Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:28 pm

"You're definitely the most attractive man I've seen in a while." Xavier agreed, though he didn't appear to be interested in pursuing Killian. It'd only been recently he'd contracted the disease and he wasn't yet sure how to go about having a relationship with this, or if he'd even find someone interested in one.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 pm

"In ah while? Try eva mate." Killian ruffled the others hair, rocking him lightly as he prepared for a night of caring for another, he didnt mind it. In fact it reminded him of caring for a sick child. Killian was the type that even if you didnt want him, he may still pursue you, and if he really liked you, nothing would change that.
Not even a disease.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 pm

"Not the hair." Xavier yawned. "Well if you're offering to take care of me, I'd love some soup if you're up for cooking." He winked at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 pm

"What kinda soup love?" Killian didnt mind cooking, he had to do it anyways. Actually he had already planned on it.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:01 pm

"Hmm I'll go simple. Chicken noodle would be nice." He smiled softly as he watched Killian. He found himself staring at the other man quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 pm

"All righ'." The man moved from the bed. He had not gotten his pants before leaving the shop so he was still in just his boxers, his half finished tattoo showing as he strut into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Xavier couldn't help but eye his ass as he walked away. He hadn't really wanted anyone since his last girlfriend but he just couldn't stop himself from being attracted to Killian. He laid there for several minutes before forcing himself up and following Killian.
"Don't yell at me, I get bored alone."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Killian grunted as he glanced to the other mans direction. He motioned over to the small dining room table and one of the two chairs that accompanied it. "Take ah load off love, ah'm fightin' with tha stoveh." And he was, he had almost caught fire three times now.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Xavier plopped down on the chair, watching Killian.
"Not a talented chef?" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:44 pm

"Ah usually eat out." Killian grumbled as he poured salt over a new flame. "But since yar special an ah want ta get in yar pants, ah decided ah would cook fer ya."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:54 pm

"You can order something out." Xavier chuckled. "Soup isn't a necessity." He smiled softly, appreciating the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 pm

"Et es when yar new friend es sick an asked ya fer et." Killian whined softly as some of the boiling water popped out and burned his finger.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:04 pm

"Well I'd much rather have a new friend than some soup and if you keep it up you'll end up hurting yourself." Xavier snickered.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:07 pm

"Ets jus' soup!" Killian hissed softy to the pot as if challenging it to burn him again. "Ah can take et!"
The man was rather amusing, talking to his food while his arse swayed with his movements.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:35 pm

"I'm not sure you can." Xavier laughed. "Want me to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:38 pm

"Noh! Ah want ya ta get on tha table an beh readeh! When ah'm done yar taking it up the arse!" Killian sounded rather serious, and he wished the man would do that but he understood that Xavier was sick and they were strangers.
Did not, and would not, stop him from trying.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Xavier laughed lightly.
"If you insist, I probably won't be very active though." He yawned, leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:01 am

"Oh, ah promise ya love. When ah'm done with ya, yar gonna beh beggin' meh fer more." He had never had sex with someone who had not thoroughly enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:09 am

"And I'm afraid I'm not much of a bottom." Xavier smirked. "So you should probably get up on this table." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:12 am

"Ha, ya wish love." Killian was tempted though. He was not one to be very picky about his sex, though he was usually always a top he had bottomed several times and he knew it wasn't a bad thing. It actually was rather pleasurable to be a bottom every once in a while, but in Xavier's shape he would not be able to meet the physical requirements of topping.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:27 am

"Good, now I have an excuse not to screw you now." Xavier chuckled. "Too tired for that." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:28 am

"Well then yar takin' et." Killian enjoyed this man, though he felt sorry for the fact he was so miserable. "Et would make ya feel better Dearie."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:47 am

"I don't wanna take it." Xavier pouted, his lower lip jutting out. "Just make me my soup and hush." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:48 am

"ah'm sure ya would like et love." Killian hummed as he stirred the pot of soup. "Maybeh make ya feel better really."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:00 am

"You're a manwhore aren't you?" Xavier laughed. He wasn't judgmental like some would be, he didn't care if Killian slept around a lot, the man probably thought he did as well since he had an STD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next