Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get Lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Let's Get Lost - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:15 pm

"Eh? Crocodile can take you now, and he can take you again as the night goes on. He never tires of the hunt." Denahi hissed softly as their groins rubbed together, the sensation feeling so good that it nearly hurt. He was on fire. Especially his mouth. It was like Britt's lips were scorching and he couldnt get enough. The native reached down to unzip his fly, not even fully removing his pants. If Britt wanted it now, Denahi would surely give it too him. He reached down and pulled his member out, taking a moment to stroke himself before deciding he wanted to touch Britt more. His clawed hand moved to curl at the base of Britt's erection, his hold firm and teasing.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:38 pm

"You like to tease, yeah crocodile?" Britt questioned, cursing softly at the man's tight hold on him. "Phoenix can play that game too, you know." He reached down to grasp Denahi's erection, his grip tight as he let his thumb come to teasingly rub over the slit at the head of the man's throbbing member. All the while his lips were working their way down the wolf's throat, savoring the feel of Denahi's flesh underneath of them.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:01 pm

"Crocodile did not know, but he is happy to be finding out." Denahi flashed the boy another impish grin, one of his clawed hands moving again to grasp at Britt's ass cheeks, this time kneading them apart in his anticipation. "Maybe you should show him more." The native used his other hand to grip the boys hip, forcing Britt to hove just over his member.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Britt shuddered lightly at the feeling of Denahi's erection brushing against his entrance. Sex with Sawyer was complete bliss every time. But there was too much pesky love in the way. Britt had not purely lusted over someone like this in quite some time. Denahi was his dream guy. If it wasn't for Sawyer he would never let the Native American leave his room again.
Britt didn't speak, only shoving Denahi up and flipping their position once more so he was straddling the man once more. He let Denahi's erection rub in between his cheeks, teasingly moving his hips to let it brush over his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:44 pm

"Ah, thats how the phoenix wants to play, is it?" Denahi let out a low groan of lust for the boy, mesmerized by the way Britt liked to take control. He was used to most people submitting to him by now, but his phoenix was still a challenge.
It drove the Native wild.
"Well then, if thats how you want it." His hands coming up to grip at Britt's hips so tightly that he would be sure to leave tiny cuts where his claws settled. He had them still, with his erection resting between the boys cheeks. "We will only resume after you've said my name." His mischievous smile was back. "It's Denahi, by the way. When you call, that is the name of the man claiming you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:20 pm

"Denahi." Britt spoke the name quietly, taking note of how it felt rolling off of his tongue. He adored the name, just like he was loving everything else about this man. "I'm Britt. Just so you know the name of the best you'll ever have." He paused for a moment, his hips wriggling slightly under Denahi's grip, trying to judge whether or not he could force himself down on the man's erection. "Come on and claim me, Denahi." He purred lightly in the man's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:53 pm

"Denahi will do so in his own time, Britt the phoenix." He was going to have the boy craving him so badly that he had no choice but to cry out his name. But he couldn't deny that Britt was tempting him, the boys words going straight to his groin. Claim the boy...Thats exactly what he wanted. He wanted to claim his phoenix completely, fangs and all.
Sawyer found himself waking from a dead sleep, his insides on fire as his wolf sensed it's mates lust. For a moment the boy thought he was having a heart attack, one of his hands moving to curl at the front of his shirt in fear as the pain continued to scorch him. Slowly it came to him that he knew this suffering, but it was more intense this time, his wolf raging against his ribcage.
What in the fuck was Britt doing?
Or rather, who was Britt doing?
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:59 pm

"Oh come on crocodile." Britt groaned, pressing down on Denahi's member slightly. "You've got to earn it if you want me to scream your name. Make me cry out for you. Fucking take me." Britt found he was rather impatient, his hands entangling in Denahi's black locks, nails digging into the man's scalp lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Britt's words had barely had time to settle in the air before Denahi was yanking the boy down onto his erection, his eyes rolling at how perfectly the boys heat consumed him. He had been having a hard time controlling himself to being with, but with the boy demanding that he take him in such a way it was no longer possible to resist. He held the boy down, making sure that he was fully sheathed inside him. For a moment, the native simply allowed himself to revel in the hot warmth Britt was providing. It wasnt long though before he was forcing the boy up, using his iron grip to yank him down once more.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Britt let out a low moan as he was forced down onto the man's erection, the man stretching him to his limits.
"Fuck, you're off to a good start crocodile." He purred, bracing himself on Denahi's shoulders and moving his hips at his own pace, lifting himself up so only the head of Denahi's member was inside of him before dropping back down completely. He was sure he'd never felt so full before, Denahi was reaching spots inside of him that had never been touched, causing him to cry out in ecstasy, his nails puncturing the flesh of the man's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:58 pm

The werewolf pushed so that he was able to sit up, leaning his back against the couch and keeping Britt secured in his lap. He didnt want to lose the boys warmth. "Crocodile was right when he named you the phoenix." The boy was so hot, he was scorching and leaving Denahi breathless in a way the wolf had never been before. "The phoenix is burning." The native bucked up into the boy as he spoke, striking Britt's prostate head on.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:07 pm

Britt was so completely consumed with pleasure that he could not come up with anymore witty banter. It was something he often experienced with Sawyer. He tried to keep up with the man but he found himself simply speechless. So instead, he spoke through his actions, slamming himself down harder on Denahi's erection, his lips attaching to the man's collar bone once more.
"Denahi!" He finally cried out, figuring the man had definitely earned it by now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Denahi had latched himself onto the boys throat before his name had even settled into the air. His fangs sank easily into the tender flesh at Britts Adams apple, blood immediately blooming against his tongue, promising to leave a scar. He never stopped moving his hips, and if anything his thrusts became more erratic with the pleasure of marking the boy. His hands had made their way around to Britt's back, his claws carving their way across the boys shoulders. His phoenix would never be able to forget him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:56 pm

Sawyer completely left Britt's mind at this point. He didn't think about how hurt the man would be to see this mark on him. He was grateful for the pain actually, finding it only contributed to his arousal.
"Fuck, crocodile!" He moaned, bouncing on the man's erection quickly, feeling his stomach coiling with his approaching release. He leaned in, allowing himself to bite down on the man's shoulder. Sure, it would heal soon, but he just wanted to feel the blood rushing against his tongue for that short moment.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Denahi felt another surge of adrenaline rush through him as Britt bit down on his shoulder, the soft sting contributing wildly to his pleasure. He was willing himself to continue, even though his insides were warming with his building orgasm. Denahi wanted to drag this out for as long as possible. The boys healing powers had been true. He hadn't felt this alive in such a long time. He even found his fangs sinking into Britt again, this time just above the boys collar bone. The feeling of Britt tensing around him enough to send him over the edge, his release spurting hot and fasting inside the boy.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Britt let out a low noise, almost like a whimper as Denahi's release filled him. He was not quite finished yet, leaving his teeth buried in the flesh of Denahi's shoulder as he continued to impale himself on the wolf's erection. Only moments later he was crying out the man's name once more, riding out his orgasm and milking the other man for all he was worth.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:37 pm

And thats what Sawyer broke in just in time to see. He hadn't been able to stop himself his time. Something was wrong. The door had been locked when he got there, but the young wolf had been able to hear his mates noises. He hadn't been able to control himself then, he planted his foot firmly against the boys door and broke it completely off its hinges. "Britt!" He hadn't realized the difference in smell was that of another werewolf. It didnt dawn on him until he was standing in the doorway of the living room, his green eyes stinging as they took in the scene unfolding before him on the couch. Denahi was obviously a werewolf, his claws and fangs glinting and wet with blood from all of his marking. And Britt....His mate was riding the mans dick like a common whore, calling his name in a way Sawyer had thought Britt saved only for him.
It was his first time actually seeing another man inside his mate, claiming the boy as he so often did, and it was enough to unhinge the boy completely.
He wasnt able to say anything, for fear that if he opened his mouth he'd start bawling. No matter how badly he just wanted to be pissed and hateful, there was nothing but pain eating at his insides. He had been the only werewolf Britt had been with. He had been special.
Had been
but that was over now.
He wasn't special anymore.
The werewolf reached the couch in two long strides, knocking Britt off of Denahi and to the other end of the couch with one sharp swing of his arm. After that his fingers were curling around Denahi's throat, his claws digging into flesh and threatening to tear away the mans esophagus.
"I'll fucking kill you!" Sawyer lifted the stunned native from the couch, throwing him clear across the room and sending him crashing through Britt and Ajax's book shelf. "How fucking dare you mark him like that! He ith mine!"
Except he wasn't. Britt didn't belong to him. Britt belonged to everyone.
The werewolf's words rang hollow with the knowledge.
"And fucking you!" The boy turned on his lover, wanting so much to muster a hateful snarl but instead managing nothing more than a broken whimper. "You've fucking ruined everything now, you fucking whore!" He knew that he sounded pathetic, like a child having a breakdown. "Damnit! He'th a fucking werewolf, Britt!"
What if Denahi mated with Britt, too? The boy didnt understand.
Or really he just didnt give a damn.
"What ith wrong with you! Why do you keep doing thith?"
Was Britt just trying to make him leave?
If so, the boy had finally won.
Sawyer had been completely defeated by the sight of his mate, the boy he loved more than anything, bouncing on Denahi as though he'd never felt so good in his life. And the love bite that was glaring at him on the boys throat.
And oh god, Britt even had the mans release coating his inner thighs.
It made Sawyer dizzy with despair.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Britt immediately slumped down in the couch, hanging his head like a child being scolded. He was a whore, he knew it. It was never something he had a problem admitting. But it always managed to hurt when Sawyer said it.
"That's a good fucking question." Britt admitted as Sawyer asked what was wrong with him. He wished there was a simple answer, something that could easily be fixed. But of course, it wasn't that simple. "But I don't know the answer, sorry." As always, he shut himself off instead of apologizing, pretending he wasn't full of shame and guilt.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:19 pm

"You're thorry?" Sawyer felt as though Britt had struck him across the face. Thats what he always said. He didn't know. He was sorry. But even that was rare. Occasionally he wasnt even sorry.
"That'th not good enough for me anymore damnit!" The young werewolf stomped the ground like a child before dropping to his knees completely infront of Britt. "I fucking let you go and I ignored it and I fucking forgot about it! But I can't do it thith time! Y-You've tholen thomething thpecial from me!" He couldn't help but lash out in his anguish, but instead of hitting his mate though, as he had promised himself he'd never do, Sawyer struck the boys floor. Over and over again. But even now, he couldnt stomach the thought of ever laying a hand on the boy. He didnt want Britt to ever think of him and wear the same stricken, broken hearted look that he wore when he thought of his father. "I juth don't get it! You keep fighting to make me leave..." The werewolf's chest was heaving in his effort to breath, his insides wound so tight that he couldn't even feel his heart beating anymore. His voice was rugged and splintering, nothing like his usual cocky tone. "Well I gueth you finally won..." He began to lift his eyes in want to see the boys face, but he immediately jerked his head away as the new love mark glared at him from Britt's throat. He had marked the boy there often...
The sight had been enough to finally elicit a devastated sob from the young wolf, his eyes flashing between green and gold.
And then he was pulling at his hair, knowing that it was time that he leave but unable to make himself get up. He didn't want this. But he couldn't stay. The sight of his mate overwhelmed him, and he could smell Britt, and the stench Denahi had left on him. It was making him feel as though he were going to be physically i'll, his entire body weak with the weight of his hurt. "God, I want to hate you tho damn bad! All you ever do ith hurt me! You never want to hear that I love you, and god forbid I mention mating! You juth want to keep thringing me on like im thome fucking ignorant dumbath!" Sawyer's knuckles were bloodied, his bones threatening to crack as he continued to berate the floor just in front of Britt. He wanted so badly to look at the boy, be a man and tell him to go fuck himself.
But this was his Brittany.
And all he wanted right now was his mate. Thats all he ever wanted when he was hurting anymore.
But Britt was doing this to him.
It had to stop.
"Why can't I fucking be enough for you, damnit?" Sawyer finally forced himself to look at Britt, his face crumpled in anguish. "I try tho hard Britt! I give you thpace! I-I try not to tell you anything to make you uncomfortable no matter how badly I fucking want to! I defend you no matter what, even when im pithed at you! What more can I fucking do? You're killing me!"
Denahi had finally recovered from his landing against the bookshelf, his eyes a bright blue as he came to glower behind Sawyer.
"No. The crocodile is killing you." It was the only warning Denahi gave before sinking his claws into Sawyer's back, raking them down and causing an outraged roar to leave the young werewolf. He had forgotten about Denahi, all of his thoughts on his mate. But now Sawyer was scrambling to get up, meeting Denahi head on with his fangs snapping.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:38 pm

Britt didn't know how to react as Sawyer poured his heart out to him. It was all true, he knew that. Sawyer deserved so much better. Maybe subconsciously Britt had been trying to drive him away. But he thought he might throw up when Sawyer said he'd finally succeeded. He didn't think he could stand it if Sawyer really left him this time. What the hell was wrong with him?
He was snapped out of his thoughts when Denahi attacked. He had not expected that, not at all.
"Whoa, crocodile!" He exclaimed, immediately throwing himself in between the two men. "No, you can't hurt him!" He pleaded frantically.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:51 pm

"Crocodile cant?" Denahi stopped as the boy got between them, his arms dropping slightly. "Tell me Phoenix, why not?" He had not realized that Britt had a boyfriend. As far as he was concerned, Sawyer was simply some crazed one night stand the boy may have had.
"Phoenix?" Sawyer looked to Britt as though the boy had wounded him somehow. "You two already have fucking nick nameth?"
So this had been what he feared. Britt had shacked up with another werewolf and now...
Now he had been replaced.
"Britt! Y-You're a fucking bitch, you know that?" Sawyer struggled to keep himself on his feet under the devastation laying waste to his insides. "And you will fucking be thorry thith time! Becauthe you're going to damn mith me!" Or so he prayed. Because he felt nauseated at the thought of leaving the boy now and never coming back. He would have cherished his last visit more if he'd have known it would be the last.
"Until then, you and your new friend can rot in hell." The young wolf gave Britt one last withering glance before turning his back on the boy completely. "Im done with your thit thith time."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:11 am

"It's not like that." Britt reached out for Sawyer before pulling his hand back. He wanted to beg the man to stay but his pride wouldn't let him. Sawyer deserved better anyways. He kept quiet then, staying back and trying to stop himself from breaking down right now. "I'm sorry." He repeated feebly, knowing it wasn't good enough but saying it anyways. He felt the pain of Sawyer leaving in every inch of his body. It felt like he couldn't breathe. As always when he was hurting, he wanted Sawyer to hold him, to make it go away. But that wasn't an option anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:25 am

Sawyer had paused in the boys doorway, his shoulders trembling as he waited in the hopes if Britt coming after him like he had done the very first time. He wished the boy would call him back, ask him to stay...
Or if nothing else, Britt could at least keep fighting with him so that he couldnt walk out. After a while though, Sawyer realized that this was not going to play out like the first time.
This was the last time.
Just as Britt had wanted it to be.
With this thought in his head and a devastated quiver in his lip, Sawyer left the apartment. Britt didn't need him anymore, he had 'crocodile'.
The knowledge was murderous, and drove the young werewolf into the first bar he came across. For at least two hours Sawyer drank, all the way until the bar closed and he had to be thrown out by the bouncers. He was desperate to numb himself though, still haunted by the sight of his tiny redheaded mate, bouncing furiously on Denahi's erection.
The image elicited another pitiful whimper, even though he was alone on his way back home. He wanted his dad. He wanted the man in the same way he had when he was four and got a deep scrape from falling out of a tree. It was pathetic. But he had lost. His dad would understand what it was like to have his mate refuse him.

"Is the Phoenix alright?" Denahi carefully approached the boy, wanting to make sure that Britt had not been hurt during their scuffle. "Who was that man with the desert skin?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:32 am

"I-I'm not alright." Britt admitted, allowing himself to lean into Denahi's chest. "It was my boyfriend... was." He swallowed hard as he repeated the word. Could they really be over? Had he fucked up one too many times? "You were great, Denahi. I had a great time but I... I think you should go." He sighed heavily. He needed to be alone to let out his frustration and hurt. He hadn't realized just how much he'd miss Sawyer until the man was really gone and not coming back.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:41 am

"Crocodile doesn't want the phoenix to be alone." Denahi would have normally gone without so much as the boys consent. But his phoenix was different. The boy reeked of hurt and guilt, and Denahi would feel shitty leaving him alone to deal with it. "Does the phoenix have someone to care for him tonight?"

Sawyer was completely drunk by the time he reached Jesse's home. The young werewolf spent a good twenty minutes simply trying to get his key into the lock so he could get inside before deciding it was hopeless and simply knocking on the door. His mother was the one to answer, his eyebrows already drawn in irritation at the boys state. But then he noticed the tears staining his sons cheeks, and the still bloody claw marks streaking across his back.
"Sawyer, what in the fuck happened to you, oui!" Law caught the young werewolf when he stumbled into the home, so disoriented that he was unable to keep himself upright. "Dallas!" The man called as he walked Sawyer over to the couch, gingerly sitting the boy down for fear that he wouldnt be able to make it up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Lost
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next