Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Of Repetition and Time Empty
PostSubject: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:40 am

Augustus's face was a bright pink, his freckles blending into the glow. He was in his back, his head tilted back the slightest bit as he held tight to Manuel's hands. It had taken then a while to get to it but they were making love. Augustus had been afraid, childhood memories tormenting him, along with the fact that he was merely sixteen years old. Even so, he had somehow managed to fall deeply in love with Manuel Lively and it was a love he had never thought he would have with anyone but Luca. Yet here he was, feeling even more deeply for Manuel than he had for Luca. It was an odd thing, love making. Augustus liked it though, once he had gotten past the pain of being penetrated it truly was nice. He adored the intimacy of being linked with Manuel, he felt as though he could live forever in this moment. He let out a small mew, his eyes flickering to the door, widening in horror as it opened.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:47 am

Manuel had fallen for Augustus just the same, deeper than he ever thought he could love again after losing James. He had forgotten just how wonderful love was, as well as the lovemaking. It'd been so long since he had been so intimate. Although he had aged significantly since his last time in the bedroom he was still a more than satisfactory lover, his skin still tight across his toned muscles.
He had not even noticed as the door was opened. He was far too immersed in Augustus, leaning in to kiss the boy's neck softly as he groaned his name. At least he was until his son's voice rang out behind him.
"Dad?" Luca's jaw dropped at the sight of the two of them... making love.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:54 am

Augustus gasped softly, his hands undoing themselves from Manuel's to fly up to his face, trying to cover it.
"O-Oh God." He felt tears spring to his eyes, embarrassment invading him. To make it worse, his back arched off the bed, his release spurting out onto his stomach.
He was sure he was going to die.
What a wonderful situation for his first time.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:00 am

Manuel too had been right on the edge, leaving Luca to watch as his climax came, his sperm rocketing out deep inside of Augustus. And then as soon as he finished, he was torn. Part of him needing to stop Augustus's tears and the other part wanting to apologize to Luca.
"You... you're fucking my dad?" Luca blinked at Augustus. He wasn't sure why exactly this bothered him so much but it really did... his heart was clenching painfully, trying to look away but finding that he was unable.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:04 am

"I-I..." Augustus looked over to Luca, panic clear on his face. No matter how many times he swiped at his eyes he could not stop the tears from coming. Luca sounded pained, and it was killing the redheaded boy. "L-Luca...I-I'm sorry." He whimpered, trying to moved himself up so Manuel's member slipped from his entrance. "O-Oh..." He didn't know what to do. He had not really wanted to have sex, but it had been Manuel and making love with him sounded so wonderful and now he regretted it....
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:12 am

Manuel pulled away from his new lover, immediately tugging the sheets over himself as to hide himself from his son.
"Luca..."
"Don't." Luca shook his head. "Dad, he's a virgin. How could you do something like that and..." Luca trailed off, sighing heavily.
"I know he is, Luca."
"And you still did it?" Luca blinked at his father.
"I love him." Manuel sighed softly.
"You what?" No.
What in the hell was happening...?
He knew he had no right to be jealous but he was pretty sure that was part of it... Augustus had always been there for him, pining over him...
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:18 am

"L-Luca!" Augustus scrambled off side of the bed, wincing as he landed on his sore entrance. He fumbled for his clothes, eyes wide with his anxiety. He found his flannel shirt, this one blue, and slipped it on. He then hurriedly snatched on some pants, trying to get to his feet and not looked so dis-shelved. "I'm sorry!" All he could do was apologize, he felt as though Luca was angry at him. "I-It wont happen again! I-I promise!" He slid an arm over his face, trying to clear the tears from his eyes. "I love you, please don't be mad. I just...I..." He was in love with Manuel...Even though he did still love Luca and he did not want to hurt him...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 am

Manuel's heart dropped as he heard Augustus say it would never happen again. Of course if Luca truly wanted him to he would say the same but he had thought he had sometihng special with Augustus...
"I just..." Luca stammered, running a hand through his hair. Part of him was jealous, not wanting another man touching Augustus. And then part of him was still a little kid not ready to see his daddy with anyone other than his mother, even though he had never known his mother... "Augustus i just don't know...."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:30 am

Augustus had not meant he and Manuel would never make love again, just not where Luca could walk in on them. Maybe get a 'Luca lock', or a 'Luca stay out' sign. He glanced over to Manuel, his bottom lip trembling. Honestly all he wanted was to throw himself into Manuel's arms and never leave.
"M-Manuel..." The boy looked down, he didn't know what to do...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:33 am

"Sweetheart." Manuel instinctively reached out for Augustus. He knew this would not make Luca feel any better, but he couldn't help it. He pulled Augustus back to his chest, kissing the top of the boy's head. "Luca if you're angry, just be angry with me. It was my idea." He shook his head as Luca looked at them both.
"I just don't know how to feel." That was his daddy... and his Augustus....
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 am

Augustus burrowed himself into the mans arms, peeking out at Luca with a sigh. "I agreed to it. I...Luca..." He wasn't sure what to say about it, all he knew was that the moment Manuel's arms wrapped around him, he felt so much better. "I love him..."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:44 am

"Why?" Luca sighed softly. "How?" It just wasn't adding up. He had those two out of all people ended up falling for each other.
He wanted Killian.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:48 am

"Because he is...I don't know...At first it was because he was as close to you as I was getting. And then it was because his smile was kinda like the sun, and his hands were really rough and warm. Because he is who gave you that easy laugh, and because whenever im with him I feel like he loves me. I feel like there is at least one person in this world who wants me the way I always wanted you, and then I realized that I was falling in love and it was too late to stop it. I couldn't imagine life without him commenting on my hair every time I tried to cover it up. I couldn't imagine going home and not hearing his voice. I couldn't stop...And Im so sorry...But I can't not love him..."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:51 am

Luca hated how sincere Augustus sounded... His father and his best friend were truly in love...
"I love you both... I just... I don't know why it bothers me so much..."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:53 am

Augustus turned, burying his face in Manuel's neck. "I love you...But I think I should go." He didn't want to, God know he didn't want too...
But Luca seemed like he needed comfort, and he would endure being alone after his first time if only for Luca.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:58 am

"I love you too Augustus..." Manuel murmured softly, his eyes reluctant and downcast as he stared at Augustus.
"No don't let me ruin your time." Luca sighed heavily. "Just one more question. How long have you been doing this and hiding it from me?" He would just go find Killian. Killian made everything better...
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 am

"Its been a while..." Augustus admitted softly, glancing to Manuel to say more. He was not sure what to say. He didn't want to lie but he hoped that Manuel would be able to handle it better than he would. Killian had just walked up behind Luca, peeking into the room.
"Woot! Old man got laid!" He slipped his arms around Luca's waist. "Ya put em up ta thes, ya dirteh crocodile?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 am

"It's been a few months." Manuel confessed. "But this is the first time we've been intimate..." He pressed Augustus to his side, glancing up at Killian and giving the boy a small smirk. He had grown to enjoy Killian as well, thought the man was good for his son.
Luca however was more than happy to see Killian, leaning into his lover, his head in the man's chest.
"Let's go, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 am

Killian blinked at his lover, his arms winding tight around him. "Ya alright love?" He felt rather uneasy now, with Luca looking so...
He couldn't place it.
But he did not like it.
Augustus pressed his face into Manuel's neck, sniffling softly. "Why did it have to happen now?" He asked softly, his hands holding into the mans shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:39 am

"No." Luca said simply, shaking his head. "Let's just go alright?" With that, he led his lover from the room, hugging onto him.

Manuel held Augustus close, pressing kisses into his hair.
"I'm sorry Augustus..." He murmured. He felt like the boy's first time had been ruined... "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:24 am

Killian allowed Luca to pull him out but as soon as that door had close he had taken Luca in his arms. He pressed his lover close, lips resting on his neck. "Talk ta meh crocodile..."

"I don't know...." He shook his head, feeling as if he wanted to cry all over again. "I feel like Luca hates me...." That meant the world to him, even though he was not pining over him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Luca hugged the boy close, sighing softly.
It would have been bad enough seeing his father with anyone. But with Augustus, someone he cared for... it was much harder.
"That's my daddy... And I don't know..." It just bothered him, gnawed at something deep inside of him.

"He doesn't hate you, I promise. He would be mad if he hated you. He's just hurt." Manuel sighed. He wanted to fix things with his son but he knew it was better to let Killian help him right now.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm

"Love...ah know ets hard ta see yar daddeh with someone besides yar mother. Remember both mah parents ave' different husbands now. Ah know et hurts. Ah hated et at first, but they were happeh. Maybe not tagether but happeh. Ah think that yar daddeh would want ta beh happeh too. Et would beh different if yar mother was around, ah'm sure. But heh isn't an ah know yar father as' ta beh lonely, don't ya think love?". Killian ran his fingers through Luca's hair, rocking him back and forth. "Its alrigh' ta beh upset about et love."

Augustus nodded, though he would rather Luca hate him than be hurting because of him. "I don't want him to hurt...Should we stop?". The boy looked to Manuel imploringly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Luca sighed heavily, letting his arms wrap around Killian's neck.
"I guess you're right... It's just weird. And especially that it's with Augustus. I know you hate him but I care about him too... I guess I just don't want them to end up hurting each other because I love them both so much.."

Manuel looked down at Augustus with a light frown.
"I... dont know, Augustus." He sighed. "Maybe we should talk to him first. I... don't want to stop seeing you."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:41 pm

"Eh, Luca love, ah think they are fineh. I know ya love em, but ya don' ave' ta worry yarself with em. Yar daddeh es ah big boyeh, and Augustus es ah parasiteh." He chuckled softly, running his hands down Luca's sides, resting them on his hips. "If they hurt each other, ya can deal with yar father an ah got Augustus." he winked, he simply wanted Luca to feel better.

Augustus took this in, resting his cheek against Manuel's shoulder. "I don't want to stop seeing you either...I love you a lot Peruvian Papi." The boy quirked a small smile, his freckles clashing with his skin now that he had paled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next