Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Rhett raised a brow, but he did reach over for his cell phone. He found Misery's contact and pressed 'call'
Misery never did answer.
It was odd, Misery usually always answered Rhett.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 pm

"See? Heh's ignoren ya..." Cove shook his head. "Ah'm tellin ya. Ah really fucked up..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Rhett just grunted, shaking his head once more.
"Wheh carehs. Heh isnt worth yar sadness Coveh."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:13 pm

"Dad, ah love hem. Heh means ah lot ta meh. Heh es warth it." Cove frowned.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:14 pm

"Doneh ya got another boeh?" Rhett could have sworn his son was going out with Cade and Keltons slow brat.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:19 pm

"Yeah, dad. Soh? Misereh esn't just a sex toy. Heh's mah best friend. Heh's like mah brother." Cove shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Rhett raised a brow at him.
"An ya...Ave sex with yar...brotheh?"
He wanted to laugh so bad, but he refrained.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:46 pm

"Noh... dad, yar missin' tha point." Cove groaned loudly. "Tha point es heh means a lot ta meh."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Rhett nodded slowly, glancing to the door.
"Ah can talk ta em....If ya want meh too."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:01 am

"Noh... ah don't want ya ta hurt hem... Anyways, ah don't deserve another chance." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:10 am

"Don ya goh talkin likeh thah or ah will hurt em." Rhett threatened his son, forcing Coveh to look into his eyes.
"Evereh one makes mistakehs. Yar no exceptioneh. Neither ahm ah...Noh oneh es."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am

"Ah no dad but still... ah don't want ya to." Cove shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:19 am

Rhett frowned deeply at his son, shaking his head.
"C'mon, tryeh an sleep et off, wheh can try again in tha mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:20 am

"Alright dad." Cove slowly slid over, squeezing in between both his parents, one arm hugging his mother's lithe body to him as he buried his head in his dad's chest.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:39 am

Rhett made sure he could reach both of them in case of an emergency before he settled in with Cove and Kyndal, letting sleep reclaim him.
A week passed with no word from Misery, then another...
And soon a month had passed with nothing....
But one day, Angel timidly knocked on the door to the Braxton house. He held a small box that still seemed heavy for Angel.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:43 am

Cove opened the door, smiling softly down at the boy.
"Whatcha doin' here, Angel?" He spoke, leading the boy inside. He enjoyed Angel. His soft spot for him was much like the one he had for Leon.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:46 am

"I-I...Uhm..." Angel stumbled momentarily, his speech failing him as he looked around the large home. But he had determination in his large blue eyes,, and if it took him forever he would do what he came to do.
"M-Misery....He as-asked me to come g-get his th-hings..."
Angel turly did feel bad about it though. He knew how much Misery cared for Cove, and he could see Cove cared for Misery, too.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:51 am

"Oh." Cove's face fell. "Fineh. Ah'll help ya. Come on." He led the boy up to his room, clearing out a drawer he'd had just for Misery's things.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:54 am

Angel sat beside Cove, his eyes darting around the room, his bottom lip jutting out pitifully.
"C-Cove...." He spoke softly, a tiny hand coming up to rest atop of Coves.
"I-Im sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:56 am

"Whatcha sorreh for?" Cove raised an eyebrow but didn't make eye contact as he went around gathering things and putting them in the box for Angel.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:59 am

"I-Im...I-Im sorry y-your hurting...." Angel truly was, he was sorry they both were hurting. He was a sweet person like that. "H-He m-misses you a-and I know you m-miss him and i-its hard and I-Im sorry....I-If I could I-I would hu-hurt for you." He was used to hurting, so much that it was nothing. He was not selfish until it came to his lover, and he couldnt imagine losing Gabriel. He knew Cove and Misery were together like that but still, they loved each other. His head head dropped down as he watched Cove. "I-I really would...I-I w-would...I-I....I tr-tried..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:01 am

Cove sighed, stepping over and pulling the small boy to his chest.
"Thank ya Angel.... Yar sweet."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:04 am

Angel went frigid in his arms, his heart beating at the unfamiliar touch. Still though Angel let Cove hug him, even wrapping his trembling arms around Cove's neck. "I-Im sorry..." His eyes teared up. Really he had no reason to cry, but he felt like Cove was too strong to cry.
So he would cry for him.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:06 am

"Et's not yar fault, love." Cove smiled softly, stroking the soft black hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:14 am

"I-I know...I-I know..." Angel pressed his face into Cove's neck. "I-I....H-He...Y-You..." Angel took a deep breath, looking up at Cove with tearful eyes.
This could be Misery if the boy wasnt so strong. Misery could be just like this, but he wasnt...
He was too hot headed and bossy to be reduced to this.
But Angel had not been. And even though Misery spent a lot of his time over at Trever's, he didnt spend all of his time there like Angel did...
But even if he had, nothing would change.
Misery was Misery.
Angel was Angel.
Two totally different souls who were just dealt the same hard life.
Angel looked away, shaking his head with a heavy heart.
"I-If you need m-me or h-him just...Tell me and i-ill tell him okay? C-Carter told him he w-wasnt allowed to t-talk to you anym-more..." The small boy shook his head. "B-But Misery said it was o-okay. H-He needed to be completely C-Carters and h-he was tired of pu-pushing away. H-he is so-sorry..." Angel sniffled. "H-He said y-you had be-better be sorry t-to..."
Of course, such a Misery thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next