Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Little birds and Gods Grace

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:49 pm

Wiley could be heard giggling softly once they had broken apart, his cheeks tinted the same shade of pink they always were after Kenai kissed him. He too adored those kisses when Kenai would hang from their tree. He reached out then and ran his fingers over the carving the boy had made just a few weeks ago.
"Kwanita loves you too." He hummed softly as his eyes flickered from the carving up to the boy in front of him. Then he gave him one final peck on the lips before helping him down.
He plopped down in the dirt underneath of the tree, resting his head on a spot just beside the carving of their names, looking up at Kenai with a goofy smile on his face.
"So what do you think the pack wants to talk to us about tonight?" He was quite excited, really. He liked learning about this new way of life. He had stopped being nervous after that first day. They really seemed like nice people. He didn't know how they'd ever break that to their older siblings but for now it was nice just getting to know the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Kenai whistled softly at the boys question, plopping playfully down in Wiley's lap and sprawling himself out comfortably. "Little bird doesn't know what the pack would want to talk to us about thats so important."  He was still slightly wary, but only because these people were still strangers and he couldn't fathom letting his guard down since Wiley was completely comfortable now. Just in case, he felt like someone had to be cautious and this time it would be him.  Wiley's safety always brought out the man in the young native.
"But I hope they aren't going to want us to turn on the rest of the hunters because thats not happening." Kenai wouldn't dream of giving his oldest brother up. "Maybe we should just let Denahi go this time."  He didn't want anything to happen to his brother, but he knew Denahi could handle himself.  Kenai didn't like the idea of Wiley walking into anything suspicious.
He would stay behind with his Kwanita, and his brother could deal with the pack.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:17 pm

"Aw, bird!" Wiley whined softly, his fingers stroking through the boy's hair. "Aren't you at least a little curious? I want to know what they want to talk about. And even if they asks us to turn on the other hunters, we don't have to!" He reassured his friend, his arms sliding around the boy's waist. "Maybe we could even talk to our brothers and tell 'em how nice the wolves are to us. Then we won't have to hunt when we get older." Like Kenai, Wiley had never enjoyed the idea of hunting anything. He didn't want to be a murderer even if the things they were killing were supposed to be evil beasts. And he especially didn't want to be a hunter now that he knew the wolves weren't so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:30 pm

"Little bird is more curious about the nest he found in the willow tree earlier! If we stay we could wait around and watch them hatch!" Kenai tried again, but he already knew that this was a losing battle.  Wiley was looking at him with those eyes, and whining in the sweet softness of his voice. The young native was completely vulnerable to Wiley's every whim, anything to be the reason for a giddy giggle or glimmer in the boys eyes. "Little bird thinks telling Sitka and Shiloh would be a bad idea though. They really get heated over werewolves...."  Kenai knew that Shiloh could be harsh at times, so he was also extra careful that they stayed on the older boys good side, never doing anything that might warrant Wiley a punishment.  Kenai couldn't handle seeing the boy sad, even for a second. The young boys hands found Wiley's, his fingertips playing across the boys open palm. "Little bird can tell you your fortune."  Kenai cracked one of his silly smiles, his brown eyes trailing over the creases in Wiley's palm. "Does Kwanita want to know what's going to happen in the future days?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Wiley tried to stay serious, giving Kenai a look that said this wasn't the time for games. But it was only a moment before he gave in, a smirk breaking out across his face.
"Oh fine." He sighed, leaning into the boy and looking down at his palm. "Tell me what's going to happen in the future?" His soft smirk slowly turned into a grin. It seemed like he was always grinning around Kenai.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:12 pm

"Well,"  Kenai returned the boys grin, his cheeks aching with the force of it.  But his eyes were still on Wiley's palm, his index finger coming to ghost over one of the boys creases. "This one here mean's that Kwanita  will have a long and happy life."  His smile seemed to widen as he pointed to another crease, higher this time. "And this one says that you'll marry this really cute Native boy who loves you more than anything in the world, and you will live happily ever after together."  Kenai brought the boys palm to his lips, kissing it sweetly as another smile came to his face, this one teasing. "I wonder what handsome young native its talking about."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:17 pm

Wiley's bright smile made it clear he knew exactly what handsome young Native he was going to marry one day. But he continued to tease the boy, placing a hand on his chin as if he was thinking hard.
"Hmm, that's weird. I don't think I know any handsome young Natives." He hummed thoughtfully. "I guess crocodile is handsome but he's too old for me." He paused then, smirking over at Kenai. "All I can think of is this dorky little Native boy who likes to follow me around all the time." He spoke teasingly as he pushed Kenai back against the tree so he could lay in his arms. "I guess I could marry him though." He grinned brightly before leaning in and pecking the boy's lips one more time.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Kenai's mouth was left hanging open at the boys teasing, his lips slowly catching into a grin. "Little bird was going to let it slide but Denahi?  Really?"  The young native whined at the mere thought. "I'd have to skin the crocodile. Don't want to but i'd have to if he stole my Kwanita away." The boy was holding Wiley's head, cradling it carefully in his lap and enjoying the sight of the boy, all pink cheeks and giggles. "Little bird wont be so little always!"  Kenai promised softly, his voice light with laughter. "One day ill be bigger and stronger than you and Denahi.  Then i'll protect you both, and you wont even consider looking at another handsome native to marry."  Kenai leaned down to gently rub their noses together in an Eskimo kiss. "It'll be me and me alone, Kwanita. Just you wait and see."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:48 pm

"You don't have to protect me, little bird. I'd marry you even if you were this little for the rest of our lives." Wiley reassured in an unusually sweet tone, leaning in and kissing the boy yet again, smiling softly at him. "And I was only teasing. Crocodile might be handsome to some people but he's too boring for me. He never looks like he's having any fun. Kwanita likes his little bird much better." He grinned as he wrapped his arms around his friend, hugging him close.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:00 pm

"Pinky promise?"  Kenai was staring up into the washing tides of Wiley's eyes as he spoke, one of his hands coming up to offer the boy his pinky finger. "Crocodile is so much better than little bird at everything.  And he has such pretty golden eyes. Little bird's are just boring and brown." And despite what Wiley said about his not needing protection, Kenai wanted him to have it.  He wanted to be smart, strong and tall like Denahi so that no matter what, he'd always be able to take care of his Kwanita. "But still, things change and little bird will get better one day! So don't ever count me out, okay?  Anything crocodile can do, little bird will learn. Little bird is going to be worthy of Gods grace." Kenai gave a lop sided grin. "Kwanita will be proud of little bird one day."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:17 pm

"Pinky promise." Wiley confirmed with a kiss to the boy's cheek. "Kwanita loves his little bird more than anything." He paused for a moment, merely laying there until the rest of the boy's words settled in. "And I'm already proud of you, Kenai. Don't think you have to make me proud. I'm proud of you now, just like you are." He reassured, laying his head on the boy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:43 pm

"There's nothing to be proud of though."  Kenai was gently running his fingers through Wiley's hair, playing with it and occasionally giving braids as he so often did.  He loved his wind walkers hair, soft as clouds and the color of a warm sunny day. "Little bird is good with bird calls and climbing but he kinda flops at everything else.  Crocodile has even started calling me anchor."  Kenai rolled his eyes at the nickname.  Anchor. As if he were just a heavy weight pulling them all down.  Well he would show Denahi. One day he would be the strongest and Denahi would be his anchor. "But one day you will be proud because little bird will learn how to hunt, and i'll be taller so you will get higher piggy back rides and when im stronger you can call me your hero.  You wont have to keep telling me that its okay if little bird never becomes great, because its not.  You deserve the best.  God was gracious to gift me with you and im going to earn your love, and deserve it."  His voice was fierce and passionate, brown eyes lightening as he thought of their future and what it would be like. "Just wait on me, okay?"  Kenai gathered the boys hands into his, bringing them both against his lips. "Don't ever leave your little bird behind."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:49 pm

"I promise I'll never leave you behind, little bird. I'd be so lonely without my bird." Wiley smiled at the other boy as he hugged him close. "And I guess I can't stop you from trying to get stronger and earn my love but I can tell you right now, you already have it." He punctuated this statement with a soft kiss to the boy's nose. "Kwanita loves Kenai more than anything." He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:11 pm

"But some how, Kenai still manages to love Kwanita more." The young native boasted playfully, though he wasn't joking.  He loved Kwanita in ways that he thought were impossible for other people.  He and his wind walker were special.  There would never be a love like theirs. "And he shows it by giving Kwanita all the good kisses."  As he spoke, Kenai had rolled them until he was able to straddle Wiley's waist, his hands coming to rest at either side of the boys face so he could hover there and drop butterfly kisses against every inch of reachable skin. "And he tells the birds, all the time.  The rocks and all the trees have it carved on them somewhere. The wind whispers it to people we dont even know."  Finally his lips landed soft and sloppy against Wiley's. "Thats how Kenai loves his Kwanita."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:23 pm

Wiley's cheeks were bright pink by the time the boy had finished. He could only shake his head, hiding his face in his friend's chest.
"You're too sweet to me, little bird." He murmured softly, his hands locking around the boy's waist, squeezing Kenai tightly to him in the hopes that the boy would never get away. "I love you." He merely repeated it again as they sat there together. Honestly, he would be content never moving from this spot with his little bird.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:44 pm

"Awh! Look at the little love birds!"  Denahi's voice washed over them, mocking and obnoxious.  The older native loved picking on them.  It gave the boy something to do when he was bored so that he was never really lonely. "How sweet." By now he was standing over them.  Kenai didn't seem to care much though, still cradling Wiley's head in his lap and only looking up to give Denahi a cheeky grin.
"Don't be jealous because no one wants to touch the scaly old crocodile!" The smaller Native whistled, snickering even as Denahi swatted at the back of his head.
"Better a scaly old croco than a tiny little bird." 
They could banter this way for days, but Denahi did have a reason for seeking the boys out.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:13 pm

"He's teasing us for being love birds like we don't all know he and Helaku are in loooove." Wiley sang the last word, sticking his tongue out at the older boy, referring to their fellow hunter, Bane, who he had caught Denahi cuddling with on more than one occasion. "Crocodile's just jealous because we're cuter than him and Helaku." The boy grinned, pressing a kiss to Kenai's cheek and lingering there as if to demonstrate to Denahi just how cute they were.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:14 am

"Heh, don't make a fool of yourself Wiley.  Just because Little bird treats you like your special doesnt mean you actually are.  My Helaku is strong bones and moon skin, eyes that haunt dreams and lips so soft the roses envy them. He is above the both of you chicken shits!"
Kenai had gently placed Wiley's head aside in order to stand himself up and gently shove Denahi. 
"Take that back you snake in the grass! My Kwanita is a gracious gift from god! He is special in every way a person can even be special and you can't talk about him like that!"  For once, Kenai's jaw was truly tight with anger.  It was something that surprised even Denahi.  "He is a wind walker! And he is the most precious thing on these lands. You are wrong if you believe other wise."
Denahi could only grunt at the boy, gently shoving him back. "Don't get too full of yourself little bird. Crocodile was not baring his teeth at you or your Kwanita. No need for such hostility."  His voice was teasing, one of hands moving to roughly ruffle the boys hair.
"Yeah huh! Crocodile insulted my Kwanita! And he should still apologize."
"Oh yeah? The little bird wants crocodile to apologize?"  Denahi spoke as though it were laughable, but at seeing the way his brothers eyes hardened, he decided it would be best to simply give in.  He didnt truly want to fight, he had only been picking.  But he realized now that insulting Wiley was obviously a fighting matter to Kenai.
"Okay.  Crocodile apologizes to Kwanita if it pleases the chirping little bird." Denahi threw his hands up in defeat, pretending he didnt notice the prideful smile that stretched over his brother face
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:27 am

"The only thing he needs to apologize for is calling me Wiley." Wiley muttered as he got to his feet, hugging Kenai around the waist. He despised his birth name. The only person who still called him it was Shiloh, refusing to refer to him as Kwanita because the man said it made him sound conceited, asking people to call him a gift from God. Wiley didn't want the name because of that though, he merely liked it because Kenai had given it to him. "Thank you for standing up for me though, little bird." He pressed a kiss to the boy's cheek, smiling up at Denahi. "So are we going tonight, mean old crocodile?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:44 am

"Of course we are going."  Denahi's response was immediate, his golden eyes giving a roll of irritation. "Unless you two are chicken shit and have cold feet." The older boy looked the pair up and down, his eyebrows arching critically. "Crocodile could always go alone."
Kenai didn't take the bait this time.  He would be chicken shit his entire life if it meant he could just stay and roll around in the grassy wild flowers with Wiley forever. For some reason he found himself not wanting to leave their tree, feeling as though it would be warmer there.
Safer.
"Crocodile can go and just tell us what happens when he gets home.  Little bird wants to go see if the black berry bushes are blooming.  We could eat black berries tonight!"  The young native tried to boast his idea, hoping it sounded appealing enough to his Kwanita that the boy would want to stay behind.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:54 am

Wiley however, did take the bait. He was a sucker for that type of manipulation, never wanting to be called a chicken. He was an adventurer, a risk taker. He was most definitely not chicken shit.
"But bird!" Wiley cried out, squeezing the boy tighter into the hug as he whined. "They had something important to talk about tonight! I want to know!" He looked at Denahi then, eyes narrowed as he spoke this last part. "And we're not chicken shit! Crocodile thinks we're babies and we're too scared to go with him! We're not babies!"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:08 am

"Oh yeah?  Prove it."  Denahi challenged the boy, grinning wickedly down at Kenai who had yet to share in his friends excitement. "If you're not a baby or a chicken shit, then you shouldnt have a problem tagging along and meeting with the pack."
Kenai already knew how it was going to end. If Wiley wanted him to go then of course he was going to go.  He could never quite say no to his blue eyed wind walker. It seemed They would all three be going.  But that didn't stop the young native from letting out a childish groan.
"Fine, but if little bird misses the blackberries you guys are paying for it!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:16 am

"I promise I will get my little bird some blackberries." Wiley spoke sincerely, pulling Kenai in so he could give him a peck on the lips. "Now let's go! This is exciting!" He grinned brightly, tugging Kenai off in the direction they normally went on these visits. By now he knew the way to get there and tonight he wanted to beat Denahi to it.
"Last one there is a rotten egg, crocodile!" He called back, cackling softly as he set off. He knew Denahi could probably outrun him being he had longer legs but that never stopped him from challenging the man.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:25 am

Denahi could only give his trademark mischievous grin at the boys challenge, immediately darting off after him and leaving Kenai to struggle and keep up. It didn't take the older Native long to catch up with Wiley, and he made sure to jog at the same pace with the boy for a moment to simply aggravate before gently thumping him on the crown of his head and taking the lead. 
Kenai was hardly able to see them anymore, only able to stay behind them by following Wiley's giddy laughter.  He recognize that sound anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:40 am

"Crocodile is a cheater!" Wiley called out although there was pretty much no way the man could have cheated. He was only trying to trash talk the man, hoping it would distract him. "It's no fair, you have longer legs!" Wiley groaned, though trying his hardest to catch the other man. He was doing well, really, only a few feet behind at all times. "Little bird are you coming!?" He called back without stopping, wanting to make sure they hadn't lost the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Little birds and Gods Grace
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: