Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Little birds and Gods Grace

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:46 am

"Yeah!"  The boys voice sounded distant and exhausted, but it was still there.  "Little bird is coming.  Go on without him."  Kenai was struggling to continue the run, his lungs feeling as though they were being consumed by fire as he pushed himself forward.  He couldn't stop no matter how badly it hurt though.  If he did then Wiley would be disappointed in him.  The  boy would have to com back or wait.
Kenai never wanted to slow his wind walker down.
So the boy simply swallowed back his complaints  and continued to try and keep up. 
Denahi had already reached the pack home, and was by now sitting on the porch and talking to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 am

"You suck." Wiley growled softly at Denahi as he arrived, though being sure to smile up at the alpha politely, never wanting to get on the man's bad side or seem like some whiny little kid. "Hey there again!" He chirped, only panting lightly as he glanced behind him, waiting for Kenai to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:46 am

Kenai had managed to get lost.  After ten minutes of waiting Denahi had gone out to find the boy, returning only minutes later with his brother trailing behind him.  Kenai's entire face was burning with his embarrassment of having been left behind, but otherwise the boy was grinning widely at Wiley as they approached.
"Guess little birds the rotten egg, huh?"  Kenai didn't truly mind that he wasnt as fast as his brother, but for his Kwanita he found himself slightly self conscious about it.  Wiley had been so excited to race with Denahi...
It was just another reason that Kenai had to get better.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:55 am

"No, little bird is never a rotten egg!" Wiley shook his head, tugging the boy tightly into his arms and checking to make sure he was okay. "Crocodile is still the rotten egg because he's lame and a cheater." Wiley reassured although if asked how Denahi had cheated he would not be able to give an answer.
After he was sure Kenai was okay, he wrapped an arm around the boy's waist and returned to Denahi's side facing the alpha, smiling brightly and hoping they didn't think Kenai was too weak now to learn about them.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:35 am

The alpha was eyeing them all critically as if to assure himself they were trust worthy of such an offer, his ears honing in on their heartbearts.  Denahi and Wiley's seemed to be beating faster out of excitement and anticipation.  But  Kenai's heart was thundering, as though he was nervous to be there.  The alpha had been getting ready to turn the smallest Native away, but then Kenai was looking over to Wiley.  Everything seemed to slow down as his eyes settled on the boy, his hold on Wiley's waist tightening. He could trust his Kwanita.
Denahi, too.
Finally,  the alpha gave an approving nod.
"We would like to ask you all if you would like to receive the bite, and join in as part of our pack."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:47 am

Wiley immediately looked up at Denahi, his stomach twisting nervously. They wanted them to become werewolves?
But then... wouldn't their older brothers have to hunt them?
He was not sure about this, not at all.
"Well... what do you think, crocodile?" He was hoping the older boy would say no, would say it was too dangerous. Denahi was smart, he wouldn't let them do this. And then if Denahi said no too he would not be a chicken shit for backing out.
His arm tightened around Kenai, bringing the boy in tighter to his side.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:11 am

Denahi had yet to say anything, his dark eyebrows drawn in deep concentration.  He was only thinking about what Sitka would do if they became werewolves.  Would his older brother try hunting them? 
Would it be worth it?
Kenai wasnt thinking about any of that though.  Instead he was remembering how strong the werewolves were, how they had powers that normal humans didnt have and all the things that could be done with those powers.  He could be faster and stronger, and then he would be able to protect his Kwanita for sure.  Wiley would be able to look up to him and admire him.
Wiley could be so proud of him.
"Little bird likes the idea!"  Kenai announced finally, his grin warm when it landed on Wiley. "Don't you Kwanita?"  Now the young native seemed to be the most excited of the tree, bouncing lightly even as Denahi continued to stare, firmly asking questions about the bite and what it was like. Kenai want listening though.  He was completely consumed with thoughts of how he would be able to carry Wiley everywhere.  If the boy wanted a piggyback ride, that would be no problem.  As a werewolf he would be stronger, and he'd be faster.
a future with Wiley was the only thing on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:17 am

Wiley looked over at Kenai, frowning lightly for a moment. He had not expected Kenai to be so excited. The boy hadn't even wanted to come here in the first place. He looked back up at the alpha then, realizing just how large and scary the man truly was. What if he got mad if he said no, he didn't want the bite? What if he hurt them? So Wiley grinned at his friend, nodding his head.
"Yeah! I like that idea too, little bird. We can be wolves together."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:34 pm

"Not so fast, gator bites."  Denahi grunted softy, reaching to thump both of the smaller boys in the back of the head. "Let Crocodile talk more with them before we go deciding to change, eh?" He wasn't concerned in the way he should have been.  Unlike Sitka he was never so cautious.  Denahi was always on an adventure somewhere, accepting that risk was part of the life.
He should be asking how the Bite would effect them.  What it would do, and if it was possibly to mess up.
Instead Denahi merely wanted to know what made being a werewolf superior to being human. 
The alpha began telling him more about werewolf abilities and their rituals.  This time though, Kenai was listening too.  The young native's eyes were shining with wonder and want, his hold on Wiley only tightening as he learned of what their life as werewolves would really be like. The alpha had even mentioned mating.
"You'll be my mate, wont you Kwanita?" Kenai nudged the boy gently, his neck craned so that he could grin wildly. "Little bird wouldn't want anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:56 pm

"Of course." Wiley crooned softly, leaning in to kiss the boy's cheek. "Who else's mate would I be, little bird? Kwanita and little bird are going to be together forever, remember?" He grinned brightly, trying to calm down now.
Maybe being a wolf would not be so bad.... they could mate with each other and then they'd definitely be together forever and grow old together and get married.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:18 pm

"Alright."  Denahi grunted finally, moving to take a seat on the porch beside the alpha. He took a moment to glance over at his brother and Wiley, noting that they had both accepted the offer already. "Looks like you have three more pack members, eh?"  
Kenai couldn't help but vibrate in his excitement, his grin so wide that his eyes were forced into squints. "This is going to be so cool Kwanita! I can't wait until I can give you a piggy back ride as a werewolf!"  He might actually have the endurance for running, and then he could be the one that Wiley challenged to races, and he could be making the boy giggle by toting him piggy back through the forest.  He knew that Wiley loved to feel the breeze tussling his hair.  Kenai loved to watch it. 
"Oh! And if I can beat Kwanita in a race you gotta help gather a bunch of black berries for my birthday and make me some jam with it!"  His birthday was only a month away, October 16.  And his favorite treat had always been the wild blackberries that grew along their property line. They would be sweeter if Wiley helped him pick them though.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:28 pm

"You'll never beat me in a race, little bird." Wiley teased softly as he leaned into the boy. "But I'll help you make the jam anyways though. As long as I can come over and eat it with you when it's finished." He beamed at the other boy, excited at the thought of this.
They could be wolves together. They would mate and then they'd spend the rest of their lives together, goofing around and making blackberry jam.
It sounded wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:49 pm

"You know little bird can't eat it alone, he'll give himself a tummy ache." The young native gently patted his palm against his stomach, remembering a few times when he had done just as he said.  Even though he'd thrown up for an hour solid, the next day he was eating the berries again, ignoring Sitka and Denahi as they worriedly berated him for it.
"Crocodile has a deer saved up just for my birthday.  Well, maybe not right now but every year he always  brings deer meat home for me so I already know he will do it."  Kenai glanced over to his brother, his grin cheeky and affectionate. "He's a nasty old alligator but he's an okay brother I guess." Kenai turned back to Wiley, his arm winding tightly around the boys waist. "Kwanita can spend the whole day with me and share all of little birds birthday goodies!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:08 pm

"I can't wait for your birthday." Wiley beamed, leaning into the arm wrapped around his waist. "We'll throw you a big party!" He nodded eagerly, already planning it all out in his head. "I'm going to make you a special present too. You'll just have to wait and find out what it is though." He teased lightly, pressing butterfly kisses all over the boy's face.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:20 pm

For a moment he was breathless, the feeling of Wiley's lips flying across his face enough to give the young native butterfly shudders in his stomach. "What? Nuh-uh! Kwanita that's unfair!"  Kenai's eyes were immediately glinting with excitement as he recovered, his hands coming to gently prod Wiley in his side. "You gotta tell your little bird what the special present will be! We can't keep secrets! Please?"  He was whining softly, not caring that the pack of werewolves were watching.  Kenai never cared who saw him with his Kwanita.  He wanted the world to know how happy the boy made him. By now even most of the trees surrounding the packs home was carved into by Kenai's hand, always something about his love for Kwanita.
"Little bird will give you a piggy back ride home if you tell him now!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:33 pm

"It's a surprise, little bird, not a secret. There's a difference." Wiley spoke simply, lips still brushing against the boy's cheek. "You will just have to be patient and wait until your birthday." He teased. "And Kwanita does not need a piggy back ride. He can give you one though if you want." He giggled softly as he leaned into the Native boy, forgetting completely about Denahi and the other wolves watching them.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:57 pm

"Yeah, they're a package deal.  You don't ever find one chicken shit without the other. "  Denahi grunted with a roll of his eyes, explaining to the alpha who was watching the two boys with a content smile.   They were like two halves of the same soul.
"Little bird doesn't want a piggy back ride!  Little bird wants to know more about the surprise!"  Kenai was gently shaking the boys arm as a small child might to get someone's attention. "Kwanita knows that little bird can't wait.  Waiting doesn't work for me!" His chest felt warm all over just knowing how excited Wiley was for his birthday.   He loved the boy so much that sometimes he forgot to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:37 pm

"Little bird needs to learn how to wait." Wiley scolded the boy teasingly, hugging him close though even as he spoke. "Just know that the present is going to be super awesome and amazing and you're going to really like it, okay? Well you'd like anything your Kwanita gets you." He giggled softly. "But this is really gonna be special." He was already planning it out in his head, excited to get started on it.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:00 pm

"Everything with Kwanita is special."  Kenai spoke tenderly, moving to press his face against the crook of Wiley's neck to hide his smile.  "So since everything is special, it will really be okay if you just tell little bird what it is now!"  The boy tried again, his laughter warm enough to even catch Denahi's attention.  He gave his brother a hard time but truly he loved his little bird.  The boy never let him get lonely.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:21 pm

"Don't be impatient or Kwanita won't give you the present at all." Wiley teased, sticking his tongue out at the younger boy. "You just wait. It will be worth it." He reassured before pressing a kiss to Kenai's lips.
Then he looked up at Denahi and the alpha expectantly.
"So when are we doing it?" He questioned slightly nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:55 pm

"I will give you all a week to think it over."  The alpha nodded as though he felt that was fair. "In seven days, whoever decides they want the bite can come meet me here at sun down." His eyes drug over the two smaller boys.  He was able to sense that Wiley was nervous.  Kenai though was radiating excitement. The smallest native still seemed to be trying to pull information from the other young boy, having gone from careful poking of Wiley's ribs to merciless tickling along his belly.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:12 pm

As they headed back towards the home of the two Native boy's, Wiley found himself giggling and squealing trying to dodge Kenai's fingers as the boy tried to tickle the information out of him.
"Quit tickling me, bird!" He whined softly, tackling the boy into the grass near their willow tree as they neared home. "I'll give you kisses if you quit bugging me about the present." He spoke in a singsong voice as he laid in the grass beside Kenai.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm

"Oh! That's dirty Kwanita!" Kenai let out a playful huff as he rolled to lay on top of Wiley, his hands supporting him on either side of the boys head so he could hover there.
"You aren't playing fair, you know little birds weakness."  His voice was mockingly accusing as the young native ducked down to deliver soft Eskimo kisses, their noses brushing tenderly.
"How about little bird stops asking while he receives kisses but whenever Kwanita isn't kissing me im free to bug him as I please until he's either forced to tell me the present, or!"  The boy's smile was wildly loving. "You'll be forced to give me more kisses.  Little bird wins either way."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:36 pm

"Hmm..." Wiley hummed thoughtfully as if he were deeply considering this offer. "I think that sounds like a deal." He grinned brightly down at the other boy, leaning in and pecking his lips sweetly. "But you can't ask any time my lips are on you, got it? That's the only rule." He nodded, his lips then finding the boy's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:59 pm

Kenai paused at the restriction, but finally he decided that kisses were definitely worth it.  Wiley would break down and tell him soon enough, so he might as well enjoy his kisses until then. "Little bird agree to the conditions! Continue to kiss me!"  The young native moved to wrap his arms snugly around Wiley's waist, using all his weight to roll them around in the grass, his hands immediately coming to tickle the boy. "Kiss me or little bird will tickle you until your cheeks do that cute thing where they get all pink!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Little birds and Gods Grace   Of Little birds and Gods Grace - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Little birds and Gods Grace
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: