Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get Lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Let's Get Lost - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Cameron had never felt so aroused as he did then, hearing Sawyer speak with such possessiveness in his voice. He wanted Sawyer to mark him, to claim him.
"So do it." He punctuated his words with another kiss to Sawyer's lips before craning his neck, leaving room for Sawyer to bite.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:56 pm

"Take a deep breath, alright?  I don't want you to hurt but thith ith going to thing."  As he spoke, the young werewolf allowed their foreheads to rest together. "That'th why I never athked to do it before.  I wath alwayth afraid of hurting you.  But I....I don't want to ever lothe you.  Thith way, ill alwayth come home to you. Werewolveth are like that."  A tender smile lifted his lips. "Pluth, thith way everyone will know that you've got a werewolf on guard at all timeth." With that said, Sawyer dropped his head down so that his lips were brushing along Cameron's neck, coming to a stop just at the hollow where his shoulder met up. "Right here, alright?" He indicated the spot with a delicate kiss, just before quickly elongating his fangs and sinking them into the boys flesh. He did it fast, wanting to snuff out the hurt as much as possible. And then he found himself lapping up the blood, his tongue soft and warm as it ran over the new love bite.
"You're mine now."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:29 pm

Cameron took a sharp intake of breath when Sawyer's fangs sunk into his flesh. But it wasn't so bad after a moment. In fact, it was incredibly arousing, especially when Sawyer began lapping up the blood.
"I wish I could mark you too." He murmured, running a hand over his desired spot on Sawyer's neck. "Shit, I want you." He leaned in, slipping Sawyer's shirt off over his head.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:11 am

"You can." Sawyer had never wanted anyone to mark him, so he'd never offered. And Britt....He was always so afraid that Britt would turn him down...
Cameron would be the first.
"Here, look." Sawyer reached into the pocket of his jeans, pulling out a bright red lighter and a ring of keys. "All you have to do ith heat thith up until ith red, and then preth it againth me thomewhere. Anywhere you want to, Cam." It would leave a perfect circle if he was lucky, and if not he'd at least have a half crest shaped burn mark to keep Cameron with him always.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:42 am

Cameron grinned brightly at the offer, taking the keys and the lighter before pausing, looking Sawyer over to consider where he wanted it. He couldn't help but notice it didn't seem like there were any other marks on the man. He felt... special. He considered every part of the man's body before deciding. He wanted Sawyer to not always have to have it showing if he didn't want to and so he decided to put it somewhere intimate.
He did as Sawyer instructed, heating the key ring until it was glowing red and then pressing it to a spot on Sawyer's hip, just above the waistband of his jeans. He held it there for a moment, leaning in to capture Sawyer's lips to distract from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:59 am

Sawyer wasn't bothered by the searing sensation, the anguished ache his wolf was battling with completely overtook it.  But he welcomed the kiss wholeheartedly, one of his clawed hands moving to gently brush the boys bangs away from his face.  Sawyer wanted to see him, he wanted Cameron to replace Britt and take away his hurt so badly. He made love to the boy several times that night, until he could hardly remember what it felt like to have Britt touch him anymore. Just Cameron, Cameron and more Cameron. By the time the sun was filtering in through the boys window, they were completely entangled in each other. Sawyer had himself flipped onto his side, with his arms curled strong and possessively around Cameron. He had the boy's head tucked under his chin, his fingers wound tenderly in Cameron's soft blonde curls.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:10 pm

Like he'd told Ajax, Britt got up early the next morning in the hopes of going over and getting Sawyer back. Sawyer could never stay mad at him and he was determined that this time was no different, especially if he really dropped the "L word."
He entered the home without knocking or waiting for permission, ignoring Sinclair's comments about him not being welcome here anymore. He tried Sawyer's room first, frowning when he found it empty. Though Sinclair happily redirected him to Cameron's room down the hall. Britt wasn't worried though, not even batting an eye. Sawyer would never cheat, not in a million years. Sawyer was in love with him, not Cameron.
He wasn't worried until he opened Cameron's door.
And then he thought he might throw up the breakfast he'd scarfed down before coming over here.
Sawyer had fucked Cameron, there was no denying it. The sheets were only haphazardly tossed over them, so both of their shirtless chests were visible. Even if they were just cuddling, Britt wouldn't be pleased. But it was obvious they'd done more. Cameron's visible flesh was littered with fresh hickeys, so similar to the ones Britt bore all over his body from just the previous morning. It seemed so far away now, but it had really been just yesterday morning he was laughing happily as Sawyer's stubble tickled his bare flesh.
Britt didn't know how to react as he came to this realization. He wanted to storm right back out the front door and never look back. He'd go find Denahi and spend the rest of the day tangled up in the man's sheets.
But of course, he couldn't do this.
Because he was in love.
Instead he felt a lump forming in his throat and tears threatening to form in his eyes. This was all wrong. He would expect Sawyer to move on from him if they broke up but not until a few weeks later at least. And here he was, only hours later, curled up with another man. Maybe Sawyer wasn't as infatuated with him as he'd thought. It hurt in a way Britt hadn't thought possible. He could feel the ache spread through his entire body. If Sawyer felt even half this much pain each time he'd cheated, Britt was truly sorry.
Even though his reaction was to go cry and bury himself in Ajax's chest and never leave the house again, he didn't want to do that. He didn't want anyone to see him cry. So he channeled his emotions into anger instead.
"Time to wake the fuck up!" He snapped through gritted teeth as he ran towards the bed, gripping a fistful of Cameron's hair and using it to yank him out of the bed.
Cameron was woken by this, shouting as he fell to the floor, not even registering what was happening.
"What the fu-" He tried to make sense of what was going on but then, before he could do so, Britt was upon him, clawing and biting everywhere he could reach. He wanted Cameron to hurt like he was now although he wasn't sure if that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Sawyer jerked awake immediately at the feeling of Cameron yanking away from him. It took the werewolf a moment to realize what was happening, the shock enough to close his throat up.
Britt had come looking for him.
Despite the situation at hand, Sawyer's werewolf was howling with happiness. His mate had come for him.
But he was hitting Cameron.
This finally snapped Sawyer out of it, prompting him to reach down and snatch Britt away from the blonde boy, his arms tight and strong around his mate. "Britt! What in the holy fuck are you doing!" He couldnt let Cameron be hurt, especially not over something he'd initiated. "Calm the hell down. Breath." He hadn't realized what this looked like to Britt. He had told the boy he was done. He'd been convinced that after Britt had let him go, they really were. But now his mate was here, trying to fight Cameron because he'd found them in bed together.
Sawyer didn't know if he wanted to be happy as hell that the boy had come, or pissed because he'd gone through the same thing only hours before.
But then he noticed the tears gathering in Britt's eyes and all of that melted away. He'd never seen the boy cry before. It was nearly enough to stop his heart.
"B-Brittany! Don't cry!" He knew it should be a good thing, meaning that Britt cared about him. But he couldnt find any good in his mates pain. "Why are you crying? Thop it! I-I can't thand it!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:56 pm

"I'm crying because I fucking love you, jackass!" Britt hadn't meant to say it but he didn't regret it when he did. That was what he'd come here to do after all, tell the man he loved him. "I didn't fucking think you were serious. Y-You weren't supposed to fucking leave!" He had been trying to hold back the tears but it was useless. He hadn't cried since he'd left home several years ago. He had never wanted Sawyer to see him cry but there was no stopping it now. "And what the fuck is that?" His tone wasn't angry, more like horrified as he pointed to the circular burn mark above Sawyer's right hip. Britt couldn't stand to think that Sawyer had told Cameron a way to mark him. No, it wasn't possible. Sawyer would never let Cameron mark him before he let Britt do it. They were supposed to be in love.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:08 pm

"Y-You love me?" Sawyer's heart jumped into his throat, his hold on Britt tightening possessively. He wanted to ask the boy to say it again and again. He wanted to hear it for the rest of his life.
Britt loved him.
"I didn't know what elthe to do, Britt! That other werewolf fucking marked you and he could have mated with you or thome thit and I juth couldn't take it anymore. I thought I wath dying lath night! And you let me go! Tho I-" The young werewolf shut up completely as Britt pointed to his hip, the burn mark glaring back at him when he looked down. "That'th....." He didn't want to acknowledge it now. He hadn't even asked Britt because he hadnt ever thought Britt would want to. He didnt want rejection.
He hadn't known that the boy really loved him.
"It'th a burn." He gave the short answer, something he hardly ever did. Usually Sawyer was never afraid to explain himself, but this time he couldn't find the strength to. He knew that it would hurt Britt, just as it had nearly killed him the night before to see the mark Denahi had left on his mate. "I'll talk to you more about it later if you juth calm down and...And..."
And what?
What if Britt didn't want him back anymore?
"Thay here. Don't leave okay? You can't leave Britt." He wouldn't let the boy go. Not when Britt had just confessed to him. No matter what, he was going to keep his mate with him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:49 pm

"I don't want to fucking calm down." Britt growled lowly, fisting away his tears roughly in his frustration. "I-I want you to fucking tell me you didn't screw this bitch and let him mark you when you never even told me there was a way I could fucking mark you." He turned away from the man, closing his eyes. He didn't want to see this any longer, he wanted to be home with Ajax. He wanted to pretend Sawyer didn't exist. "If this is how shitty you felt every time I fucked around, I'm really damn sorry." He admitted, putting his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Sawyer couldn't bare to have the boy turning away from him, so instead he wrapped Britt tightly in his arms and forced the redhead back against him. "Look, don't get the wrong idea here okay? It'th not like I never athked you becauthe I didn't damn want it, Britt."" His voice became softer, his chin coming to rest on his mates shoulder. "I didn't want to make you uncomfortable firth off. But even then, if you would have thaid no to me...I....I didn't think I could live with it. Tho I juth...I never athked. I had been planning to wait for you to finally thay you loved me." But before that happened, he'd been certain they were broken up. So he'd desperately gone to the next best thing. "And believe me Britt, I feel thith timeth infinity when you're with another man, ethpecially another werewolf..." The boy pressed a soothing kiss to the base of Britt's neck. "You are my mate. It taketh yearth off my life to have another perthon touch you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:43 pm

"I love you Sawyer! I was just fucking scared!" Britt shoved the man's chest gently in his frustration. "I didn't want to love you but then you left last night and said we were over and I-I realized how much you mean to me and I didn't want you to go. I was just waiting to go after you this morning and I guess that was a fucking mistake." He spit out the last part as if it left a bad taste in his mouth, trying to forget about Cameron who by now had crawled back onto the bed and was pretending not to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:37 pm

"Britt I...." Sawyer trailed off as he noticed Cameron crawling back into his bed.
Shit.
Cameron didn't deserve any of this. All he had ever done was take care of Sawyer. This was no way to repay the boy.
"Damnit, Cam Im really thorry about thith. I uh...I'll thee you later, alright? Really." The young werewolf swept his mate up into his arms, one hand hooked under the boys legs while the other curled just behind his shoulders. He didn't want to hurt Cameron anymore than he had to, so without another word he slipped out of the boys room, walking naked and uncaring back to his room with Britt possessively pressed against his chest. He'd said it again. Britt had said the 'L' word.
It was so nice that Sawyer couldn't even find it in himself to be angry with the boy for yelling. Britt loved him.
It was the most heart warming thing he'd ever experienced.
"Britt, give me a thecond to talk okay?" Sawyer finally made it into his room, dropping himself down onto his bed and pulling Britt so that the boy was sitting in his lap, chest to chest with him.
"I left lath night and I thought my life wath over. I thought you had let me go tho you could thay with Denahi." The word caught up in his throat, the imagine of his little redheaded mate moving on Denahi's member returning to him with striking force. But he swallowed it back, one of his clawed hands coming to gently cup Britt's cheek. "I couldn't breathe, Britt. I got tho drunk that I couldn't do anything but thow my ath. And I have never hurt tho bad. I thought I wath having a heart attack. I wath lonely...All I wanted in the world wath you, and I...I wath juth convinthed that Denahi had you and it wath too much for me. I....I had to find thome way to try and block you out." He pressed forward, his lips tenderly meeting the boys hair line. "I juth....No matter what I did you were right there. He wath touching me and I felt your handth. He kithed me and I tathed your mouth." A soft groan left him now. "I don't know how you managed to cheat on me tho much, Britt. One night with Cameron only made me mith you more."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:00 pm

"I guess the cheating was always me trying to drive you away because I was scared." Britt spoke quietly, still hanging his head. "But you were never really supposed to damn leave." He cursed himself softly under his breath. "I love you. I'm gonna keep saying it now because it feels good to admit it finally. I fucking love you Sawyer and I really fucked up because I fuck everything up. But I really don't want to let you go."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:11 pm

"Thank god!" Sawyer's shoulders heaved with relief, his arms jerking Britt closer into his chest. He held the boy so tight that he could feel Britt's heart beating through their close contact. "Fuck, Britt I know I hurt you lath night but damn. I thought that you might have changed your mind about loving me." He couldn't bring himself to loosen his hold, feeling as though if he were to let go a breeze would blow in and his little redheaded lover would be gone again. "Don't let yourthelf believe that it wanted to leave. I...I even thopped at the door and waited for you to come following me and curthing me out like alwayth. But you...You never came tho I thought that really meant it wath over and you didn't need me anymore." It had been the worst pain he'd ever experienced, thinking that Britt had replaced him. "But you're here and god, I can't ever lothe you again." Sawyer landed a kiss to the boys forehead. "Thay it again for me." His voice was soft but bright with excitement. "And again and again. I never want to thop hearing it."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:40 pm

"I love you, Sawyer. I love you so much and I'm not afraid of it anymore." Britt murmured, pressing his face into the crook of Sawyer's neck. "You need to get a fucking shower though to get that bitch off of you." His eyes fell down to the mark on Sawyer's hip. "And how can I get that the fuck off?" It needed to go. Now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:50 pm

"Uh..." Sawyer trailed off as he looked down to the circular burn mark. It had welted up and was slightly tender to the touch, obvious signs that it would scar if he didn't figure something out. "Either I can take a knife and try to get the thkin to heal by cutting it like I thaw mom do onthe, or I can have you put thomething over it." He felt terrible looking at it, but then he glanced up to Britt's face and noticed Denahi's scarring love bite. He'd hoped he would feel better now but he only felt worse. He had put Britt through that same pain.
But at least they could get rid of his.
There would always be a little reminder of Denahi tainting his mate.
It burned Sawyer to his very core.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:23 am

Britt paused for a moment, considering these options. Finally, he decided.
"What about a tattoo?" He spoke softly. "Ajax can do them on wolves... that wouldn't be as painful but it could cover it." He followed Sawyer's gaze to the mark on his own neck. "I don't know what I could get as a tattoo there but I'll get one too."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 am

"Y-You'd do that?" The young werewolf's jaw went slack, his bottom lip quivering as the boys words washed over him. "Britt...You'd do that juth for me?" His voice came softer this time, an almost unbearably bright smile lighting up his face. This was the love he had been looking for, the love he had been so afraid that he would never experience. Britt loved him. His mate loved him.
He had simply taken this long to realize it.
And somehow, that made it all the more sweeter.
"Damnit Britt, fuck, c'mere." He knew he needed to go get a shower, he was still sticky in some places where he had been touching Cameron, where the boy had touched him. But he couldnt be bothered with it in that moment. Sawyer stood from the bed, lifting Britt up high above his head as though the boy were a child, gently swinging him around in joyous circles. He'd never been so happy before. He was at a loss on how to fully express it.
Carefully, but with all the passion he could muster, Sawyer brought Britt down to settle at his waist, wrapping the boys legs tight around his abdomen so that he could properly lock their lips together. His hands fund their way into the boys red hair, clawed and desperate as the kept Britt secured in their kiss. He never wanted to let go.
If Britt didn't make him, he never would.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:12 pm

Britt pulled back after only a moment, shaking his head.
"You don't taste right." He didn't want to think about where the man's mouth could have been the previous night. "And of course I'll do it, I've been wanting another tattoo anyways and... that's permanent. So are we." He wanted to make sure he always had that tattoo to remind him of his lover if he ever got weak and thought about cheating again. "We should take a shower together." He murmured as he pressed a kiss to Sawyer's neck. "And then go see Ajax at the shop. We can get something matching... or I could just get your name. Or both." He found a gentler smile than was usual for him as he looked up at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:42 pm

"Damnit Britt, if you keep talking like that im going to put you up againth that thower." Sawyer's cheeks were a bright red, his wolf unable to handle the elation that struck him at the boys words. They were permanent. Britt was okay with that.
He was firm with it.
It had the werewolf letting out a soft croon, his arms curled around Britt's waist to keep the boy held tight against his abdomen as he walked them into his bathroom. "I think we thould do both, Britt. Right after thith." Sawyer wore a wolfish grin, his face coming to bury in the crook of his mates neck so he could place a fanged kiss there before turning to start their water. "I want you to know that I thought about you all night. I may have even thaid your name at one point. I wath tho drunk, and I wanted him to be you tho bad." As he spoke, Sawyer stepped under the warm spray of water, uncaring for their clothes as he pressed Britt backwards against the tile wall, his mates legs still tangled around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:18 pm

"I hate knowing that you were with him... I want to be pissed at you but I know I'd be the world's biggest fucking hypocrite." He sighed, running his hands through Sawyer's hair as the water fell down on them. "I'm sorry for fucking doing this so many times." He couldn't imagine if Sawyer had done this more than once.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:52 pm

"You can be pithed at me Britt. It juth meanth that you love me." Sawyer leaned in so that their foreheads were touching. "I'd be upthet if you didn't care. The only reathon I alwayth make thuch a deal about it ith becauthe of how terrible it ith to feel thith way. Like thomeone elthe tainted your moth prethiouth treathure." Their lips brushed softly as he spoke, his fangs gentle but scraping. "I never wanted you to feel like that, becauthe I know that it doethn't juth go away." The hurt lingered for what seemed like eternity. Sawyer still felt shocks from the first time he'd found that Britt cheated. "Tho be mad if you need to. Kick my ath right here. Don't touch my dick though. I need that." Sawyer offered the boy a tender grin, his lips landing against Britt's nose.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 pm

"I hate it even more because I don't even want to beat the shit out of you." The boy leaned his head back, resting it against the wall and groaning. "I just kind of want to cry. So I'm just going to forget and pretend it didn't happen because I'm not about to let you turn me into a little whiny bitch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Lost   Let's Get Lost - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Lost
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next