Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bullet Proof.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:55 am

"Well im honored to show you what  real man should be.  And im glad you're keeping the orchid.  If you stick around it just might be the first of many."  He was blushing again, something that came naturally along with his flirting.  It was also the reason Bellamy could never lie.  The man simply became so flustered that it was hopeless. 
"Im not trying to give you the wrong idea though.  im not asking for anything more than your friendship." The man reassured softly as he started the jeep up once more, heading back towards his home. "I wasnt trying to be involved in your business or worm my way in earlier.  I just....I couldnt stand to see anyone putting their hands on you when you obviously didnt want it. "
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:11 am

"Don't worry, you're not being too pushy or anything. I find your flirting adorable, really." Vitaly chuckled softly. "And I meant it back there when I said I didn't need any help, but thank you anyways. I get it now that I've talked to you. You're just one of those hero types. You like saving people. It's cute, really." He smirked. "It's a nice quality to have."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:34 am

It wasnt long before Bellamy was pulling up into the drive way of the Luno pack home.  He hadn't called or wrote to tell his family that he was coming, instead the soldier had aimed to surprise them.  
"Im excited, its ridiculous how excited."  The blonde turned to give Vitaly a gentle grin.  "No one knows im home.  My mom's birthday is tomorrow so I was going to surprise him like this."  Bellamy got out, make sure to be extra careful with his bouquet of flowers while making his way around to open Vitaly's door and held him out.
"Come on, if we dont hurry they'll figure me out."  For the second time that night the soldier was offering Vitaly his arm, as though it were he most natural thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:06 am

Vitaly took the man's arm but when they approached the door and the man went to enter, he took a step back. He didn't want to disrupt this important family moment.
When Bellamy opened the door, they were just about to settle down for dinner. Cameron and Parker had cooked tonight, although it had ended up being mostly Cameron while Ouija distracted Parker with other activities he deemed more important.
The living room had been surprisingly empty for most of the day. Britt and Sawyer had taken advantage of that, spending most of the afternoon and evening lounging around on the couch, cuddling, and watching stupid horror movies.
Now, everyone had yet to come downstairs, leaving the two the only ones in the immediate vicinity when Bellamy and Vitaly entered.
Normally when Bellamy was set to come home, Britt made sure not to be there. But tonight, it hadn't been announced he was coming. So Britt was safely curled in Sawyer's lap, no longer paying attention to the movie and instead kissing down his lover's neck, hands tucked under the man's shirt for warmth.
People were just beginning to file downstairs, including Sawyer's parents. Dallas grunted a soft "get a room" as he passed, swatting at Sawyer's head.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:21 am

Bellamy had the flowers held tight to his chest as he opened the door, a soft greeting dying on his lips as the sight of Britt and Sawyer knocked the breath out of him.  His sweet fire haired Britt, his first love.
Maybe the love of his life.
But also the love he had lost.
The soldier was immediately weak when confronted with the imagine of Britt sucking on Sawyer's neck, his hands resting inside the werewolfs shirt while while Sawyer took full advantage of it.  The boy had his hands on Britt's ass and hips, groping him as though he didnt care who saw.
Or maybe he'd smelled Bellamy coming.
Was it possible he had wanted the soldier to see this, how Britt loved him.
It was very possible.
And If that was the case then Sawyer had gotten exactly what he wanted.  The soldier staggered backwards immediately, his hands fumbling to shut the door. 
"I uh...I..."  Bellamy had to take a moment to regain his composure and catch his breath.  It always took him back to see Britt, reminded him of everything he had adored.
But then he would see Sawyer's hands on the boy and the letter would come back to him.
Bellamy would be left feeling hopeless and devastated once more.
"I know I promised to bring you home so you could meet my family, but what if we reschedule?  I can take you to that great Mexican place around the corner instead." 
He couldn't face Britt.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:35 am

"What? Is it those two sucking face on the couch?" Vitaly arched an eyebrow. He could tell Bellamy was obviously upset and he wasn't going to pry but he wasn't about to let Bellamy not see his family because of whoever it was. "Want me to tell them to fuck off? Because I would." He smirked. "But really, you were so excited to see everybody. Don't let them stop you."
Britt meanwhile, had looked just in time to see Bellamy slamming the door shut. He turned on Sawyer then, cursing softly.
"You damn knew, didn't you?" He smacked the man in the arm as he stood up. "Law!" He called out, catching the man before he entered the kitchen. "Will you go open the door? Bellamy's home." He couldn't do it himself, he couldn't face the man but he wanted him to come in. He would just have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:49 am

"Its not..."  Bellamy caught himself trying to make it sound better than it actually was, and that familiar blush found its way back across his face. He never could lie. "I just have a lot to work out with myself. I don't have any right to run them off.  They were here first...."  The werewolf's shoulders slumped with exhaustion. "I know I look pathetic, wanting to run away from those two when im supposed to be some top notch soldier.  But im soft, and at one point I couldnt breathe without having one of those people in my heart so I...Its hard to see that." The man's blue eyes flickered up then, a soft smile even landing on his face as he looked at Vitaly.  "I really appreciate you offering to help me out though.  You sure are something special."

"Hey! Thith ith my houthe too dammit! Get your thweet ath back here Brittany!"  Sawyer was immediately grumbling as soon as his lover moved away from him, a scowl coming to claim his features at the loss of warmth.  "We don't have to thop juth becauthe forreth gump ith home!"
Law had tensed as Britt approached him, always ready for a confrontation with the fiery redhead.  But when the boy merely told him of Bellamy's home coming Law was left merely staring.
"Since when it is my job to be the welcome home party, oui? He isn't my kid."   Despite his words though, the doctor was making his way over to the front door.  He opened it carelessly, dark blue eyes slowly raking over Bellamy's figure before landing on Vitaly.
"Oh, so you finally found you a pair and decided to move on, eh?  Good going kid.  Welcome back."  Law was inclined to give everyone a hard time, but he truly did care for Bellamy.  He had been the one to access his damage and over see his getting the bite. "And who's this?"  The doctor motioned to Vitaly then, one of his eyebrows arching question.
Behind him, Sawyer had gotten up from the couch by now and was tugging Britt back into his arms, even if he had to hold the boy by his hips to keep him from wiggling away.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:26 pm

"Let me the hell go. Come on, let's just go to my place. We can order pizza." Britt grumbled, attempting to wiggle out of Sawyer's grip. He watched as Law opened the door, shocked to see the boy by Bellamy's side.
Just who the hell was that?
He knew he had no right to be jealous, none at all. And yet...

Vitaly was about to respond to Bellamy, tell him that he still totally had the right to kick the two out. It was his welcome home party tonight. But then the door opened and he set eyes on Law, listening as the man spoke. Well this man was definitely easy on the eyes. He was much more Vitaly's usual type. Tall, dark, and handsome.
He found himself wanting to clarify that he and Bellamy were not together, but he didn't want to be rude. And Bellamy could use a fake lover if he needed to get back at those two that had him so upset.
Plus, he could not focus on trying to get in this man's pants anyways, he was supposed to be here on business.
"I'm Vitaly." He spoke up, extending a hand to the doctor. "Bellamy and I just met across town and he felt sorry for me since I would be spending the night alone. So he invited me here." He explained.
Dallas approached then, standing beside his lover and smiling softly at Bellamy. Even though his son and Bellamy seemed to be enemies, Dallas still had a respect for Bellamy as a fellow soldier. As far as he was concerned, neither Bellamy or Sawyer were in the wrong. It was all damn Britt's fault anyways.
"Welcome home, soldier." He nodded, pulling the boy in for a hug and patting him firmly on the back.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:34 pm

"Come on, you know you don't really want me to let you go."  Sawyer murmured  almost suggestively as he tugged once more at Britt's hips, forcing the boy to press flush against his chest.  "He'th got to grow up and get over it.  You're mine now and..."  The young werewolf trailed off as he finally sensed the jealousy that had washed over his mate at seeing Bellamy with the stranger at the door.
It immediately had Sawyer's stomach churning nervously.
The boy caught Britt's chin then, guiding him until the redhead had no choice but to meet his gaze.
"Hey.  Pleathe tell me you aren't thill harboring feelingth for that bathard." 
Bellamy had never done anything to Sawyer personally.  The man had never tried to steal Britt back or come in between them.
Hell, the man was still polite whenever they were forced to speak.  No matter what, he couldnt hate Britt as he should.
It worried Sawyer.
Maybe they should go home.  
So that Sawyer could remind his mate of why Bellamy was not good enough.

Law could only roll his eyes at the knowledge of Bellamy picking this stranger up just because the soldier had feared he would be lonely.
It was such a Danny thing to do.
And evidently, a Bellamy thing as well.
Sometimes Law thought the boy would be better off it he had inherited more of his mothers hardened traits.  His father was too soft.
"Well that sounds about right. I should've known he wasnt bringing you home for pleasure, oui.  The kid never did get the hang of having those one night stands."  The dark skinned werewolf smirked down at Vitaly, his blue eyes critically scanning down the boys figured before once more landing at his face. 
"He would be smart to start that tonight, eh?"  Law was taken, happily married with two children.
And yet occasionally, the man couldnt help himself. 
It was only ever light flirting though, he always had Dallas on the forefront of his mind.
"Exotic and willing to kick Britt's ass."  He'd heard them speaking before opening the door, and made no attempts to hide it with the way his smile grew crooked. "If I were him, I'd even consider keeping you around oui."
Bellamy would be mortified if he had been listening to Law and the way he was speaking to Vitaly, but the soldier was so consumed in his welcome home hug that he had yet to notice.  Ever since he had been a small child, Bellamy had been looking up to Dallas.  Of course his father was great, Danny was attentive and extremely loving.  But the man was also blind and unable to throw a football.
So Bellamy had found his way to Dallas, for everything.
It was Dallas's influence that lead the boy into his decision to join the armed services. The man was everything that Bellamy had wanted to be when grown.  
Husband.
Father.
Hero.
Bellamy had been following in Dallas's footsteps ever since he could walk.
"Its good to be home, veteran. I've been missing you guys."  The young werewolf wore a broad smile when they pulled back, his blue eyes bright with gratitude.  It was nice to have Dallas there, to protect him from the sight of Sawyer with his hands on Britt's waist behind them.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:19 pm

"Don't be stupid. Of course I don't." Britt muttered softly, turning his back to Bellamy so he could pretend the man wasn't there. "You're right though, it's your house too. We don't have to go." He wanted to stay here, to observe this newcomer and see just what the hell he was doing here with Bellamy.

Vitaly gave a sly smirk, pleased that his feelings seemed to be reciprocated. However, his hopes were crushed when Dallas moved to wrap an arm around the man's waist, overhearing the flirting and smelling Vitaly's attraction to his lover. He said nothing though, just made sure it was known that Law was taken.
"You've been missed too, kid. I promise you that." Dallas gave the boy a proud smile. "We didn't know you were coming, just wait til your mom gets down here." It was the only time most of the pack saw Bane show any emotion, when Bellamy left and when he returned.
Sure enough, Bane and Danny were now heading down the stairs. Bane normally took his time, making sure Danny didn't trip. But the second he set eyes on his son in the doorway, he took off.
"You're home!" Bane cried out, pleased that everyone stepped out of the way to let him through. He bounded over, practically tackling his son in a hug. The boy was taller than him, so he forced him to bend slightly so he could drop kisses into his blonde locks, tears falling as well. When Bellamy left, he tried to hold the tears in until he was gone. But when he came home, Bane could never hold them back.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:35 pm

"What?  Juth one thecond ago you were wanting to get the hell out of here."  Sawyer grunted in irritation, his entire body tensing at the notion of Britt wanting to stay for Bellamy.
The young werewolf wasn't about to stand by and let his mate get involved with that damned soldier. Instead the boy was tugging Britt over towards the staircase, determined that they would still find their way into a bed.
He was going to make Britt forget all about Bellamy Odair.

Bellamy's eyes immediately brightened at the sight of Bane, his breath even leaving him for a moment as the boy finally tackled him into a hug. "Yeah momma, I came home to see you for your birthday."  The soldier cooed sweetly, his strong arms winding tightly around Bane so that he could lift the boy.  Bellamy spun him carefully, laughing giddily all the while at the mere sight of his mother and the happy tears coursing down his cheeks.  Gently then he was settling Bane back down, leaving the boy with a soft kiss to his cheek and the bouquet of roses pressed against his chest.  "I wouldn't miss it for the world."  
Bellamy was shameless with his affections for his family, especially his mother.  It never mattered to the soldier who was watching. He never knew how much time he had to live, so Bellamy aimed to blissfully enjoy every second spent with his loved ones. 
"Come here, don't cry."  The boy was grinning brightly as he bent down too loving wipe the wetness away from Bane's eyes. "Just smile for me.  Thats what I came here to see."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:51 pm

"Hell, haven't you had enough of my ass today?" Britt snickered, swatting at his lover's arm. "Come on, let's have dinner here and then go back to the apartment and have all the fun we want. Sound good? Then I can be as loud as you want me to without your dad threatening to rip out my vocal chords and Sinclair whining at us."

"I just missed you." Bane spoke softly, admiring the bouquet Bellamy had brought him as he leaned into his son's chest. "I always miss you. Thank you for coming home for my birthday, you're the sweetest." Any holidays felt wrong without Bellamy here. "It's a good night to come home too, just about everyone's here. Even Breccan." It was known Breccan spent most of his time over at his father's house when Bellamy was gone. But he was home for his mother's birthday.
As if on cue, the freckled boy was entering with his arm around Rocinante and a young chubby toddler jogging along behind them.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:07 pm

"Thit Brittany, we both know that I can never get enough of your ath."   Sawyer lead the boy back over to the couch, plopping down himself before pulling Britt into his lap.  "And that doeth thound like a hella fine night.  But until then, weren't you thucking on my neck or thomething before we got so fucking rudely interrupted?" As he spoke, The young werewolf's hands were already making their back back around to cup his mates gloriously rounded ass cheeks. 

"Breccan!"  Bellamy wore an almost goofy grin as he waved to is brother, blue eyes lighting with excitement as he noticed the chubby toddler waddling in behind them. "And my bestest buddy Payne!"  The soldier was kneeling then, opening his arms as if expecting Payne to come to him.  He understood that many times the younger children forgot about him while he was gone, but Bellamy adored them so much, he couldnt help but hope.
Especially with Payne.  
While Breccan was having his time with Rocinante, Bellamy always enjoyed keeping Payne company.  He loved to see the boy smile, and if anything ever were to happen to him, he'd want Payne to remember him fondly as the soldier who was never too busy to play with him, who always brought home toys and treats.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:27 pm

"I believe I was." Britt smirked, running a finger over a hickey that was already almost healed. "I guess I could continue that." He nodded, noticing that Bellamy was preoccupied with Payne. He lowered himself back into the man's lap, straddling his waist and resuming his work on his lover's neck. He couldn't lie, he never got enough of Sawyer. Especially when he would hit a particularly sensitive spot and the man's fangs would peek out.

"Bell!" Payne cooed softly as he toddled over to the man's waiting arms. He was too young to really miss the man while he was gone, except to occasionally ask Breccan where he was when he noticed his absence at a gathering. But he was always happy to see him. "You look pretty." He informed, patting the soldier on the cheek.
"What are you doing home so soon?" Breccan grinned brightly as he made his way to his brother's side, kneeling so he too could hug the man.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:35 pm

"If you keep that up, then before you know it i'll be dragging your ath up to my bedroom."  The young werewolf nearly purred as he felt Britt's lips against his neck, his arousal obvious with the way it way pressing against the boys ass.  His hands were back at it again, creeping along Britt's sides before dropping lower, and lower until he was able to cup each of the boys gloriously rounded cheeks in his hand.

Bellamy had glanced up just in time to see him.
The soldier averted his gaze, but his cheeks still darkened with jealously. 
"Well thank you sweetheart, you look pretty too."  The boy tried to shift his attention back to the toddler in his arms.  "Just wait until you see what I brought you this time."  Bellamy cooed gently, a silly grin taking over his face as Breccan knelt down to embrace him. He missed his brother terribly whenever he was gone.  The boy had always been the first place he went when he needed help.  Bellamy had spent hours trying to talk his commanding officer to let him call home after he'd received Britt's last letter.  He'd felt like he would go insane if he didnt hear his brothers voice to keep him from going over the edge.
"I came home for mom's birthday, plus I always take any opportunity I can get to come home and see you guys.  This time I wanted it to be a surprise though."  The soldier pressed a kiss to Breccan's cheek.  "Rocinante sent me a video of your last fight. My career is in combat and still, I'd hate to go up against you and that right hook of yours."  Bellamy chuckled softly, his blue eyes flickering over to Vitaly. If the boy hadn't stopped him, then he might be missing out on this time with his family.
"And this is my very good friend Vitaly.  He's going to join us, hopefully the entire time im in town but I know for sure we have him for the night."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:03 pm

"Well shit, I better stop or you're not going to be able to wait until later." Britt snickered softly as he felt the man's arousal pressing against him through his jeans. He pulled back then, pleased with the mark he'd left on the man's neck.

"Shit, he's not bad. Way to go, Bell." Breccan snickered as he extended a hand to Vitaly. "About time you brought someone home." He was pleased to see his brother with a boy for once instead of being alone and pining over Britt. Hopefully he was moving on. "Nice to meet you. I'm Breccan."
"Nice to meet you too. I'm assuming you're his brother?" He noticed they didn't look much alike, although they did both have the same strong jaw line as their mother.
"What'd you bring me?!" As they talked, Payne was still bouncing eagerly at Bellamy's feet, tiny arms wrapping as far around the man as they could in an attempt to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:56 pm

Slowly Danny had made his way over, coming to embrace Bellamy tightly and press a sloppy kiss to his sons cheek before finding his mate by scent.  He could smell the new comer, hear Breccan introducing himself and going on about Bellamy bringing someone home.
"Oh yeah, sorry."  Bellamy noticed his fathers attention on Vitaly, a large grin breaking over his face a he took Danny's hand and offered it to the Russian. 
"This is my father, Danny Odair."  The soldier then wrapped his arm around Bane's waist, pressing his mother flush against his side as he spoke proudly. "And this is my momma if you hadnt already guessed."  Bellamy winked at Vitaly then, grateful that the boy was allowing his family to assume whatever pleased them.  But Payne was still bouncing in his arms, managing to draw the soldiers attention away.
"I brought you some treats, and maybe something else."  The man made his way back to his jeep, still cradling Payne carefully against his chest as reached into the back seat to produce a large stuffed animal.  It  was big enough to dwarf the toddler himself, and fashioned into the shape of a Siberian husky. The soldier had been deployed in Alaska.  By now he had brought Payne a collection of gifts from various countries.
"Here you go sport.  A puppy just for you."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:27 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Odair." Vitaly nodded, shaking the man's hand firmly. He wanted to show respect to the father figure, although Danny didn't exactly look intimidating. "You seem to have raised one hell of a son." He smiled politely although he knew the man couldn't see.

Payne squealed as he was led back into the house, carrying the huge stuffed animal above his head.
"Thank you Bell!" He cooed happily, looking around for anyone to show his new toy too.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:42 am

"Oh uhm wow, yeah.  Bellamy sure is something."  The blind werewolf beamed at the comment about his son, the pride of his life.  "Thats because luckily he takes after his mother more than me.  couldnt you tell with that sharp jawline?"  The man was blind but he knew what his son felt like, enough that he could imagine the reality of it.  Stroking along Bellamy's jaw felt just as it did to caress Bane, only with more stubble.  "I uh, I really appreciate you coming home to keep him company and such.  Its...Wow...It's great to hear him smiling."

Bellamy followed the small child back over towards his family, coming to stand beside Vitaly so he could get in on their conversation.  The man seemed more at ease now, but he was still stalling when it came to actually walking inside the home.  Britt and Sawyer were still on the couch and despite being surrounded by his family, the soldier simply wasn't sure he could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:52 am

"Oh it's no problem, it's nice seeing what a big family dinner is like." Vitaly nodded, mostly to himself as he turned to smirk at Bellamy when the man returned. "Your father is sweet, like you." He informed with a chuckle. Then he noticed how hesitant the man was to come inside. "Are those two still bothering you? I'm going to say something." He nodded firmly. Damn, couldn't they get a room already? Why couldn't he have to kill one of them instead? That would be much easier.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:02 am

"Oh no! Thats really sweet and I appreciate it but no.  They aren't doing anything wrong."  Bellamy couldnt help but wear a grateful smile as the boy once again offered to step in and defend him. It was touching for the soldier.  Not even his family bothered saying anything to them anymore, but this stranger knew nothing of their history and he was still willing to put his foot down. 
"And im fine.  Im a soldier, right?  If I can do armed combat I can do a family dinner."  Bellamy offered the Russian his arm once more.  "Come on, i'll even show you around."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:09 am

"Alright, but if you want me to just say the word. These people aren't my family, I have nothing to lose if I piss some of them off." Vitaly smirked as he hooked his arm through Bellamy's. "But for now, if you can handle it, go ahead and show me around. Introduce me to people." If there was anyone else as handsome as Law, he definitely didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Bellamy introduced Vitaly to everyone through out the home, even having to assert to Ace and Piper that they were taken and had no right to be staring at the boys ass so intently.  The Russia was by his side the entire evening, so by the time Bellamy had to drive the boy home, he was dreading the loss of Vitaly's company.  
"So uhm, what are you doing tomorrow night?  Say around five?"  The soldier did his best to play it cool, but the man would never get over his inability to flirt. "There's a really big interactive exhibit going on at the museum and uh, I was thinking it would be great if we could go see it together. I mean...You dont have to pay, Im inviting you I uh....Do you want to uh...Date?" Bellamy let out soft groan, one hand moving to brush through his hair.  "That came out wrong! I just, you arent inclined to anything.  I was just wondering if you could spare the company for a day....Maybe more if you like it."  The soldier finally settled with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:24 pm

"I don't think you realize how adorable you sound when you do that shit." Vitaly chuckled softly, shaking his head at the other man. "But to answer your question, I haven't got any plans tomorrow night and I would love to go to this museum exhibit." He nodded. He had been considering asking the man over himself the next night.
He convinced himself that it was just because he was extremely attracted to Bellamy and wanted to get to know him more... intimately before having to go through with the job. But truly... he knew Bellamy didn't deserve death. He knew there was no way out of it but he was hoping to postpone it at least another night.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:39 pm

"Oh yeah? W-Well thats...Thats awesome."  The soldier chuckled almost innocently, as though he hadn't been expecting Vitaly to actually agree despite his best efforts.  The boy just seemed too good for him....
"But uh, before we go any further and I start to like you any more, you gotta understand that my job doesnt allow for a really satisfying relationship.  Not that I was expecting anything like that, but I just wanted to explain because those dear john letters are kinda rough.  I don't expect anyone to wait around for me, that wouldnt be fair no matter how I looked at it."  He knew that now after Britt.  There was nothing he could do that would make the wait worth anyone's while.  Bellamy had accepted that. 
"So I just wanted to get that out I guess, because I really do like you Vitaly.  Im kinda spoiling myself by getting to enjoy your company. Im really glad you agreed to go out with me tomorrow though...Missing you will be well worth the time we're getting to spend together."  The soldier reached for Vitaly's hand then, bringing it to his lips in order to press a kiss against the boys palm.  "Thank you for today, and i'll be looking forward to seeing you in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullet Proof.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bellamy/Vitaly-
Jump to: