Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. Empty
PostSubject: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Xavier groaned loudly as he laid his head down on the table in front of him. He felt like complete and utter shit today. The virus was taking hold of him and he couldn't deal with it much longer. Phil had taken the day off today and although Xavier had been tempted to do so himself, he hated closing the shop down even for a day so he was here at work by himself. He'd only had one customer so far today and he was thankful for that. Maybe he could get a nap in. He felt like death. He soon found himself stretched out on the reclining chair he had for clients to sit on. He was laying shirtless, the gun tattoo on his hip clearly visible with the way his pants hung down below his hips, one arm lazily hanging off the edge of the chair as he let his eyes slip shut.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:17 pm

And just as soon as Xavier shut his eyes, the bell on the door sounded with a customer's entrance. Killian Murdock stepped inside, his boots thudding on the floors as he entered the shop. His blue eyes found Xavier on the couch rather quickly, and a large smile crossed his face.
What a sexy beast he had walked in on.
Stepped over to the man, he crouched so his face was closer to Xavier's than it probably should have been, but the man looked nice and Killian was always on the prowl.
"Well hello Dearie, what have we here? Sex on the couch?" It could be if the boy didnt refuse him. "Or are weh up ta giving tattoo's today?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Xavier lazily let an eye open to meet Killian's gaze. Honestly, he was quite shocked to see the boy so close but it didn't show. He wasn't active enough today to be too shocked. He gave a small smirk as he forced himself to sit up in the chair.
"Sex on the couch is an option as long as I can just lay there." He yawned, standing and dragging a hand through his hair. There were large bags under his eyes, bruises running down his arms and back as he moved to prepare his ink gun. "So ya want a tattoo?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:31 pm

"Ah would rather tha sex on tha couch if ets all tha same ta you, love." Killian chuckled softly, eyes Xavier's body critically. "Ya alright there lassie?" The man reached out to lightly trace over the bruises, his mind shuffling through what could be the cause. These marks were from being beat on, definitely. It was something else and Killian just wasnt sure what. He had actually forgotten about his tattoo in his pondering of the others marred skin.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Xavier nodded, his muscles tensing as the man touched him. He glanced back at Killian.
"I'm fine, I've been better, but I'm fine." He flashed a tired smile, his movements all quite lethargic as he turned to face Killian again. "While that sex on the couch thing sounds great, I'm pretty sure it's not in the job description." He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 pm

"Soh? Close down shop, ahm the only one here." Killian winked at him, "Ah wont tell is you wont dearie." Though he teased it was obvious he wasnt getting any, at least not today. The man seemed very much under the weather, and Killian didnt like that. He felt the need to fix it, actually.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:00 am

"I'm afraid I have to turn you down." Xavier smirked. "You still in for the tattoo?" He arched an eyebrow, leaning against the wall tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 am

"Ah guess soh." Killian glanced around the room, eyeing all the different models of tattoo's. "Dearie, ya think ya could help meh pick one?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:12 am

Xavier nodded, glancing around as well.
"Well what type are you looking for? Chest piece, back piece? Something small, something big?" He questioned, pulling out a book of his personal favorites and flipping through it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:18 am

"Somethin' thah fits meh." Killian glanced through the book, though he was still more entertained with Xavier. As his eyes roamed the man, he stopped at his hip.
"Ah like yar tattoo lassie."
The gun.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

"Thanks." Xavier nodded, smiling lightly as a hand came down to trace the outline of the gun tattoo. "A friend did it for me. It's not too fancy since he's just learning but it's my favorite." Leon... He grinned at the thought. "How about one to match if you like it?" He offered. Something nice and simple, wouldn't require much effort on his part.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:28 am

"Yah, ah like et." Killian nodded, crouching down to lightly run his finger's over the others hip. The gun was simple but nice. He liked that.
"Et suits ya love."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:33 am

"I love it." Xavier nodded in agreement, moving to hook up the machine. "Take a seat. And I'm gonna need your pants off if you want it in the same place as mine." He glanced back at the other.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:36 am

"Course Dearie." He was used to taking his pants off for people. He dropped them easily, his boxers were Hanes, a bright blue like his eyes, and they hugged his pert arse tightly, his package outlines neatly in the under garments.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:48 am

Xavier's eyes were drawn to the boy. He looked him over quickly with a small glint in his eye before he turned back away, grabbing his gun and moving forward, pulling up a stool beside the man to begin his work.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 am

Killian laid in the leather chair, turning so Xavier could have room to work. This put his arse more open to the man, but Killian thought nothing of it. Instead he glanced around the room, his eyes moving over the several different tattoo designs on the wall.
"Soh, why did ya get tha tattoo in tha first place love?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 am

Xavier powered up the gun, leaning in to begin his work though he occasionally found himself staring at Killian's delicious ass.
"Well I don't know exactly. A lot of my tattoos don't really have a purpose." He shrugged. "That one... well I just wanted something to help me stand out. Even if I was in a crowd of people that looked similar to me, someone could pick me out by that tattoo. It sticks out, not like the ones on my arms." He nodded. His tattoo sleeves were brilliant if you examined them up close but far away they weren't easily distinguished.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:00 am

"Did ya do et yarself?" Killian glanced back at him, a brilliant grin over taking his features. This man was different, and that attracted Killian like a moth to light. He liked most people but he preferred someone who stood out against everyone else, like himself. Killian was someone who just jumped out, with his piercing blue eyes and his handsome smile, his love for sex and flirting and his ego that drove him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:02 am

"Nah, I did most of my tattoos myself but not that one. My friend did that for me. I was teaching him how and he practiced til he could do that one. He did this too." He pointed to the name Leon on his stomach with the heart beside it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:07 am

"Leon eh? Ah know ah Leon." Killian hummed as he thought about the boy. He had seen him at get togethers and from what he understood the boy was his stepmothers brothers son, so it was his stepmothers nephew. bad kid."
"Heh es mah step mom's, brother's kid. Leon Johnson ah believe." Killian had never taken much interest in the boy since he didnt see Blaine's family much. "Heh isnt ah kid. Soh, thah Leon, was heh yar lover er somethin?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 am

"Leon? No, not my lover." Xavier chuckled softly. "I had a thing for his mother actually. I got close to Leon though. He's the sweetest kid I've ever met." He nodded, his needle working in Killian's skin.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:18 am

Killian grunted at the needle, though it didnt really bother him. It was simply different. "Soh love, tell meh about yarself?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:22 am

"Not much to know really. I'm Xavier. Xavier Malone. And you are?" He arched an eyebrow, slowing down a bit with the needle at the man's grunt.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:30 am

"Ahm Killian Murdock Dearie, and ah doh believe if ya play yar cards right, ya migh' get tha honor of bein mah friend." With benefits with Killian was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:35 am

Xavier smirked softly at the man as he continued his work.
"Don't know if you'd want me as a friend, Killian. Although it's a pleasure to meet you." He flashed one of his signature grins although it didn't hold the same sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next