Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bullet Proof.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:26 am

Vitaly sat at the bar, his gaze lowered, trained on the drink in front of him. But out of the corner of his eye, he was keeping tabs on the handsome soldier all by himself at the end of the bar.
He wasn't sure if he'd be able to make his move by the end of the night, but he could at least get an understanding of the man's schedule, figure out a time when he could be caught alone.
Vitaly couldn't deny, the soldier was gorgeous. In another time and place, where he wasn't being paid to murder him, he could see himself possibly going back to the man's apartment. Although he never was a fan of one night stands. He didn't like allowing strangers in his personal space.
Speaking of strangers invading his personal space, the man who had taken the seat next to him was definitely doing just that.
"How about a drink, gorgeous?"
It was a large man covered in tattoos and with too much facial hair for Vitaly's liking. But he wasn't ugly by any means. On another day, Vitaly might have paid him attention. But he was here on business.
"Not interested." He spoke in his thick Russian accent, not even making direct eye contact.
However, the man did not seem interested in taking no for an answer.
It was nearly ten minutes of unwanted flirting and pestering for his phone number before Vitaly finally stood up abruptly, intent on finding himself another seat.
"Whoa there, just where do you think you're going, beautiful?"
It was then that Vitaly felt a tight grip forming around his wrist, roughly yanking him back towards the man.
Vitaly might look like he could be jerked around easily but if the man knew who he was truly messing with, he wouldn't have dared to manhandle him in such a way.
Vitaly would have kicked his ass ten minutes ago he wasn't afraid of blowing his cover.
"Do not touch me." He snarled in his Russian accent, jerking away from the hand on his wrist. In another situation he would have already put the man on his ass.
He was already not too fond of America if this was how the men behaved.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:34 am

Bellamy had just returned home from several months spent over seas on duty.  The man was still clad in his army greens, golden locks hidden underneath his cap.  He hadn't said a word to anyone except for the bartender since arriving, and it hadnt seemed as though that were going to change.
That was, until he glanced up to catch sight of Vitaly, obviously distressed and jerking away from the over bearing stranger.
Regardless of his own troubles, Bellamy was a good man.  He couldnt stand to see anyone hurt or taken advantage of.  This is what sparked the soldier into action.  With only a few strides he had reached the stranger, blue eyes flashing dangerously as he seized the mans arm.  He twisted the limb with ease, sharply then pinning it down against the aggressors back. 
And then Bellamy was slamming him face down onto the dirtied floor, voice deadly as he finally spoke.
"Tell the young man you are sorry."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:28 am

Vitaly hadn't needed nor expected anyone to step in. Regardless, he knew he should play along and act grateful. This was his target, dangled right in front of his face. He had to act.
But he couldn't find it in himself to act weak and throw himself all over the soldier, telling him how thankful he was. He watched with his typical emotionless expression as the stranger cursed softly.
"Shit, I'm fucking sorry." The man called up from the floor. Vitaly eyed him for a moment before nudging Bellamy back and yanking him up from the floor.
"Leave. Now." He commanded, giving the man a shove towards the door before looking back at the soldier. "I didn't need assistance. But thank you anyway." He spoke simply, eyes trailing over the man to get a better grip on his target.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:47 am

Bellamy never even flinched at the harsh words in place of where a 'thankyou' should have been.  Instead the soldier merely offered Vitaly a charming and deep dimpled smile. "Of course.  I apologize for getting into your business. My mother and father always taught me to help people though, in any way I can.  Old habits die hard, I guess." The blue eyed werewolf had even swept his hat off his head to be in Vitaly's presence, a display of respect for him despite his edgy attitude. 
"I'll see you around sometime, yeah?"  It was Bellamy's way of exiting the conversation, not wanting to be on the receiving end of the boys emotionless expression.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:07 am

"Or you could stick around and see me now." Vitaly spoke simply, taking his seat back at the bar. "I'll buy you a drink. Come, sit." He nodded at the man, gesturing to the seat beside him that had been previously occupied by the stranger. He normally wouldn't have made such a gesture but he figured this was his best way to get to know the man.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:19 pm

"Oh, yeah sure."  Bellamy hadn't been expecting an invitation to sit down, not with the emotionless expression he'd been presented with.  But the soldier as always the gentleman, and a refusal simply wouldnt come to him.  
"I would appreciate that.  My name's Bellamy Odair."  The blonde offered out one of his strong hands in greeting, a gentle smile lighting on his face.  Vitaly was attractive in every since of the word, and even that was elevated with his Russian ethnicity.  Anyone else in the bar would be falling over themselves at chance to have this man buy them a drink.
Bellamy was only humbled.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:22 pm

"Vitaly Zolnerowich." The boy's stony expression gave way to a soft smile. He had gathered that he would need to act if he was going to get anywhere with this man. He knew he was not exactly the most charming person. It was simply hard for him to get used to strangers. But if all went well, he would not be dealing with Bellamy for long.
Zolnerowich. It meant "son of the soldier." It was the given surname to all of the small handful of orphaned boys who grew up in the same school he did. The school were they were trained from the age of five to be ruthless killing machines. He had never known his birth name.
"I like the name Bellamy, it suits you." He nodded as he took his seat again, ordering himself another drink and one for Bellamy. "So you're a soldier?" He questioned, eyeing the man's uniform he still wore.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:51 am

"Yeah, I entered the service as soon as I was eligible. I always wanted to be somebody's hero, you know?"  Bellamy's smile was easy as he finally allowed himself to relax in the Russian's presence. It was nice to see an emotion cross the mans face.  The soldier had noticed he was being watched earlier in the evening, so in turn he had been sneaking peeks of Vitaly. 
This was the first time he'd seen anything akin to emotion flickering over foreigners face.
"I actually just got off the plane for home when I came here."  He had been working himself up to greet his mother.  Bane had never shun him, but Bellamy always felt wrong now to think of himself as a werewolf.  His mother was better about it, but everyone knew that by default Bane Jardine hated wolves.  
Plus Breccan had text and told him that Sawyer had Britt up in his bedroom.
Bellamy knew what that meant.
"What about you?  You're obviously not from around these parts. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 8:27 pm

"How did you know?" Vitaly joked, knowing he did not fit in around here, even with his looks. Stony expressions seemed to be common around where he was from. Here, everyone seemed to be smiling all the damn time. And if you couldn't tell he was a foreigner just by looking at him, it became apparent the second he opened his mouth to speak. He was fluent in several languages though, being he did a lot of travel in his line of work. He had never been to the United States though until now.
The parents of a dead soldier had put the hit out on Bellamy. Apparently Bellamy had been the one to end his life on the battlefield. Vitaly couldn't blame them for wanting their son's killer dead. But he knew that if they met the man, they might not be able to go through with it. Bellamy was simply one of those people that were so nice it was impossible to hate them. Vitaly could already tell. The guy was sweet.
He was trained to kill him anyways, but he knew he would think about this one even years from now.
"I was born in Russia. I've always enjoyed travel though. It was just time for a change of scenery, I supposed." He smiled softly, allowing his eyes to travel over the man's form. He made no attempt to hide what he was doing. He knew it would look like he was merely checking the man out, and to be honest, he sort of was. Bellamy was definitely gorgeous. But truly, he was examining him, wanting to know just what he was up against, what would be the easiest way to do it without facing a struggle.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:04 pm

"Oh, so you do have a softer side. Great.  You're gorgeous and all but i've hardly seen you smile, only once all night.  Its uh...Its pretty great to have you joking around with me instead of just staring me down from across the bar."  The soldier found himself teasing the Russian, unable to help himself with how alluring Vitally was.  He'd only been sitting here for a few minutes and already his stress had melted away simply talking to the man. "Now you get to see me up close and personal, and I have the pleasure of your smile and that Russian accent im already so fond of."  Bellamy chuckled softly, flagging the bar keep down to order himself a beer.  His ocean like gaze kept sweeping over to Vitaly, though he was trying not to let it be so obvious.  "So uh, how long will you be here?  In america I mean, not the bar."  He was guilty of rambling much like his father, but the soft and sheepish grin he wore more than made up for that.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 am

"As long as I want to be." Vitaly smirked softly. "I'm not sure if I'm staying here for good yet, figured I'd test it out for a while first. I'm renting an apartment for the month. And then if I like it I might just stay." He nodded as he took a drink from the glass in front of him. "So what about you, handsome? Where do you stay around here?" He was wondering if he'd have to take the man to his own home or if he got lucky and the guy happened to live alone. It'd be simpler that way.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 2:23 am

"I live about twenty minutes from here with my family."  Bellamy wore a soft grin in thought of the people waiting for him back home.  They were a big part of the reason he wanted to join the service.  That way, he would be helping his loved ones stay safe and protected. "I know that sounds really lame, but believe it or not im only twenty years old and sine im gone so much on duty whenever I do get a chance to be home....All I want to do is spend time with my family.  Brother takes me out and I like to go and support him at everything h does while im home.  My dad is always trying to find ways to bond with me and then my mom....I try to spend as much time as possible with my mom."  It was obvious that Bellamy was an attentive and loving person by the way his eyes shined at the mere mention of them. "Just becaause you know...If something happens on the job and I never come home, I dont ever want my mother to suffer over us not having time together.  And besides....Don't tell anyone or anything but im kind of a momma's boy at heart."  A cheeky grin took over the soldier face.  "You wouldnt know it by looking at me now but when I was younger I was a total dweeb.  Really scrawny and puny.  It was pathetic. I didnt have a lot of friends so I mainly hung around with my mom and brother."  The man paused then, moving to take a swig of his beer.  "What about you?  What is your family like?"
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 2:52 pm

"Hate to disappoint but I don't have one, not really." Vitaly shrugged as he took a swig of his own drink. It wasn't something he was emotional about often, but he did wonder sometimes what it would be like to have a family, to have been raised differently. Especially with the fond way Bellamy spoke of his family, it sounded nice. "I was an orphan. I grew up in one of those boy's homes, you know? I've been a lone wolf since then, really." He had a few friends but no one that missed him when he was gone, no one too close. "That's why I travel so much. No one to go home to, you know? Your family sounds nice though, you look like a family man." He smirked lightly, not wanting the conversation to hover on him for too long.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 3:31 pm

"Oh.  Well im really sorry to hear that."  It was something most people would say after hearing such an explanation, but Bellamy Odair truly meant it when he said it.  The mans eyes shone bright with concern at the thought of Vitaly being so lonely, even though he didn't really know the boy.  Bellamy knew loneliness and that was enough.  
"Maybe you could come meet my family some time, how about that? Im sure they'd love to have you.  And if they don't, then i'll just explain to them how nice and gorgeous you are.  That would change anyone's mind. Plus the accent.  Throw that in there and you're a shoe in." The soldier gave a charming wink before reaching to take another swig of his beer.  Bellamy had gotten better at flirting, but he was still a nervous wreck whenever it happened.  He simply always felt as though he were crossing some invisible line.
Plus, he thought of Britt.
Thinking of Britt never failed to make his entire body ache.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 4:26 pm

Vitaly couldn't help but give a genuine chuckle at how adorable the man was while flirting. Although Bellamy definitely had the looks of one of those arrogant player types, he simply could not pull it off. He was too sweet and kind. Vitaly wouldn't mind spending a night with him before he did his job, but he wasn't sure Bellamy looked like the one night stand type.
"I don't know, you've probably noticed I don't exactly give off a friendly vibe." He smirked at the man. "But I do appreciate the flattery. Gorgeous isn't something I hear often."
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 4:40 pm

"Well that is a shame, and I will be sure to make up for it."  Bellamy wore a sincere smile, always respecting Vitaly's space even as he admired the boys beauty.  "And I kinda got that you wanted to be left alone, but thats no crime.  Some people dont come here to be bothered.  With how sweet you are on the eyes I can only imagine the attention you get. I'd want to get away, too."  He himself received his fair share of attention from men and women alike, but Bellamy was always polite in his let downs. "If you do decide you want company though, I was completely serious about taking you home to meet my family. They will be having dinner in about an hour, and the house is always full so they will have plenty of food.  Why don't you come home and have supper with me and my family? I promise we wont bite, but I cant promise no one will hit on you.  I'll take care of that though, if you want."  The soldier grinned sheepishly, cheeks blossoming in color as he realized he had been rambling.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:02 pm

"Well if the rest of your family is even half as handsome as you, the hitting on me shouldn't be such a problem." Vitaly teased softly. "But I don't know, I wouldn't want to intrude." He shook his head. Truly, a family dinner sounded nice, even if he would be surrounded by strangers. But he knew it would only make his job harder after he knew just how many people would be affected by the loss of Bellamy.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:14 pm

"Oh no! You wont be intruding! I promise, really."  The soldier was immediately jumping at the opportunity to have the boy come home with him.  Despite not knowing Vitaly, it bothered Bellamy's heart to picture the him all alone in his apartment.  He aimed to do something about it.
"My brothers been on me about bringing someone home! Not that you are inclined to be my date or anything, I just thought that this way he would get off my back about it and I could enjoy your company for a little while longer.  Plus the food is always good.  I never know who's cooking because really, we have a huge family but I promise it will be so worth it."  Bellamy found himself rambling once more, and was unable to stop himself from cringing as he noticed it. 
Damn, he had to work on that.
"Just give it a chance alright? and if you like it then hey, you never know! You might find yourself  family to call your own."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:04 pm

"Well how could I turn down good food and a good time, especially with how adorable you are talking about it?" Vitaly chuckled. "I guess I could stay for a little while." He couldn't deny that it sounded much better than going home alone tonight. Even if it did make it harder to do his job, he was sure he could still do it. It was what he was trained to do. "Just how big of a family are we talking about here?"
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:13 pm

"A whole pack of people."  Bellamy chuckled sheepishly in thought of his family.  Of course he loved his parents and his brother more than anything in the world, but Bellamy was a loving man and he had a place in his heart for everyone of his pack mates.
Especially the children.
Bellamy was the type of soldier who always brought back presents for the kids and tokens for his brother.
He never came home without a bouquet of flowers for Bane. 
"But I promise its not that bad.  It's hard to be lonely in our house."  The man flagged the bartender down and paid for their drinks, a soft smile tugging at his lips every time his blue eyes swept over to catch a glimpse of Vitaly's face. "Come on, shall we?"  He offered the Russian his arm, and like a gentleman waited for the boy to take it so that he could lead them out.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:02 pm

Vitaly stood and allowed his arm to hook through Bellamy's, smiling as they exited the bar.
"I didn't know people as pleasant as you existed." He admitted. "You seem so sweet, I can't imagine you ever being mad or upset with someone. You must tell me how you do it." He chuckled softly.
He was slightly nervous but also excited. He had never witnessed such a big loving family before.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:52 pm

Bellamy offered the Russian a shy smile as he walked them out to his vehicle.  It was an old blue jeep, but it was all the soldier needed for the time he spent home. He walked over to the passenger side in order to open the door for Vitaly, even offering the boy his hand to help him up into the seat.
"I just love people.  I love them so much that it makes me a better man. Its hard to explain...I just know that life is short, and being angry is not worth the time I could spend being happy.  So I never reach for hate. Especially with my line of work.  You never know whats going to happen."  The soldier made his way around to the drivers side in order to slide behind the wheel, a soft sigh leaving him just before he started the engine.  "Don't get me wrong, im happy with how I am.  But sometimes it makes my work harder.  I have to kill people sometimes, because they are shooting at me or my friends.  I have to kill them.  But it takes away a little part of me too.  And I never forget their faces, because somewhere, someone loves them.  And I know that im hurting a family by taking a life.  Its hard to live with that when I feel things so deeply." 
The man drove for five minutes before stopping at a tiny shop just seven miles away from his home.  He parked the jeep before turning to give Vitaly a sheepish smile.
"I have to pick up some flowers for my mother.  Do you mind?"  Of course, he had the idea to buy a few extra for Vitaly.  But there had only been one time in his life when Bellamy come home without bringing flowers, and that was when they were unsure if he was going to make it.
When he had been given the bite.
Bellamy would never allow anything like that to happen again.  He would bring his mother flowers and he would be graced with Bane's smile instead of the boys tears.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:15 pm

"Not at all, go ahead." Vitaly nodded, gesturing for the man to go in. "I'll wait here." He waved the man off, deciding to play with the radio as he waited for the soldier to return.
It made him even more reluctant to kill Bellamy now that he knew how much he truly regretted killing others on the battlefield. He didn't deserve this.
Shit, the guy was buying flowers for his mother because he'd just returned home. He was a damn sweetheart. How could he murder him?
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:00 pm

When Bellamy returned, he held a bouquet of hydrangeas with one bright blue calla lily placed carefully in the center.  The lily was Bane's favorite flower, so Bellamy was sure to bring at least one of them in every bunch.  But otherwise the soldier liked to surprise his mother with an assortment of different flowers each time.  
"Alright, sorry about that.  I like to see my mom smile.  I miss that a lot when im gone."  Bellamy explained sheepishly before reaching into his coat pocket and producing a single purple orchid wrapped with a white bow.  This one the soldier offered to Vitaly, his expression soft as he handed it over. "This is for making my first night home so nice."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:42 am

"Oh wow, you're so damn sweet. I didn't know guys like this really existed." Vitaly smirked as he took the orchid, bringing it to his nose to inhale deeply. "Thank you, really. I'll keep this." He nodded. He would, truly. Even when it died he would keep it, in Bellamy's memory. It was the least he could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullet Proof.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullet Proof.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bellamy/Vitaly-
Jump to: