Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Coming...Home.

Go down 
+4
Asher Reed
Mikey
Jude McDaniels
Rick McGuire Jr
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:56 am

"Daddy... is there something wrong with me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 am

"Jude McDaniels." Quincy snapped, growling menacingly. "Dont you even go there unless you want me to go snap that boys neck. Your an amazing boy and dont you ever doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:29 am

Jude sighed at his father. Junior had chosen a fucking child molester over him, there had to be SOMETHING wrong.
"I'm just asking daddy. If I'm amazing as you say then why..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:34 am

"Because Jude. Junior has been with that man for years, he doeant even know you really, not your fault baby...." The man frowned deeply.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 am

"He doesn't even know me... you're right. There's nothing wrong with me other than the fact that I'm fucking retarded." He'd only known this boy for a month or two really when they were children... and he'd searched for him for ten years, sent him naked pictures... what the hell had he been thinking?
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:45 am

"Say it one more time and imma bust your ass Jude." Quincy growled. "I hate that shit, you just as bad as your fucking mother,."
He couldnt stand when Zac started downing himself.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am

"I'm sorry daddy. Look can you get momma?" He sighed. Zac took a step out of the doorway where he had been watching for a while.
"I'm here baby." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to Jude's cheek.
Jude needed his daddy to hold him but he went to momma to talk.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:51 am

Quincy watched then, growling at them both..
He was pissed.
And the first one to say something negative was going to get yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:58 am

Zac sighed, sitting beside them aand stroking Jude's hair. Jude leaned over to his mother, whispering what happened in his ear quietly, followed by how he felt really stupid for loving Rick like he did. He asked if everyone else had seen him as stupid all these years.
"No baby, no one." Zac nodded at him.
Jude continued whispering about how he was hurting really bad but he wanted Junior to be happy and then told his mother how he'd sexted and that Zac couldn't even tell his father about that.
"Oh sweetie I won't but you know thats bad... you can't do that.."
"I'm sorry..." The boy sighed, hugging his mother tight.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:01 am

Quincy stood abruptly, snarling at the both and storming from the home, the force of how hard he slammed the door knocking pictures off the wall.
He was pissed as fuck.
Fuck Zac and Jude,.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 am

Jude sighed heavily as did Zac.
"I upset him."
"He'll get over it.You know your daddy." Zac shook his head. "He just doesn't understand how you are with that. I'm sorry cause its my fault you are though." He nodded.
"Its alright momma. I didn't mean to upset him with that. I was just trying to talk to him.."
"I know baby. But your father isn't too good at talking things out." He chuckled softly, shaking his head.
"He doesn't understand what that feels like to feel like its all your fault. I know. You don't cut do you?"
"No momma."
"You swear?"
"I swear I don't."
Zac nodded.
"Well you never do that cause its bad okay? I used to. Don't do it. Its hard to stop."
"Okay momma, I won't."
"If you do and your daddy finds out he will be pissed."
Jude nodded at him.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 am

Quincy could talk things out but not when your going to feel bad for yourself and whine about shit being wrong with you. No, Quincy had his problems but he didnt go around doubting himself. Thats why, though he hated Jennifer, she had been good.
She was evil.
But she didnt think shit was wrong with her. And neither had Trever.
Quincy hated it.
And he ends up with Zac who does it all the time.
Wonderfuckingful.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 am

Zac had gotten a lot better though... he still did not like himself, he never would but he tried not to talk about it. Even in his head he tried not to do it to much.
jude wasn't like his mother, he didn't hate himself. He just felt dumb. Anyone would feel like they were stupid in this situation. He'd thought Junior loved him and he didn't...
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:18 am

Quincy wouldnt.
He would find someone better.
Trever wouldnt.
He would get back at the bitch.
Dustin wouldnt.
He would say it was for the best.
Blaine wouldnt.
He would say it wasnt meant to be.
Jennifer wouldnt.
She would get pay back as well.
Rhett wouldnt.
He would find someone to fuck.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 am

Jude sighed softly after he and Zac had a long talk about how it would all be okay before Jude laid down, his head in his mtoher's lap.
"Tell daddy I love him if he gets home."
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 am

Quincy was not coming home tonight.
He was pissed.
He slept over to Rhett's with him and Trever.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Zac waited up for him though. Even when it got to the laet hours of the night, and he knew Quincy most likely wouldn't be home, he stayed up. He was supposed to be the young one and Jude was the child so why was Quincy being the immature one.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Because he was Quincy and as good as he was to Zac and he family the man deserved to be the immature one sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Zac was a bit upset. Sure, Quincy deserved to be immature sometimes but damnit, Jude needed him. He was a fucking child who was going through his first heartbreak. It happened to most teens and most of them would cry their eyes out about it. With how much Quincy babied Jude, Zac had thought he could deal with that. Apparently not.
"Cause god forbid he feel stupid."Zac grumbled to himself although everyone was sleeping but him. "Not like he sat there and started calling himself ugly and fat and hating on himself. He said he felt stupid. He is allowed to feel fucking stupid." He huffed.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:25 pm

And thats why Quincy was not coming home.
Zac McDaniels.
Got on his fucking nerves
When he started bitching.
And he bitched a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Then he could find a new husband if he could not deal with Zac and was going to leave every time he bitched. Zac dealt with him killing everything that fucking moved so he could deal with a little bitching. He stood up, gently lowering Jude's head out of his lap.
"Mm.... is daddy home?" Jude murmured sleepily.
"No sweetie. But Im right here. I'll be here for you." Sicne his father was not.
Jude smiled at him before drifting off back to sleep. Zac then made his way out to the kitchen, working on breakfast early since it was around five or six anyways. He hadn't slept, yes he was bitchy now.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Quincy might hurt him.
Quincy would be dangerous when he got home.
The man stepped through the door, walking past Zac in the kitchen and going to find either Quaid or Aaron.
The Normal children.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 pm

"Jude says he loves you." Zac called blankly to him. If he knew Quincy had just called Quaid and Aaron the normal children...
He would be so fucking hurt. Not pissed. That would break his heart.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Quincy nodded.
"Thanks."
They were the normal ones.
Sean had an eating disorder
Sage was a druggie
Vikki was so innocent it was scary
Colbie was a bitch
Angel....is psycho
Brayden had been in love with his brother
Gabriel had AIDS
Riley was married to his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Zac shook his head. Not even an I love you too.
If Quincy's problem was with Zac hating himself because of his low self esteem that was not going to help at ALL.
That was pointing out that there was something wrong with all of Quincy's children that belonged to Zac. Which meant it was Zac's fault which was only another reason to hate himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Coming...Home.
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next