Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Little birds and Gods Grace

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:17 pm

Kenai gave a soft hum of appreciate as the boy fed him another blackberry, his hands reaching up to carefully rest against Wiley's knees. "Little bird  can always handle more kisses, especially the sticky kind."  The young native glanced up to see Wiley's face, his speckled brown eyes alight with love for the boy.  "I love when you laugh like that, you know that Wiley? I think its the best sound in the world."  Whenever the boy would giggle at him, so giddy and warm.  It made Kenai breathless, his heart always feeling like it was suddenly bouncing off his ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:05 pm

"Well you get to hear it so much because you're always making me laugh." Wiley spoke sweetly. "Because you're so cute and you make me happy." He smiled mostly to himself as he stroked the boy's hair. "I'd be so sad if you weren't around to make me smile."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:12 pm

"Good thing you wont ever have to worry about that, huh Kwanita?" Kenai gave the boy a sly grin, his hold on Wiley's knee's tightening. "Little bird will never leave you. It will be this, us, always. For as long as Kwanita will let me."  The young native reached up, one of his hands gently cupping the back of Wiley's neck and bringing the boy down for a warm but juice sticky kiss. "Nothing could stop me from trying to make you smile. Thats the greatest joy of little birds life."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:57 pm

"Kwanita needs his little bird." The blonde boy smiled softly, completely content just to be here talking to his little bird. "Do you think we have enough for now?" He questioned as he dropped one last handful into the basket. "I like piggy back rides but I want to cuddle my little bird under our tree." He giggled lightly then, popping a berry into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:18 am

Three days later, Denahi was helping Kenai mix up berries and chalks to make the colorful paints that was custom of their people to wear during times of wedding ceremonies.  Denahi had of course agreed to the little affair, even though he knew that Kenai wouldn't have really ratted him and Bane out to Dylan.  The boy liked to threatened but he knew that little bird was much too sweet for such malice.  Denahi had wanted to be a part of it, even if he had grumbled and complained when confronted with it.  The two boys shared black berry jam with him for all his troubles. 
Softly, the birds began to sing Kenai's song, warning them that Wiley was approaching.  They were finished with the paints by the time the boy got there, Kenai's hands completely coated with red as he ran up to Wiley.  He held the boys face softly between his fingers as they kissed, laughing giddily as he pulled back and admired the bright red prints on Wiley's face.
"My Kwanita! I will marry you today!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:52 am

"Today's the wedding?" Wiley beamed brightly as he looked to the other boy. "I wish I would've known, I would've dressed up." He giggled lightly, looking down at his simple flannel shirt and jeans. "But that's great, little bird! Is crocodile going to marry us?" He hardly even registered the paint smeared on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:26 am

"Yeah! Crocodile said yes after thinking of what we said about telling Dylan that we caught him and Bane kissing in his bedroom."  The young native gave a sly and triumphant smile, giggling softly as Denahi cursed them in their native language. Kenai let out an appreciative whistle as he stepped back to admire the flannel shirt and the way it made the boys eyes stand out.  He always adored everything Wiley wore.  The boy never looked bad.
He was even guilty of thinking about Wiley without clothes a few times.
"And we had to plan the wedding today because tomorrow Bane is coming over and the next day we are supposed to go meet the pack again." Kenai took the boys hands, bringing his fingers up for gentle kisses. "Little birds hopes that this is okay with Kwanita.  You haven't changed your mind, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:38 pm

"Kwanita would never change his mind about marrying his soulmate!" Wiley chirped happily, leaning in to place a kiss to Kenai's face. "I love you." He reassured with a peck to the boy's cheek. He bounded over to Denahi then, his arms wrapping tight around the man, hugging him around the middle. "Thank you, crocodile! Maybe you're not so old and mean sometimes!"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:28 pm

"Oh yeah?"  Denahi had to fight back his urge to reach down and return the boys hug.  Wiley and Kenai...His little tag alongs.  He loved them more than he could say, but he couldn't possibly let them see that.  If he did he wouldn't be the mean old crocodile anymore and the two boys would really take advantage of him then.
"Well today I am, so get back before you get bit, eh?"  The older native carefully tousled the boys hair, giving a toothy grin as the blonde curls tangled. 
"You wouldn't bite my Kwanita!"  Kenai interjected boastfully, dashing forward to wrap his arms around Denahi's waist as well.  "Little bird would have to skin you! Crocodile is supposed to take care of little birds and Kwanita, Sitka says so and so do I!"
The older native merely rolled his eyes at the pair, this time unable to stop himself form smirking.
Yes, he loved being their mean old crocodile.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:52 pm

"Crocodile could never bite Kwanita, don't worry." Wiley chirped at his friend, wrapping an arm around Kenai as well. "He loves me too much!" He giggled up at Denahi, standing on tip toes to kiss the man's cheek. Truly, he adored Denahi, even when the man seemed like a mean old crocodile. He knew Denahi was always looking out for them, it was why he trusted him always. "Are you excited to be my brother-in-law?" He grinned cheekily at the older boy.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:13 pm

"Ha. You act like its a new thing but you have been following me around just like my irritating ass little bird for years now."  But truly Denahi was honored that they had come to him and trusted him with such a thing. He had always adored how close the boys were, how pure and deep their love ran.  It was rare and precious, even Denahi knew that.  He was happy to be a part of it.  He was excited to watch them grow together.  He would be the favorite uncle to all their children.  And until then he would be their guidance, sometimes even more than Sitka.  His older brother hadn't been the one who taught the boys how to hog-tie and ride wild pigs, and Sitka hadn't been there when Denahi was teaching them how to steal the best of the honey from the bees.
Well, really he had taught them that when being chased by bees to run and jump into the nearest body of water.
Not much of a lesson but still, a lesson.  A painful one at that, but the boys had laughed and laughed about how he had tripped and how Wiley had squealed, Kenai's face of horror when the honey comb fell and out came the hive.
It should be a terrible memory, they had all be stung.
But Denahi always grinned. 
He did love them.
He was excited to make Wiley his brother-in-law.
Maybe once, just once it was okay to tell them so.
"But crocodile must say, he is excited for today."  The young natives arm curled around Wiley's waist, the other moved to wrap around Kenai's shoulders so he could pull the boys close. "I have watched you grow from little things.  You are getting so big now, eh? Sometimes crocodile doesn't know what to do with you.  But he is always so happy to be here, if you if two are a pain in his ass."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:44 pm

"Awww." Wiley cooed, grinning brightly. "Crocodile does love us, little bird!" He giggled as he hugged the two Native boys. "I love you too, crocodile." He nodded happily. He moved then, darting to Kenai's side so he could kiss the boy sweetly. "I'm so excited to be married, we gotta hurry." He was so excited he didn't think he could stand waiting any longer. "So I'm going to Wiley Sandoval then?" He hummed softly before correcting himself. "Well, Kwanita Sandoval." He didn't mind the name, not at all. It sounded much better than Abercrombie.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:05 pm

"Yeah! Unless you would like to keep your name and just add Sandoval onto it."  Kenai adored the boys name as it was, but he still wanted the world to know that Wiley was his.  "I can't wait to call you my husband.  And then little bird  can introduce you to everyone as his!"  The boy leaned in to place a playful kiss against Wiley's nose.  
"Wait a minute you two. "  Denahi cleared his throat, leaning against the tree as he watched them.  "This won't be official so you will still have to redo it one day.  Until then crocodile isn't sure that Shiloh would approve. "  Sitka would accept it with the promise that the boys wouldn't rush into anything physical too quickly.   His older brother shared in his adoration of the two boys.  He knew that Sitka believed them to be destined for eachother.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:59 pm

Wiley had been about to tell Kenai that he would be honored to have his last name when Denahi spoke. He looked up at the crocodile then and frowned.
"He's right I guess..." There was not often a time when Wiley wasn't smiling. "But it's okay though, I can be Kwanita Sandoval to you. Only stupid Shy will call me Wiley Abercrombie." Kwanita Sandoval was his true name. He liked it, it made him sound more like one of the Natives. Wiley Abercrombie was so... boring. "I'm always gonna be your Kwanita." He reassured, pressing a kiss to Kenai's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 11:00 pm

"You are.  Swear it."  Kenai held it hands up, palm flat and waiting for Wiley to press back in a solemn promise. "You will always be my Kwanita. And because of that, you don't have to worry about being Wiley Abercrombie.  One day, when we are a little older, we will have an official ceremony!  Sitka and Shiloh can come too, and then we can sign all the papers and whatever so your name will really be Wiley Sandoval!"  The young native took a step forward, so close now that their noses were touching. "Little bird will spend the rest of his life showing Kwanita how much he is loved."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Wiley raised his hand, pressing it against Kenai's as he leaned in to close the distance between them, pressing their faces closer against each other.
"I swear, I'm always going to be your Kwanita. And I can't wait to officially be Wiley Sandoval. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together and show you how much I love you." He saw such a wonderful future ahead of them and he couldn't wait for any of it.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 11:59 pm

"Alright you two."  Denahi snorted as though disgusted by the display of affection, though he wore an almost tender smirk as he approached them.  "Come on, Kenai go ahead and finish painting him.  Afterwards, Kwanita it will be your turn to color Kenai up.  And then crocodile will start." Denahi wasn't even able to finish speaking, Kenai was already tugging Wiley over to their mixed paints, rambling on excitedly about his favorite colors and what they all stood for. Kenai wound up using mostly blue and pink, the blue for beauty and the pink to signify their unbound devotion.  Soft lines of red swore of love that others could never comprehend, and small dots of yellow promised an eternity of smiles.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:46 am

"You've got to explain to me what this all means." Wiley informed, occasionally giggling as the boy's fingers flying across his face tickled. "I want to know what I'm doing when I paint you." He smiled happily. "You gotta paint me pretty too, okay little bird? I have to be pretty for our wedding." His smile was slowly widening until he was beaming brightly, his cheeks aching.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 am

"Thats dumb Wiley."  Kenai actually rolled his eyes at the boy, a playful smile twisting his bright pink lips. "Nothing could ever make my Kwanita anything less than perfect and beautiful in every way. The sunset is jealous of the colors in your eyes and the sun prays to be as radiant as your smile. These color's all mean something, Kenai will tell you about that.  But so do my patterns.  See listen,"  The young native carefully washed and dried his hands before daring to touch Wiley's face again.  "My hands on both of your cheeks means that I want to hold you forever and completely. To print on one cheek is more of a loving caress type of deal.  I want more than that so I pressed both cheeks."  Kenai's smile was gleaming and bright, like the moon on a cloudless night, eyes twinkling as the stars that would surround it. "And here,"  The boy indicated to a place where he had pressed is thumb just under Wiley's bottom lip, painting a blue line all the way down the length of his chin. "This line is for trust. Little bird trusts his Kwanita more than anyone. I know you'd never lie to me, and im always hanging off of every word you say.  But also I like the sound of your laugh and how your bottom lip juts out when you pout." His hand moved again, to where he had caressed pink at the corners of the boys eyes. "This is for the future that I see with you everytime I look into your eyes." Kenai then gently tapped the end of Wiley's nose, his eyes trailing along the yellow strip that lost itself in the boys blonde hair  line, it's other end reaching as far as the bridge of his Kwanita's nose. "And this one is for all the happiness I promise you. I will be your husband, and it will forever be my job to take care of you. No matter what, my Kwanita."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:43 am

Wiley's grin was once again so bright his cheeks ached.
"Bird, you're so sweet." He cooed softly, wanting to nuzzle the boy's neck but realizing he would smear paint. "I wish I understood all this so I could give you meaningful things." He hummed softly, trying to remember all the ones Kenai had told him. He first dipped his hands in his favorite color of paint, green. And then he put two handprints, one on each of the boy's cheeks, to mimic the ones on his own. "I don't know what all the colors mean but I liked what you said this one meant." He nodded. He definitely wanted to hold his little bird forever and completely. "Can I just make up some and tell you what they mean? Or do you want to tell me all the real things I can do?" He questioned, eyeing the rest of the paints.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:52 am

"Oh! I like your idea Kwanita!"  Kenai's entire body jerked with excitement at the boys suggestion.  It would only make the markings even more special if they came completely from his Wiley.
His soon to be husband.
"Do it! Paint little bird however you want! And tell me why! Little bird wants to know!" The young native could hardly keep still anymore, fidgeting frequently with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 3:06 am

"Okay!" Wiley giggled happily, his mind racing with ideas of how he could paint his little bird, how he could show him how much he loved him. "Stay still though." He teased softly as he went to work, dipping his fingers in paint and making small markings all over his love's face.
It was a few more minutes before he finished, looking over his work with pride. It was perfect.
He washed his hands before bounding back over to the boy, ready to explain.
"Mmkay so these two little yellow dots." He pointed to spots on either side of Kenai's mouth. "These are where your dimples are when you smile and they don't mean anything special other than I really love your smile and when you smile at me." He admitted sheepishly. Then he pointed to a pink swirl on the boy's right temple. "This one stands for how crazy I am about you because it's a big swirl. And it's on your head because it means that we're thinking about each other all of the time, no matter what." He grinned brightly as he explained this one, his hand coming to rest on the boy's chin, which was nearly completely covered in red. "This one is real special because your chin is where I like to hold you when I kiss you. So that is so you know that that is my favorite place to touch because there's a little dent right here." His finger found it easily, the one dot of yellow in the sea of red. "And that little dent is where my thumb goes when I hold it because it fits there perfectly so that's how you know we're meant to be, see? Because I fit there." He giggled lightly then, pointing to the final marking, a blue line across the boy's forehead, just below his hairline. "This little line goes from one side of your head to the other. I would have put it down your whole body if I could but it's supposed to be my love. And my love covers all of you. I love you from this side to this side." He explained, following the line with his finger as he spoke. "I love all of you, even the parts that aren't perfect. Because that's what boyfriends do. You love everything." He simply smiled nervously when he was finished explaining, hoping Kenai enjoyed what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:26 pm

Kenai was gaping at the blonde, his jaw slack and his pink lips hanging open in awe of what Wiley had done.  Everything the boy had shown him, the way he had spoke of it....
If it wouldn't have ruined his paint, Kenai may have teared up. 
"My Kwanita....I don't think i've ever been this happy before." Kenai caught the boys hands, bringing them up to his lips so he could kiss each finger. He loved doing this, loved to kiss those hands that always made him feel so alive. How Wiley touched him...The way the boy had so carefully painted his face.
Kenai couldn't help himself then, even at the risk of possibly smearing his paint, the young native darted in for a quick but sweet kiss. 
"Im so happy that you chose little bird to be your husband."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:57 pm

"Kwanita is happy little bird chose him too." Wiley smiled softly, unable to pull away from a kiss even if it might smear their paint. "We're so pretty." He cooed softly, bounding back over to Denahi and pulling Kenai along with him. "Crocodile, do we look pretty and ready for our wedding?" He beamed up at the man.

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:52 pm

"You two look ridiculous."  Denahi snickered softly, a mischievous smile on his face. "Crocodile likes it."  The older boy took a moment to admire the paintings, his smile only growing as he looked at the pair. "You guys did good.  Come on, before the sun slips under the horizon."  Kenai had considered having them do it at the swamp, but the willow tree was the home of their love, so thats where the boy had decided. Under the branch where they first kissed.
Kenai had made Wiley a flower crown for the occasion, which waited on them pinned up against the center of the tree.   The young native picked it up carefully, his dimples deep as he grinned.  "This is for you, Kwanita."  The boy placed it affectionately on top of Wiley's blonde curls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Little birds and Gods Grace
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: