Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Were Just Kids In Love.

Go down 
+6
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:32 pm

"Shannon VanArNam." He smiled as he thought of the other boy, he loved his friend.
"Who was your first crush?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 pm

"Hmm..." Ryker thought about this one a bit. "Actually, I think it was you." He grinned. "Who was your first crush?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 am

"My God F*cker...." He blushed lightly at Rykers answer though. The boy was really sweet.
It was flattering.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:27 am

"That's cute." Ryker nodded, then he chuckled. "So is that." He winked, reaching out to touch the boy's cheek as he blushed. He really was sweeter than he seemed. Especially for Jasey... only for Jasey, really.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:35 am

"Shut up." Jasey pushed his hand away, his words drawn out in a small whine. "Jezz...." But the touch was different, electric.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:45 am

"You ever... done anything with your... god fucker?" Ryker snickered to himself as he propped his head up on a hand, watching the other boy. He really did enjoy getting to know his crush.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 am

"No. I wish. He turned me down..." The boy spoke the last bit quietly, he was still sore with Gabriel about telling him no.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 am

Gabriel thought of the boy as his own son. That was just... not happening.
"Aw. Well he missed out then, didn't he..." Ryker smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 am

"Da*n right." Jasey snorted at the thought, Gabriel could kiss his butt, he was so much better than anything the man had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:04 am

Ryker laughed.
"I didn't think anyone would turn you down..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 am

"Yeah well...." Gabriel was the reason he now needed to be wanted by virtually everyone. He felt he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:15 am

"Anyone else in the family you've tried anything with?" He hummed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 am

"No. I think I might have hit on Cove at one point but we never had anything. I just thought he was a cute guy." Jasey shrugged lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 am

"He's my best friend." Ryker nodded. Cove was an ass but he knew better than to try anything with Jasey. He was Ryker's. Ryker himself had hit on lots of people in the family but he'd never really wanted any of them but Jasey.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 am

"You and Cove ever have anything?" He asked the boy with a critical brow.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 am

"Hell no. He always tries to get me to mess around with him, experiment and stuff but I don't wanna." He shook his head. "What about you and Shannon?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:09 am

"Pshhhh Shannon isnt sexy enough for me." He laughed at his new friend. "But really nah, we have always just been close."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:17 am

"Cove is good looking enough... just I'm not playing bottom to anyone." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 am

Jasey rolled his eyes at the boy, glancing to his rear.
"I happen to like it up the arse."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:39 am

"And I happen to not like it up the arse." He mocked lightly. "There's nothing wrong with some people liking it, just not me. Sounds painful." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 am

"Oh no." he replied quickly, hE loved things in his butt, he only had fingers and dildos but still.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 am

Ryker chuckled.
"Really? Does it feel good?" He arched an eyebrow curiously. He couldn't imagine how it could.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:34 pm

"Amazing." He noted, his face controlled in a look of Ecstasy as he thought about the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:58 pm

He nodded.
"Well, at least thanks for answering my question from earlier about you being a virgin." He chuckled lightly. If the boy knew what it felt like to have something up his ass, he assumed he was not a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Jasey nodded his head, laughing alone with him.
That worked well.
"Yeah, so....You have any weird kinks?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Were Just Kids In Love.
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next