Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bullet Proof.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Bellamy never did change his mind, even once over seas where he had to act for no one.  The soldier found he adored the idea of adoption, it would be saving a life and he had endless possibilities to consider in the meantime. Was his to-be child alive yet?  Or would he not meet them for several more years to come?  Would they be American or speak another language? How would they picture him?  Could they ever really see him as more than an adoptive father?  Bellamy wanted the entire package.  He wanted to be the only father they knew.  
But even so, the soldier was open to any of the endless opportunities. He was thinking of them now even as he strolled the streets of Russia.  His company had taken leave in Veliky Novgorod, one of the most important historic cities in Russia. Bellamy was taking advantage of the free time, taking photos for Vitaly and doing his best to pick up little trinkets that may remind his lover of home. Even at work, the Russian was always on the forefront of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:55 pm

Bellamy happened to be near the only orphanage for miles. It was time for their daily recess and four year old Nikita was rather excited. He got restless cooped up inside so often.
As he was led outside with the other children, Nikita darted off to the large tree he liked to play by himself near. He sat in the shade, looking around and watching the other kids play. He didn't so much mind being alone but he did get lonely sometimes. He turned his head instead to watch people on the street nearby. And that was when he noticed the gap in the fencing around the playground.
He had always been a curious child and so nothing stopped him from toddling off through the gap and continuing down the street by himself.
He walked for a long while, not realizing just how far he had gone until he felt his stomach rumbling and realized he had no idea how to get back to the orphanage. Lunch was right after their time outside. He worried, but only slightly. He was young enough not to realize the severity of his situation. The only thing he cared about was getting food. So when he arrived at a small farmer's market, selling vegetables right by the side of the road, he could not stop himself from grabbing a fresh tomato and taking a bite right then and there.
"And just what do you think you're doing? Do you have anything to pay for that?"
Nikita had not even noticed the shop owner until it was too late. He only stared up at the man with wide eyes. He hoped he was not in trouble...
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Bellamy had been walking behind the child for several minutes, having immediately noticed the danger of someone so small strolling the streets all alone. It wasn't right, and despite it not being any of his business, Bellamy's heart had not allowed him to turn away from the boy. Instead the soldier continued to watch from just behind, following and assuring the child was safe in his journey. The man had read much of the culture but he still could not fathom why the boy would be out here by himself.
He had to be lost.
Bellamy had been preparing to approach the child when he paused at the produce stand. The soldier paused for only a moment, thinking maybe this had been the boys destination, but then the shop keeper was glowering down at the boy and that sent Bellamy into immediate action.
"Sir! That uh- that's my kid. And I'd appreciate if you'd back up a little. We can surely pay." At this point Bellamy had surprised himself with the outburst, but it never showed. The soldier stood proudly, even reaching down to scoop the child into his arms before dropping his money into the shopkeepers hand, plus a little extra so he could buy the kid a little treat.
Finally, Bellamy was able to look into the boys face for the first time, his blue eyes shining brightly as he took the child in. "Hey there. My names Bellamy and I don't think you belong out here in the streets." His smile was radiant, even as he patiently awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Nikita was wide-eyed as this stranger stepped in and saved the day for him. He had always been a shy child, not to mention that although he was taught English along with Russian, his English wasn't too strong. So for a moment all he did was stare up at Bellamy curiously.
"I am Nikita." He spoke, sure to enunciate every word properly. "Wanted to find someone to pway wif... and now am lost." He was still learning to speak properly in Russian. English was an entirely different story. He could only hope he was saying what he meant. "Don't know where home." He spoke softly, then glancing down towards the ground. He had always been told not to talk to strangers.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:44 pm

"Hey, you don't have to be afraid of me.  Im one of the good guys!" Bellamy reached into the back pocket of his service pants to produce a fine Lieutenants hat as though that would be proof enough.  He hadn't taken the time to change, a fact he was now grateful of.  Being he was noticeably a soldier no one ever gave him much trouble. Bellamy gently settled the hat onto Nikita's head before carrying on in near perfect Russian.  He'd learned mostly from Vitaly, but his job demanded he be able to communicate with the natives so Bellamy had taken it upon himself to learn.  
"Its nice to meet you, Nikita. Why don't you pick out another snack and then you can try and tell me what your home looks like? "  The boy couldnt have wandered too far, he was only a toddling child.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Nikita did as told, picking himself out something else to eat before glancing around and trying to see if he could see the home. He felt so tall up here in Bellamy's arms, he thought he might be able to see. However, he had no such luck.
"I live with the other boys who don't have family." He spoke carefully in his childish variation of the Russian language. "It is a big house... hundreds of us." He informed Bellamy, unsure of the word for what his home was. He had completely forgotten about his worries though by now, leaned back in Bellamy's arms, enjoying his food while the man's hat sunk down over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:06 am

The soldier swayed as the tiny child explained himself, stomach lurching as chills ran down his spine. "You don't have a family?"  
It bothered Bellamy on a personal level. He didn't realize it at the time, but because Nikita had no family and he had no children, the soldier had felt as though they were two kindred spirits, possibly even able to complete each other.
"So that makes you an orphan, huh kiddo?" The soldier shifted Nikita onto his hip before turning back to the crowded streets.  He was determined to at least find the place.
The thought of actually leaving the boy there had yet to cross his mind though. How could he live with leaving a child, so fragile and innocent back into such a terrible situation?
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:40 am

"Yes." Nikita nodded as Bellamy reminded him of the word he had been looking for. Orphanage. "The orphanage.... that way." He pointed in the general direction he had toddled off from. It was a large building, still able to be seen in the distance. The boy really hadn't made it too far. He had been given left on the orphanage doorstep when he was only a week old. He had no recollection of either of his parents. He did not even have a last name. He was only Nikita, a rather common name in this country. He had been named by the worker that had found him and got him settled in the orphanage. He would take the last name of whichever couple eventually adopted him... if he was ever adopted at all.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:59 am

"Alright."  The soldier let out a thoughtful hum as he considered what he should do.  Of course the appropriate action would be to take Nikita back towards his orphanage and drop him off.  But there was still a strange tug at his heart whenever he thought of leaving the wide eyed toddler.  
Bellamy was dragging his feet as he headed back towards the orphanarium, using the extra time to ponder any other course of action he could take. 
What else was there though?
He couldnt just drop everything and take Nikita home with him, could he? There had been no time to talk to Vitaly, and he was still touring on duty. 
But still, not matter how complicated, leaving was simply not an option.  Especially not when Nikita fit so perfectly in his cradled arms. 
He could almost fool himself into thinking the boy was truly his.
"So, Nikky. While we walk why don't you tell me what you like to do for fun." The soldier spoke softly, his Russian muddled by the english accent he carried but still understandable.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:53 pm

"I like to play outside." Nikita nodded, enjoying the nickname Bellamy called him. "There is not a lot to do when we're inside." He had always been shy and because of this, did not have any really close friends. His days were fairly lonely. "I like getting ready for days when people come to look at me. I've had five meetings with families this year... I get to dress up on those days." He gave Bellamy a soft smile. "Nobody comes back though... I still like it though." He nodded happily.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Bellamy felt physically nauseous as the tiny boy admonished that he'd be left so many times. The soldier ached to think about how that must have made Nikita hurt, the damage it could leave him permanently scarred with. He knew then that he would not be leaving here without the boy. Nikita didn't deserve to be deserted, no child did. Nikita was still special though, even if it was only because Bellamy had already become attached while holding him.
"When will your next dress up day be? Maybe I could come visit. " No promises yet though. He'd yet to speak with Vitaly and he couldn't bare to be another disappointment in the boys life.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:31 pm

"Well you could come any time." Nikita informed the man, nodding lightly. "People come and walk around and meet us. If they seem nice I go over and talk to them. Then if they like me they come back and I have a dress up day to meet them. I gotta be real good then. But they don't come back anyways." He shrugged his shoulders lightly. "Where are you from?" He tilted his head then, glancing up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:55 pm

"Where am I from?"  Bellamy echoed the words, finding himself all but beaming down at the small toddler, entirely amused by his question.  The boy was obviously observant, another quality the soldier found impressive.  "Well, im from a place thats way across the Atlantic ocean. Its called America."  The man explained everything gently, as though he was excited to be teaching.  Many others tired of such things, but Bellamy was completely taken with it. He adored feeling like a father.  "How'd you know I wasn't from here? You sure are smart."  The soldier was crooning now, focused more on the child resting in his arms rather than searching for the orphanarium.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:38 pm

The boy's eyes went wide with amazement.
"I wanna go to America." He nodded his head. He often heard of this place. It sounded so much nicer than here. Maybe he wouldn't be so lonely there. "I knew 'cause your voice is different and you gave me the fun hat." He informed, pulling off the lieutenant's hat Bellamy had given him. "I never seen this before." He smiled happily, proud that this man thought he was smart.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:56 pm

"Well maybe you will someday."  The soldier assured in his softest of tones, afraid to actually get the boys hopes up just in case something went wrong.  If nothing else, he could let Nikita keep his hat.  It wouldnt be badly missed, he'd simply have to order another and maybe endure some slight scolding from his superiors but it would definitely be worth it to leave the boy with at least some token assuring him that someone cared. 
"And this hat?  Lets just call it yours from now on."  Bellamy winked as he tapped the rim of the headwear, hopeful that this at least would brighten the boys day. 
By now he had come across the road leading into the orphanarium.  There was a large sign out front indicating that he was indeed in the right place.
And yet-
Bellamy wasnt budging.  The soldier was simply standing along the sidewalk, rocking Nikita in his arms and enjoying the child's company.
He couldn't bare to actually approach the home and face the hurt of having to walk away from the boy. 
Instead he pulled his phone from his pocket, hurriedly placing a video call back to his home in America with the hopes that upon laying eyes on Nikita, Vitaly would fall in love just as he had. 
"Listen Nikky, a very pretty man is going to answer the phone and when he does I need you to smile wide, alright?  And wave." The soldier winked assuringly as he directed the boy, his entire face seeming to brighten as Vitaly's face finally flickered across the screen.
"Good morning, gorgeous." Bellamy greeted warmly, just as he did every time he placed a call in to his lover. The soldier made sure to call at least twice a day, once to say good morning and then again just before bed so that he could still fall asleep to the Russian's face, even despite their distance.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:32 pm

Vitaly was grinning as he answered the call, always happy to hear from his lover. God, he missed his soldier.
"Morning, handsome." He was still smiling, even as he was taken off guard by the child in his lover's arms.
"Hello, pretty man." Nikita spoke in his awkward English, smiling wide and waving like Bellamy had told him.
"Hello there." Vitaly smiled, speaking in Russian as he realized the boy was a native to his home country. "And who would you be?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:03 am

Bellamy had to fight hard in order to resist the urge to lean down a plant a kiss to the crown of Nikita's head as the boy did as he was asked to, his actions unbearably adorable in all the ways the soldier had hoped.  
"This here is Nikita.  I just kinda found him wandering around on the streets.  He says he's from this orphanage."  The man motioned to the large home in the background, his lips moving silently over Nikita's head.
"Can we adopt him? Can I at least try?"  
Bellamy wouldnt dare say anything infront of the boy, but he needed an answer from Vitaly before he did anything as life changing as adopting a child.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:25 am

Vitaly had seen the question coming as soon as he'd noticed the boy in his lover's arms. He smiled softly, shaking his head. He could already tell how infatuated Bellamy was with the young child. He arched an eyebrow at his lover as if to ask, are you sure?
"It's nice to meet you, Nikita. I'm Vitaly."
"Vitaly." Nikita repeated, glancing up at Bellamy then. "Is he your boyfriend?" He questioned grinning slyly at the soldier.
Vitaly chuckled, taking this opportunity while Nikita was looking away to mouth to his lover.
"Go ahead." He had sort of wanted to be there when they adopted their first child, but it was clear Bellamy wanted to do this as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:44 am

"He's a lot more than that, Nikky.  He's more like my soulmate."  The soldier was nearly crooning as the excitement surged throughout his chest.  Up until now, he'd refused to get his hopes up.  But Vitaly was telling him it was okay.
Vitaly was giving permission.
Bellamy was so elated that for an instance he nearly let it go at that. He wanted to bring Nikita home so badly he almost forgot to pause and truly consider his lover.  Vitaly would give him anything if it would make him happy, and nothing would make him so happy as having Nikky.
But what about Vitaly?
It would be his baby, too.
"Hey, listen.  I can call you back later if you want. We can talk more then.  Maybe I can get you a flight headed this way if we make a decision."  That would be forcing him to leave Nikita at the orphanage for the time being, a near unbearable thought, but it was instinct to put his mates needs first. 
"It wouldnt be fair for you not to be here with us.  I mean...I guess you really should meet him in person first..." Bellamy was clearly talking more to himself than Vitaly, trying so hard to quell the anxiety he felt flooding his chest at the thought of dropping Nikita off to be alone in that orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:12 am

"How about I hop on the next flight over right now?" Vitaly questioned, smiling softly. "If I leave in the next hour or so, I should be there by tomorrow morning. I can meet him then." He knew Bellamy did not want to let the boy go even for a second so he was trying to make it as quick as possible. He already knew they would end up adopting the boy. Bellamy adored him already. Vitaly just wanted to be there for the special moment.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:34 am

"That-That would be perfect!"  Bellamy's entire face brightened, and even his shoulders perked up at the delightful news.  Since it would only take his lover until tomorrow morning, he might even have a chance at convincing the head of the orphanarium to let him stay the night with Nikita.  "You're so great, you know that? I love you so much."  The soldier was nearly bubbling over with excitement, blue eyes now gleaming with anticipation.  "I guess we will see you tomorrow then, huh?"  That thought alone was enough to make Bellamy's heart skip a beat.  He missed his mate dearly.  To see him again so soon would be like an early christmas present.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 2:00 am

Vitaly couldn't help but grin brightly at the excitement on his lover's face.
"I can't wait." He blew a kiss to the screen. "Will Thatch be free tomorrow? I could see if Eustass wants to come." He had grown rather close to Eustass over the long months while their soldiers were gone. It would make travelling a lot less lonely. Plus, he would just feel dreadful if he got to see his soldier while Eustass was left to miss Thatcher another night.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 4:43 am

"Yeah, he should be free.  We had plans together but now things have changed."  The soldier gave Nikita a near tender glance.  "Im sure he'll still be free though.  I'll ask him to come by the orphanage and meet Nikky." Bellamy was already thinking of the boy as his.  It would be devastating if something were to happen that would keep the orphanage from adopting the boy out to them. "You should definitely ask Eustass to come. I wont tell Thatcher though.  It might be nice for him to have a surprise."  A fond smile found the soldier as he thought of his best friend.  "I'll tell him I have a present coming for him, hows that? Then he can still be excited and spend some time agonizing over the surprise.  He'll never expect to see Eustass."  Bellamy hadnt been expecting to see his lover either, but the man was nearly vibrating with excitement now at the prospect of being able to hold the Russian in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:36 pm

"Sounds great, handsome. I'll call you when we land." Vitaly was never one to show much emotion on his face but even he was smiling widely at the thought of getting to be with his lover in less than twenty four hours. He couldn't wait. "I love you." He bid his lover goodbye before hanging up and hurriedly packing just enough things for a few nights. Then he headed over to Eustass's house, pounding on the door in a way that surely would get anyone but him or Thatcher their ass kicked by the alpha.

When Vitaly's face disappeared from the screen, Nikita looked curiously up at Bellamy.
"What were you talking about?" He questioned, tilting his head. He had been trying to follow along with the conversation but had quickly gotten lost.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Eustass had indeed gotten out of bed in a flurry of profanity and threats, intent on breaking the arm of whatever poor soul dared to beat on his door in such a manner.  It was only just as he was yanking the door open did he catch the familiar scent of his best friend.  The knowledge that it was Vitaly had an immediate calming effect on the alpha.  Sure he was still fussing about being woken up, but at least now he had some company. With Thatcher gone, his house was damn near suffocating him with its silence. 
"And what are you so fucking cheeky about-ya?"  Eustass noted the excitement still claiming Vitaly's face as he moved aside to let the Russian inside. 

Bellamy could only beam down at the small child, the happiness flaring in his chest at the sight of the boy nearly overwhelming.  This could be his kid, his baby boy.  It would take some paperwork and he'd undoubtedly be asked so pay some fees, but that was of little consequence.  In just a few hours, he could be a daddy.
The thought filled him with such elation that Bellamy found himself spinning Nikita in joyous circles as he approached the walkway of the orphanarium. 
"The pretty man wants to come meet you in person since I like you so much.  Is that okay with you?" The soldier was still grinning even as his cheeks began to ache.  "And im going to go inside with you and talk to some people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullet Proof.    Bullet Proof.  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullet Proof.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bellamy/Vitaly-
Jump to: