Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:13 pm

"I can tell with the way you're staring at him." Luca grinned as Zach blushed. Truly, he enjoyed seeing his brother look happy with someone. He hadn't seen him look at someone like that since Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:24 pm

"Am I staring?" Elvis immediately took his eyes off of Zach, his own cheeks coloring as he realized what he had been doing. "Oh hell, now im stalker."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:21 pm

"You've always been a stalker." Luca teased, throwing an arm around his brother's shoulders. "So, kid, you like my brother here?" He grinned at Zachariah who smiled softly.
"Yeah I do...."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:02 am

And that was proven as weeks passed, coming and going with Elvis spending all of his time with Zach. He had not come to terms with the fact that he was desperately in love with Zach, but nothing had been made official yet. Sure it was probably implied but he wanted it to be something everyone knew. He and Zach were together.
And so,
He was going to ask Zachariah out today, and he had been planning it for over a month.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:13 am

Zachariah was currently at his own home. It was tiny, but he was proud of it. He lived here by himself and he always made sure to keep the place looking nice. Right now, he was just out front, working on the tiny garden he had for himself.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:21 am

Elvis pulled into the drive, waving out the window at the object of his affections. "Why hello there Zach-pack!" Hopping out of the truck, he bounced over too the boy. "Missed you."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 am

Zach beamed as he caught sight of Elvis, standing and moving to hug the boy, pecking his cheek gently.
"Hey, Presley." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:32 am

"Whacha got planned of the rest of the day?" His red hair shown in the light of the sun, his freckles dancing around on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:43 am

"Nothing really. Planned on sitting around home." He laughed softly, eyeing the way the sun made Elvis's eyes sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:48 am

"Wanna let me take you somewhere?" Elvis cocked his head to the side in wonder. Everything was still new with Zach, wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:57 pm

"I'd love that." Zachariah nodded slowly, smiling at his hopefully soon to be boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Elvis offered out his hand to the boy, cheking his watch in the hopes that he was on schedule. He had planned everything to the very last second. He lead Zach to his car, opening the door for the boy before he got in himself and began driving.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:41 pm

"Where exactly are we going?" Zach asked curiously, glancing out the car windows.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:51 pm

"Can't tell you that, if I did it wouldnt be a surprise." The boy poked his tongue out at Zach, glancing back to the road as they drove toward the Disney resort.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:15 pm

"You suck." Zach shook his head as he glanced out to the Disney resort they were approaching. "Are we going to your work?" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:26 pm

"Well, yeah but I mean I'm not working." A small shrug as they pulled in. "Were going to have some after hour fun, you know?
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:39 pm

"Sounds fun." Zachariah smiled sweetly at his friend, nodding his head as he slipped out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Elvis opened a small door that was blended into the walls of the castle.  The gate was locked but he knew how to get in.  He led Zach all the way to the Neverland in Disney, and there a table awaited them.  It was set, all the silverware was polished, candles lit, and the lost boys serving as waiters.
"Have dinner with me, yeah?"  He asked softly, nodding so one of his boys put on some music.
Moments later, the sweet tune of Elvis Presley wafted through the air.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:01 am

"O-oh wow." Zach blinked several times as he took in the scene around him. This was by far the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for him. "Of course." He grinned, taking a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am

Elvis sat with him, asking the boys to begin preparing the food for them. As they waited, he watched Zach, and sang softly in the Elvis voice he had gotten from his mother. He had learned how to do it, Augustus had taught him well.
He sang softly to the boy, sweet and deep.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:18 am

And Zach felt his stomach flutter with each word Elvis sang.
"I didn't know you could sing..." He murmured softly, his cheeks tinted red as Elvis sang to him.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:21 am

"You should hear my mother." Still deep in his Elvis tone, he spoke to the boy. "My mom taught me everything I know about the king. I love him."
I love you,
He wanted to add, but he was waiting for the perfect time.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:24 am

"Well you're really good..." Zach murmured softly, unable to look away from the boy's emerald green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:37 am

"Yeah." Elvis patted once of his pockets, anxious for what he was planning to give Zach. It had taken him a long time, and he had needed to pull several strings but he was managing it.
"But its only because im with you."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:41 am

"You know, Elvis..." Zach sighed softly, smiling up at the other man. "I really like you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next