Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster

Go down 
+2
Carter Kensington
Trever Murdock
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:29 am

Trever growled in irritation as another wave of nausea hit him. It had been happening often and he could not deal with this while he was working. The grease and exhaust from the cars were churning his stomach, the sun beating down on him when he was up and the smell suffocating him when he was working under a car.
Finally he just sat up and rested his face in his hands, a million factors running through his mind as his boss gently offered to let him take the day off. The boy was looking rather pale and clammy. Trever was the mans best worker so he didnt mind cutting him some slack. Trever thanked the man before he slowly made his way up and staggered from the shop. He plopped down in the grass on side of the road, warily staring into the bright blue sky. Now his issue was getting home from here. They didnt make a lot of money, just enough to scrape by, so they had no vehicle or cell phone....Trever was just going to have to walk back to their little hide away in the woods.
After almost a full half hour of laying around in the grass, Trever started toward his home.
He arrived their another hour later. He was early still though, if he had stayed at work he would have taken at least six to seven hours to get back. He stumbled into the home, crashing into the small cot on the floor which they slept on.
As his eye lids fluttered to a shut, he had a sinking feeling that he knew what was wrong with him.
But nah, that was just the heat talking.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:39 am

"Trever?" Barry's voice rang out from the kitchen, well the only tiny other room in their small home. He popped his head into the room with the young Rhett on his hip. "Home already?" He arched an eyebrow before realizing his lover didn't look good at all. "Are you alright, babe?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:42 am

"Im fine, just dont feel good. Got the day off..." Trever turned away from him, simply snorting as Rhett went on about missing him. "Trevah!" The boy pouted, poking at Barry. "He isnt listen' ta me! Heh ish behin mean!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:48 am

Barry chuckled softly, sitting down beside Trever on the cot, Rhett still in his arms.
"Quit bein mean to him Trever. He just missed you." Barry smiled at the small boy, pecking his forehead. He was still worried. Trever really did look sick. He'd never have taken a day off if he didn't feel absolutely dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:53 am

Trever paid him no mind, clutching his stomach and curling himself tight into a ball. As he forced his eye lids open, he peered at Barry tiredly. "I missed him too." Rhett grinned settling beside his brother and trying to snuggle. "Missed you too Barry." Trever smiled lightly as he let Rhett hug him. He hadnt felt well for a week or so now and in the back of his mind he knew he needed to check himself out, he just didnt seem to have the time.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:08 am

"I missed you too gorgeous." Barry pressed a kiss to the man's cheek, wrapping an arm around his waist. "Trev, you look really sick... Are you sure nothing's wrong? Have you checked yourself out?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:18 am

"Not yet." Trever turned to curl himself against Barry. "Havent had time too. Been busy." He yawned, whining softly as Rhett leaned over him, pressing his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 am

"Well as soon as you feel better, I want you to... and I don't want you working tomorrow either." Barry nodded, pressing Trever close to him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:41 am

"I got too." Trever glanced up at his lover. "Boss man needs me, busy day with some kinda of big mud pulls going on this weekend. He says he needs his best mechanics and im number one. Trever smiled rather proudly, he appreciated his way with tools. "Ill check myself though before I go, just in case."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 am

"Alright baby..." Barry frowned lightly. "Promise me you'll tell me if anything's wrong?" He arched an eyebrow, eyeing Trever closely.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:53 am

"Sure." Trever didnt bother to hide things from Barry anymore. Ever since Perry he had come to terms with the fact that Barry would love him anyway, anyhow.
And after taking a quick nap, he did get himself up and go to the tiny little bathroom in the rotting shack they called home. The bathroom was nasty, a hole in the floor to step over, along with several fungus's growing about through said hole. Yet they did have a small mirror and so this is where Trever went to check himself.
He had brought along his kit, sitting it on the broken plastic toilet, he began his series of tests.
He was in the bathroom for a rather long time, even after he had the results he was just sitting on side of the decaying tub.
Pregnant.
How was he going to tell Barry this? They barely had money to feed themselves, much less take on the troubles of a child.
And plus he was only fifteen....And making the only source of income they had at the moment. Barry had to stay and watch Rhett since they couldnt afford a sitter.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:00 am

"You okay in there?" Barry called after Trever hadn't come out for a while. He was in the middle of feeding Rhett dinner with the little amount of food they had. He and Trever could survive on little scraps of food, all their energy and money went to making sure Rhett had large healthy meals every day.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:05 am

"Im fine!" Trever called back, huffing softly as he threw the positive pregnancy test through the hole in the floor, then proceeded to trash all four others, every one of them positive.
He opened the door and smiled, kissing Rhett on the head.
"Food good kiddo?" Trever asked lightly, the smell making himm sick to his stomach. As Rhett nodded and went on about his day, Trever moved to peck Barry's cheek.
"I think its just a little cold, ill be okay."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:08 am

"Promise?" Barry asked, looking his lover in the eyes as he tugged him closer to himself.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:11 am

"Uh." Trever hesitated, although lying was insanely easy for him, everything was different when it came to Barry. He had never wanted to lie to the man in the first place and after they had finally gotten away together he had promised himself he never would.
And Trever Murdock never went back on promises.
"Barry...Look its a bit more than a cold but im telling you, im fine sweet heart."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:17 am

"Trever." Barry paused, his voice full of worry. "What is it? Tell me right now." He couldn't afford losing Trever... Trever was everything.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:20 am

"There is nothing to tell! Im just sick." Trever tried to shrug his lover off, at least until he knew how he wanted to go about this. Things were hard enough as they were, he didnt want to imagine life with a kid. They already had Rhett and he was more than enough.
The boy gave Barry a reassuring smile, his bright blue eyes flashing to the man lovingly. "Dont you worry about me Brooks, you know I can handle my own."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 am

"I swear to god Trever... if you're hiding something important from me, I'll kill you." Barry sighed softly, pressing the man close to him and kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:45 am

"Wouldnt that kill the point of me telling you something is wrong?" Trever murmured into the mans chest, his arms rising to hug onto his lover.
"Ya guess areh toh loveh." Rhett laughed at them, shaking his head at the pair as he finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:35 pm

"Yes, but... just hush." Barry muttered at Trever softly, chuckling as Rhett spoke.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:48 pm

"I need to get to sleep, I have work tomorrow." Trever yawned lightly, glancing around to see what food they had for the night. "You eat yet?" He asked Barry lightly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:04 pm

"Eh, not much but yeah." Barry nodded. "The rest is yours so go ahead." He gestured to the pan on the stove. There was still a good bit of food, he always tried to save Trever a bigger portion than himself.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 pm

"Hmm." Trever glanced over to the stove, then back to Barry.
The man had lost weight since they had been on their own...
"How about, I eat what I want. And you can have my left overs." Trever moved to the pan, once more going through proportions in his head. He ate until he felt he would not feel hungry. There wasnt much left but it was still something. He scooped some of the food up and offered it to Barry as if he were feeding a baby.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Barry smirked lightly at the man, shaking his head.
"I wanted you to have it." But he leaned forward anyways, eating from the spoon Trever held like he was an infant. "Thanks babe." He chuckled, his hand moving to take Trever's.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

"Im full though!" Since being on their own, full to Trever was not having his stomach feel like it was caving in. "Plus your make a cute baby." He nodded, his hand holding Barry's tightly as he gathered another soon full.
"Speaking of babies, I meant to ask you. What do you think about having one?" He paused. "In the future."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next