Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:03 am

"Ah ave' been told ah am." Killian never denied it. He did flirt with everyone and whenever he found someone he really tried his hardest to get them into bed, though he was never forceful. "But ya know ya find meh charmin' love."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:15 am

"Never said I didn't." Xavier nodded. "You're convincing. If I wasn't sick, we'd probably be in the bed already." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:19 am

"Ya are sick an ah think weh should still beh in bed tagether." Killian turned off the stove, pleased with his work. Turning around, he leaned on the counter tops. "Ah'm tellin ya, ah could rock yar world."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:33 am

"I like a man who fights for what he wants." Xavier chuckled, moving a strand of hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:35 am

"Aye aye Dearie, for ah man who doesn't figh' fer what heh want's, deserves what heh gets." The man held a sparkle in his eye as he spoke of his motto, his way of living.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:49 am

"True." Xavier nodded at the man, the tiniest of smirks gracing his features as he looked at Killian with a spark of interest in his eye. This man was more than just a bunch of flirting and charming smiles. He had morals, values. He was a decent man. And Xavier respected that.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:57 am

Killian truly was a different breed of man. He flirted shamelessly, though he was never any less than a gentleman. He had never in all his years risen a hand to a lover and never would he. He believed that to get anywhere in life you had to work hard, and if you want something bad enough, you had to fight nail and tooth to get it. Killian would never be a coward, and he would never back down from a fight when it concerned something he held important. Killian Murdock was a piece of work, and no one had ever truly disliked him. He was too charming, and though he could be rotten to his very core, and he would not sit around and be unhappy, he had a certain way of doing things. No his way was not always easy, but it was always right in his eyes, and because of that he could rest easy and with no regrets.
"Tell meh lassie, doh ya really not want me ta take ya into tha bed room, an ravish ya?" He stepped closer, dropping to one knee in front of Xavier to take his hand, kissing the back of it softly.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 am

Xavier found a smile for the other man. He couldn't deny the ability Killian had to make him feel utterly head over heels for him even though they'd only met an hour or two ago. That was certainly a talent.
"Sorry, I don't bottom, and I'm far too tired to give it to you right now." He shook his head, an arm slipping around Killian's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:07 am

"Ya wouldn't bottom for meh love?" He moved up, his breath hot on Xavier's ear. "Ah'm not goin' ta force ya, ah wouldn't want ya ta beh uncomfortable Dearie, though the offer es there is ya want yet." Killian leaned back, a cold hand pressing to Xavier's fevered forehead.
"There es always tomorra, fer now ya need ta eat an get inta bed, savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:12 am

"The fact that you can turn me on when I feel like shit is quite surprising." Xavier simply yawned, his eyes never leaving the man.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:19 am

"Love, ah can turn anyone on, at any timeh." He shook his head, smile handsome. "Ah guess ah was born thah way, but noh one can ever hold out fer long if ah really want em, an, jus' soh happens thah ah want ya." He nodded his head, his eyes locked on Xavier the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:26 am

"You want me, huh?" Xavier arched his eyebrow. "And why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 am

"Because love, yar different. Ya know thah life es somethin' y just ave' ta work through, disease and all. Dearie ya ave' ah spark about ya, even though yar sick ah can see who ya usually are an' ah like thah person, ah like you. Sure yar looks don't hurt, but ah like ya fer yar outlook on life and tha way ya take thing's en strideh. Ah could see mayself bein' with someone like ya. Not ta creep ya out or anything lassie, ah'm jus' sayin' ah like tha way ya are as ah person." Killian explained, his smile soft and sincere on Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:33 am

"I was thinking it was just cause I was pretty." Xavier winked lightly, jokingly. "But I appreciate that." He nodded at the man.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:46 am

"Ya are pretty love." Killian moved to sweep Xavier off his feet, cradling the man to his chest gently as he moved back around the kitchen to fix the sickly man a bowl of his soup.
"Ya are tha whole package though, ah supposeh."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:43 am

"Good point, I'm just all around amazing." Xavier joked softly, his eyes glazing over with his fever.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:49 pm

"Ah agree with ya." Killian bounced the man like he would a small child on his hip, moving to get him a spoon before walking him back to the bed room. He sat the soup on the table before slowly slowing Xavier onto the bed, carefully sitting him down and pulling the covers up around him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:05 pm

"Thank you Killian..." Xavier nodded slowly. He did appreciate how Killian was helping him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:20 pm

"Ya can replay meh with ah blowjob." The man snorted, handing the soup off to Xavier with a light smile. "Now, ya need anything else love?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:40 pm

"I think I'm good for now." Xavier grinned. "And don't hold your breath waiting for that blowjob." He chuckled as he lifted the bowl of soup, bringing a spoonful up to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:45 pm

"Not like et would take meh long ta get one." The man reached out, gently letting his fingers brush over Xavier's bruising.
"What doh ya ave' anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Xavier glanced down at the other as he ate.
"I was diagnosed with the acquired immune deficiency syndrome a few months ago." He nodded lightly. He always preferred saying it out instead of using the acronym like most did. It made it sound less... frigtening.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:20 pm

"Aids eh?" Killian nodded his head, leaning back as if this was news he heard every day. "Thah sucks, doesnt et dearie?" He never jumped to conclusion's on the disease. Sure it was sexually transmitted but not necessarily.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:43 pm

"It does." Xavier nodded lightly. "But I deal with it. I got a shitty deal, but I don't really have any choice but to live with it."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:48 pm

"Life as' ah way of bittin' way in tha arse love, but ya seem ta beh dealin' rather well." Killian respected that. No nothing could be done to cure it, but Xavier was making the best of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next