Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dance With The Devil.

Go down 
+4
Misery Braxton
Augustus McDaniels
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:13 pm

The man seemed to accept this, smiling warmly at Morgue. "Take care of my boy, son."
Jake snorted as if he did not believe it but he said nothing, watching as Finn pressed his face into Morgue's neck, whispering softly.
"Thank you, Marilyn.". He did not thank people often but Morgue had truly come through for him.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:33 pm

"Of course I will." Morgue nodded at Finn's over, moving to kiss Finn's temple as he hugged the boy, appreciating the thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:45 pm

"Come on Finn, lets go." Jake stepped past them, tapping his son on his arm. Finn snarled as if he were going to argue but his father was standing there, and he could not do that in front of his father. So instead he sighed, kissing Morgue's lips once more before he followed his mother out to the taxi, waving goodbye to his family with a promise to be back later.
Mathias dropped down beside Morgue, frowning deeply.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Morgue's frown was even deeper as he watched Finn leave. He wanted to stay with him.... He decided he would find him later.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Mathias looked over to Morgue, his head cocked to the side in wonder. "Are you really dating Finney?" He asked lightly, his brother had never been interested in anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:16 pm

"I think so." Morgue nodded his head. "I really like him..."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 pm

"Hurt him, and you answer to me." Mathias was smiling but he was serious, very much so. "That is my bubba, and he can handle himself but weather he likes it or not he is small. Ill break your face." The boy nodded his head, glancing back out to the yard. "Nice day we're having, isn't Morgue?" He was kicking his feet much liek a child would, looking to the sky with a sense of wonder.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:36 pm

"It is a nice day, Mathias." Morgue chuckled softly. "You're an odd person, ya know that?" But he enjoyed the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Mathias glanced over to Morgue, eye brows knitting together. "Bubba tells me im f*cking psycho." He figured it meant the same thing, he had learned to live with it. "Look at the clouds! That one looks like a doggie!" Mathias giggled softly, pointing up to the sky. He laughed like a child, and it was odd coming from someone of his size.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Morgue allowed himself to laugh with the boy. He could definitely get used to being a part of this family.
Apart from Jake of course.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Mathias smiled over at him, a wide face splitting smile. "I think you would really like it if you came home with us for a while. I know Finney don't seem like it, but he was really excited to go. He hasn't been home in a long time and even if he only comes for a bit he would be happy." Mathias continued to kick his feet. "Daddy want to spend time with him."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:06 pm

"I'd love to come with you guys. It sounds like a nice place." And he'd love to see Finn so happy...
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:25 pm

"Great! Since your coming, ill let you in on a secret. Go for his feet, and his ribs." Mathias nodded his head, laughing still as he thought of his brother. "He might try to kill you, but its fun to hear him laugh."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:47 pm

"Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to do that." Morgue grinned at the thought of this. Hearing Finn laugh was the best thing he could think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:51 pm

"He really likes you." Mathias glanced over to Morgue. "Don't let him fool you either, He has never been...with anyone like he is with you. He lets you touch him, and he likes to be around you....It scares me kinda, because I don't want him to be hurt. But he just...I have never seen him act this way with anyone...And he had sex with you and its just..."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 pm

"I promise Mathias, I will never hurt him." Morgue shook his head. "I've never liked anyone like this before and I won't screw it up..."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:01 pm

"I hope so. I don't want him to hurt anymore." Mathias sighed softly, his lips turned down in a frown. "He seems to never get a break..."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:29 pm

"I don't know his past, but it seems like he's had a hard time. I want to fix that for him." Morgue nodded.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

"I hope you can. I hope he lets you.". Mathias worried greatly about his brother, he was always the only one to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:49 pm

"I hope he does too Mathias. I think he likes me... I hope." He nodded firmly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:04 pm

"I think its more than like.". He wasnt sure how much more, but he knew Finn enough to know that he didn't simply like Morgue. There was something else happening there."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:44 pm

"I do too but I'm not sure if it's love yet either." He nodded his head at Mathias, leaning into the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:46 pm

"Maybe not yet but I think its going to be sooner or later. " Mathias wrapped an arm around Morgue smiling to him. "That Toni, at Trever's, is he taken? he is pretty."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:56 pm

"That is Trever's husband, unfortunately for you." Morgue smiled softly at the boy. "If you touch him, I'm pretty sure Trever will kill you so be careful."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Mathias looked like a kicked puppy as he hung his head, his bottom lip poking out. He had really liked Toni...
"Awh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Dance With The Devil.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next