with him? He hadn't meant to develop such feelings for Sawyer. But he obviously had. He allowed himself to wrap an arm around the man's shoulders, kissing him deeply in order to relax himself before heading to the dinner table.
"Alright so let's get this shit started then."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Law took Sinclair into the kitchen with him so the boy could help bring the food to the table, not wanting to leave the boy in Britt's presence when he was obviously uncomfortable. While they were in the kitchen, Sawyer had already seated himself side Britt, one hand knocking against the chair on his other side for Dallas.
"Tho, no one get mad, but tell me why you guyth don't like each other?" He had to know if he ever wanted to fix it. And with the way Britt had kissed him, Sawyer could only desperately hope that meant the boy felt something for him.
Sawyer would accept anything.
He just wasnt sure if he could handle there being nothing.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:25 pm

"I don't have a problem with him in general." Dallas informed as he took a seat beside his son. "He's just not the type of guy I'd prefer for you." Britt was the type of boy who had a different guy over every night, was constantly either drunk or stoned, got in fights with strangers. He was a bit like Sawyer, honestly. But Dallas had been hoping for Sawyer to get involved with a good influence.
"And I don't like him cause he used Ajax when he was lonely and then ditched him." Britt shrugged. "I mean I won't be a dick to him cause he's your dad though." He reassured Sawyer. Ajax was the only friend he had. Dallas had hurt him and that was unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:46 pm

"Oh yeah? Becauthe he'th my dad?" A wide grin had blossomed over Sawyer's features, one of the werewolf's arms moving to wrap around Britt's shoulders. He pulled the boy flush against his side, his voice teasing as his lips brushed against Britt's ear. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you actually like me a little bit." Truly it made Sawyer happy, in a way he had never experienced before. His stomach had flopped and his chest warmed. His wolf was soothed.
It was a remarkable feeling.
And Sawyer wanted more.
He wanted Britt.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:51 pm

"Quit that shit." Britt groaned lowly, thumping the man in the back of the head. "Not being an asshole and liking you are two different things." He stuck his tongue out at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:14 pm

"Yeah, that'th true." Sawyer let the boy go, but he wasn't about to let Britt have the last word on the matter. The boy had to like him, at least a little bit right? He was already having weird feelings for Britt, more intense than he'd ever had for anyone. The young wolf needed to assure himself that Britt felt something.
"But when we firth met, you conthantly had bad thit to thay about my dad. Now all of a thudden you're willing to play nice?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:51 am

"If you want me to be a dick to your dad, then I will gladly oblige." Britt smirked lightly, pressing a kiss to the boy's jaw. "I'm trying to not be a complete ass, don't make me regret it."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:34 pm

For a moment all the young wolf could do was stare, washed in a feeling of warmth as Britt's lips pressed against his jaw. Never before had he experienced such intense feelings for a lover.
No one, not his parents, not even Sinclair, could sooth him in such way with just a simple touch.
Sawyer was falling so hard,
And he'd only now just realized it.
"Everything alright in here?" Law had made it back from the kitchen, his blue eyes curious as they swept over Sawyer and the dazed expression on his face. "Is he broken or something, oui? I've never seen that face before. "
He could already tell what the boy was thinking though, his arm curled around Britt's waist making it glaringly obvious.
Sawyer was headed for heartbreak.
"There'th nothing wrong with me mom. Actually I feel fucking great right now." As he spoke, Sawyer rested his chin upon Britt's shoulder, smiling so wide that his fangs were exposed. Britt was like a drug to him, making his head spin by simply speaking his name.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:57 pm

"Wipe that goofy smile off of your damn face." Britt snickered. "You look like a dork." He teased lightly, though he moved away slightly. He was trying to stop being so touchy now that Law was back in the room. Sinclair was eyeing the boy hesitantly now as he took his seat at the dinner table across from them and beside his mother. He had always sort of hoped Sawyer would get back together with Cameron. Sawyer had always been so nice then.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:01 pm

Sawyer grunted in mock offense, a hand moving to grasp his chest as though he were in pain. "Awh, you're breaking my heart! Ethpecially thince you look like a dork all the time. " Sawyer noticed how Britt moved away from him, but he didn't realize it was because of his mother. Instead the young wolf was certain he'd done something wrong.
Maybe he was being too clingy....
"So Britt, do you work anywhere? Or are you in school, oui?" Law was only trying to make polite conversation. Especially being he too had noticed the boy move once he entered the room. If Britt was going to respect him, Law would certainly show the boy that same respect.
He could tell that Sinclair was uncomfortable, most likely thinking back to when Sawyer was sweet for a change. That was a long time ago, when he'd still been with Cameron.
Law could only pray that Sinclair would continue making nice with Stein. Law wouldn't tolerate any misuse of his pups, especially Sinclair. He'd always kept an extra careful watch over his more sensitive son.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:26 am

"Never been a school person." Britt shrugged. "I graduated high school, at least, but I couldn't afford more school. I'm assuming you know Ajax? I work at the shop with him. I do piercings and shit." He nodded lightly. He was only part time at the shop so he didn't make too much. He made most of his living by working with Piper, dealing drugs. But even he knew that probably wasn't something to say in front of Sawyer's parents. He hadn't even really told Sawyer yet, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:38 am

"Impressive, oui. You should influence Sawyer to get a job." The dark skinned man winked at his son, his voice teasing.
"Awh, fuck off mom. You're going thith thit on purpothe!" Sawyer's cheeks were heated with embarrassment. Law had always enjoyed giving him a hard time in front of guests, and honestly Sawyer had never cared, he'd take it like he always did.
But it was different with Britt here. The young wolf didnt want his mother to say anything that might make him sound pathetic.
"Maybe just a little."
"Im tho moving out." Sawyer had reached over to once more wrap an arm around Britt. He'd had full intentions of continuing his banter, something like 'im thure Britt wont mind if I hang out with him and Ajax'
But the words never left his mouth.
In fact, his fingers had only just brushed the boys shoulders when he was straightening back up. He remembered that Britt had been the one to move away from him.
Maybe Britt needed his space...
Sawyer had no intentions of pushing him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:53 am

"I'll help Sawyer get a job. He can be my servant." Britt snickered. "I'll make you clean up and shit, how's that sound?" Of course he was sure he could some up with some other tasks for the boy to do, but those were not appropriate to mention in front of his parents. As he teased Sawyer, his hand came down to rest on the boy's leg underneath the table. He didn't know why he needed the contact so much. He was truly trying to push the boy away, to make sure Sawyer wasn't getting too attached. But maybe he was the one getting attached.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:22 pm

"Clean up? After your trathy ath? The hell you thay!" Sawyer rolled his eyes at the suggestion, but even so, he didn't reject it as he normally would have. If Britt wanted to keep him around, he was definitely going to be there. And besides, who else would watch out for the boy and make sure his mouth didn't get him into anything his ass couldn't handle?
Sawyer didn't feel like anyone was suited to take care of Britt like he was.
And the boys hand resting upon his leg only made him that much more certain. Britt needed him around.
Law could only gape at the pair. He'd been sure Britt's talking of Sawyer as his servant would start a fight. His son had always been confrontational, but even more so when he was provoked. But Sawyer was merely laughing about it, leaning in once again to curl an arm around Britt's shoulders.
"You can't afford me."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:22 pm

"Oh please, I could get you to do it for free." Britt snickered softly, watching as Dallas set out plates of food onto the table for everyone, dropping a kiss into Law's hair before taking his seat again. Sinclair had yet to speak, still eyeing his brother and this new boy hesitantly. Britt smelled like sex and alcohol. He didn't like it at all.
He continued thinking of a way to maybe take Sawyer's attention off of Britt as they began to eat. It was a few minutes before he finally spoke.
"So Sawyer, have you talked to Cam at all lately? He was looking for you when you were gone the other day." Sinclair was not typically the type to try and ruin his brother's happiness, but he just knew Britt was not good enough for him. Maybe he could just remind Sawyer how good Cam had been for him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:52 pm

"Eh?" Sawyer tore his attention away from Britt, his green eyes cautiously flickering over to Sinclair.
"I haven't talked to Cameron in ageth." Not since he'd gotten with Britt. Ever since meeting the boy, it seemed that Sawyer barely had time for anyone else. He was hardly ever home, and when he was it was usually to sleep or spend the day with his family. "What did he want?" Sawyer couldn't really find it in himself to care, not when Britt's hand was still resting on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:36 pm

"I think he was looking for you to model for a drawing he was doing for some art class." Sinclair spoke simply, frowning to see that Sawyer did not seem interested in what Cam had wanted. He seemed to really be infatuated with Britt...
"Who's Cameron?" Britt questioned. He wasn't quite jealous, just curious. "I didn't know you were a model." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:43 pm

"Hey, fuck you Brittany.  Cam hath won a few competitionth with portraitth he'th done of me.  Bethideth, I've never heard of anyone drawing you'r ginger ath."  Sawyer rolled his eyes at the boy, though he couldn't say he was really offended.  He knew what Britt thought of him, even if the boy didn't admit it often. He simply liked the banter they shared.  Sawyer had never been with someone he could speak too so comfortably, never having to worry he was going to offend the boy.
"And Cameron ith probably my bethfriend. He'th really great, and he hath handth of a greek thculpter or thome thit.  You'd really like him.  He'th quiet but on the you get to know him, Cam'th the betht." Sawyer was smiling softly in thought of the boy. He had missed Cameron...
"I'll thee him around. He can tell me about hith project then."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:01 pm

"Hey, I could be a damn model if I wanted to." Britt quipped, elbowing Sawyer lightly. He couldn't deny, he was curious about Cameron. The way Sawyer spoke about him, it sounded like he might be more than just a friend. But he refused to let himself sound jealous, even slightly. "He sounds cool, I bet you're a good model." He simply continued teasing, trying not to let the conversation linger on Cameron.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:11 pm

"Awh hell no. I wont even lie about that thit.  Im terrible at everything.  The only reathon he thill cometh to me ith becauthe I got a thmokin' hot bod and he liketh my eyeth and thit. I hate thitting thtill, I never know how to fucking pothe.  Cam alwayth hath to pothition me.  And the thometimeth I fuck up and move! And he hath to fix me again!"
But when they had been together, one main reason Cameron never got work done was because Sawyer couldn't handle being in a room with him for so long and not touch him.  He used to move just to piss Cameron off and make him get up, and once he did, Sawyer seized the moment.  It was even worse if it was to be a naked portrait.  Then Cameron knew what he was up too before he could initiate his plan.  He'd never been able to keep himself from getting aroused around the boy.  Cameron hardly ever called him on it though.  Instead he's go anyways, even knowing that Sawyer was about to  pull him down for a night of passion.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 pm

"Well I agree about the smoking hot bod." Britt snickered. "But that's like all you've got going for you." He gave the man a wink as Sinclair only frowned. It looked like his plan had failed. But he could smell jealousy coming off of Britt, he just wasn't speaking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Lost
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next