Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dance With The Devil.

Go down 
+4
Misery Braxton
Augustus McDaniels
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Morgue sighed though he withdrew his hand.
"I know you don't need my help but maybe I want to give it to you anyways."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:56 pm

"And maybe I don't give a da*mn what you want, sh*thead." Finn snapped back at Morgue, shoving him hard in his chest. "I don't f*cking need you, or your da*mn help!"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Morgue groaned, simply shaking his head.
"Look Finn. Just because you're too proud to accept help, doesn't mean you don't deserve it. Even if you don't need it, everyone deserves someone there for them. And whether you like it or not, I'm always going to be here for you. And deep down, you know that feels good. To finally have someone."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Finn bristled as Morgue spoke, his eyes darkened with hatred. The boy reached out, shoving Morgue again. By the time the way was over, Morgue was sure to sport a few bruises. "Do not f*cking talk to me like you know me f*cktard! You don't know anything about me! Or how I f*cking feel."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:40 pm

"Finn, I know how humans work, it's not a matter of knowing you personally. Everyone wants someone there for them. It's human nature. Although I do know some things about you as well. You're hiding behind curse words and violence because you're afraid of being hurt." Morgue sighed as he looked at the boy, his eyes holding a warmth they didn't normally. "But you don't need to do that with me, you know."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Finn calmed slightly, watching Moegue carefully through blackened eyes. "Im not afraid of being hurt, dumbarse. I just know its coming. Nothing good stays, sh*thead." He spoke like that was obvious. "And I don't hide, f*ckface, hiding gets you nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:00 pm

"Good things can stay if you let them, Finn." He sighed heavily, shaking his head. "You're just not letting them."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:06 pm

"Marilyn, I could let you be as f*cking good as you wanted to be, but sooner or later some sh*t would happen to f*ck everything over. Its life, and life hates me." Finn explained as if Morgue were a five year old.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:10 pm

"Why do you think like that?" Morgue frowned, his brow furrowed. "That doesn't necessarily have to be how it goes."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Finn glanced over to Morgue, black eyes hard on the other. "If you lived my life, wouldn't you f*cking have learned that by now?" Of course he would have, the kind of life Finn lead changed people. He could not help himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:20 pm

"Maybe, but the point is, it's never too late for things to change." Morgue spoke sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Finn rolled his eyes at the words. Of course he didn't believe it, but something about the way Morgue spoke made him more open to the idea.
"We'll see, jackarse."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:31 pm

"That's good enough for me." He chuckled, sliding an arm around Finn's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Finn sighed softly, actually leaning into Morgue. "Im going to be thr f*cking death of you, Marilyn."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:53 pm

"I think that sounds wonderful." Morgue nodded, pressing Finn tighter to his side.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:05 pm

"Death sounds wonderful to you, dipsh*t? Finn glanced over to Morgue curiously, indeed wanting to know the answer to this.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:09 pm

"No, but if I had to die, I'd want you to be the cause." Morgue said simply, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Finn blinked at him, moving to take Morgue's hand, squeezing it lightly. "Ya know Marilyn? I think I want the same." He would not mind Morgue being his death, the life he could live with the other being worth the risk.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:24 pm

"Good." Morgue nodded. He paused for a moment before he tilted Finn's face towards him, lightly kissing the other.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:26 pm

And surprisingly, Finn pressed into the kiss, twisting his body so he was straddling Morgue's waist. His hand moved, one curling around Morgue's neck, the other resting on the boy abdomen as Finn forced his tongue into the others mouth, lightly caressing the others pink muscle.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Morgue's arms slid to hold Finn close to him, one around the boy's waist and the other entangled in his short blonde hair. His tongue moved to rub against Finn's as he held the boy, quite happy at Finn's response.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:45 pm

"Ahem." Mathias stood at the top step, his father and mother behind him, all their watching Morgue and Finn. "Bubba! Morgue!" He was trying to get them to stop before his father said anything about it.
Finn jumped a good five feet from the steps, his mouth moving to form words but nothing came out.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Morgue pulled back, immediately cursing himself silently. He would be quite upset with himself if he got Finn in trouble.... He glanced to Finn, wondering what the boy would do. He seemed to actually care what his father thought.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Finn didn't know what to do. He didn't spend a lot of time with his father but he did care very much what the man thought of him. "I-I...Uh..." He fumbled for words, cringing as his mother clicked his tongue, shaking his head.
"We know, Finnious." The man seemed to think very little of his son, crossing his arms in disapproval as the boys father looked away.
"Well, this is uh..."
Mathias watched his parents, frowning at his mother, opening his mouth to take up for his brother but his fathers hand stopped him. The man rested his hand on Mathias's shoulder, shaking his head. Saying something to Jake, was not worth the fight.
"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend Finnious." The man smiled lightly. "He IS your boyfriend, correct?"
Finn looked to Morgue, again not sure how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:52 pm

"I am his boyfriend." Morgue nodded his head, pressing Finn to his side. "We weren't sure if we wanted to tell you just yet. Meeting the parents is sort of a big deal and we haven't been together for too long. But I really care about him." Morgue smiled at Finn's father. No, they hadn't officially discussed this yet but he wanted to make a good impression on the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Dance With The Devil.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next