Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Smiles & Skulls.

Go down 
+6
Kendrick Knightly
Keegan Keller
Zachariah Torres
Elvis Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Cameron Holloway
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:59 am

Cameron led the other boy up into his bedroom, immediately rummaging through things to find a blank drawing pad. He glanced back to Kendrick and nodded once he'd found one.
"I'd love some tattoos. I've tried sketching some out or getting people to draw ones for me but I just haven't found the perfect thing yet, I guess. I'm just nervous about it." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:21 am

"You'll love your first one. I sure did." He bent his arm, holding his elbow put for Cameron to see. Around it was a spider web, black and white with great detail. Three spiders could be seen clinging to various parts of it. "I always thought these were wicked."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 am

Cameron stared at it in awe, reaching out to gently run his fingers over it.
"That's so cool. All of yours are amazing..." He nodded. "You're like..." He let out a sigh as his eyes ran over all the exposed parts of Kendrick's flesh. He would never get tired of staring at Kendrick. "A human artwork and you're incredible." He smiled shyly, realizing he'd said more than he meant to. He didn't want Kendrick to think he was weird.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:04 am

A smile swept over the mans face, proving that even skeletons could be charmingly handsome. "Thank you Cameron." He was extremely proud of his body work, he could trace every tattoo back to a time where he struggled, but he made it. His body simply mapped the times.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:06 am

Cameron grinned back at him as he realized just how handsome he was. Some people wouldn't think it possible, to be attracted to someone under all that ink, but Cameron found Kendrick undeniably attractive. He realized he'd been grinning for an incredibly long amount of time and he quickly looked away, blushing.
"So, um... those blank spaces you were talking about?" He questioned nervously.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:44 pm

"Yeah, there's one here." He slipped the him of his shirt up, showing a spot along his ribs that remained pure of any ink. It was not all that large, and it was surrounded by the inky design of his ribcage and the creatures hiding along in the ink of the tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Cameron leaned down closer to eye the spot, mentally cursing himself as he blushed at just being this close to a shirtless Kendrick.
"I can try and sketch something." He already had ideas swirling through his mind. "Do you have any ideas you want?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Kendrick clicked his tongue softly, glancing down to the clean skin. "I want it to be black and white, whatever it is." He had only one colored tattoo on his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:58 pm

"Of course." Cameron nodded, reaching out to gently run his fingers over the empty spot before pulling back and sitting on the bed to grab his drawing pad and beginning to sketch.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:05 pm

"So, you ever come to your dads shows?" He watched Cameron, his eyes followed the boys hand as it moved.
Never had he seen someone so elegant.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:15 pm

"I do. A lot." Cameron nodded, his eyes not moving from the page. He only looked up occasionally to glance at the empty spot and make sure his drawing would fit in and was connected to the other tattoos. "I wish I could do something amazing like that but I'm just plain." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:22 pm

"I would pay to see you smile." Kendrick laughed softly, taking a seat beside Cameron on the floor. "I work there too, with your dad." He rubbed his hand over his head, looking up at Cameron from his seat. "Hey," He reached out, his fingers gently touching the boys arm. "Maybe you should come see me sometime? Im really just for looks but I mean, I get paid for it." His smile was wide, charming, yet almost goofy.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Cameron stopped drawing, eyes wide as he looked towards Kendrick, attempting to let his hair fall over his face to hide his blush. It was sounding sort of like Kendrick... liked him. He knew that was ridiculous of him to think but he couldn't help but grin.
"I'd love to come see it sometime.. I haven't been there in a while." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:46 pm

"I work tomorrow." He offered, his fingers gently pushing the hair back from Cameron's face. "I'll be the one with the tattoo's everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Cameron grinned brightly once more.
"I'll be there. I'm sure you'll be hard to miss." He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:53 pm

"It wouldnt matter, i'd find you." He spoke as though it were a promise, propping himself up so he could see what Cameron had been working on.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:15 pm

"Don't look." Cameron smiled softly. "It's not done." He looked down at the paper, drawing once again before holding it out for Kendrick to see.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:10 pm

"Wow." Kendrick stared at the paper in amazement, gently tunning his fingers over the detailed work. "Its...I couldnt....wow." He shook his head sheepishly. "I love it."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:43 pm

"Really?" Cameron beamed. It was quite detailed, continuing Kendrick's theme and drawing his anatomy, but it had several other things as well, like the letters RIP written in thick black letters and several bugs crawling through the drawing like Kendrick had on some other parts of his body. Just the thought of having his artwork forever on Kendrick made him extremely proud.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:28 pm

"Yeah." He smirked lightly, glancing at his watch. "Wanna go with me to get it done?" The money had already been saved, he had just not known what he wanted to put there. Cameron had completely fixed that.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:29 pm

"Seriously?" Cameron's eyes nearly bulged out of his head. "Y-yeah!" He nodded, grinning brightly. He looked childlike with his excitement. Most people wouldn't have found this so exciting but he truly did.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:42 pm

"Come on." He stood, offering his hand to Cameron. He walked through the living room, making sure to get Morgue's permission before leading the boy out to his car. "Xavier's gonna think its badass." He nodded, smiling as he thought of his favorite tattoo artist. The only person he would allow to do his body work.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:48 pm

"I'm happy you like it." Cameron smiled gently as he got in the passenger's seat, watching Kendrick lightly as they drove toward Xavier's shop.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:08 pm

"I love it, I got to, its going to be on me til the day I die." He winked over to Cameron, his smile almost cheeky as he followed the roads to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Cameron just grinned, nearly jumping out of the car as they arrived. He'd never seen someone get a tattoo before and he was extremely excited to get the opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Smiles & Skulls.
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Cameron/Kendrick-
Jump to: